Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,521 to 89,540 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero i have all 3 shiny starters almost ready to trade i have made them just need to put in on black 2 and then with pokebank on pokemon y they are 100 legit ^^and i just messed aroud with the moves you can always change it

@crownthe3mpire Thanks! Ignore my last post I'll be happy with however you made them. I'll be online in about 40 minutes if you'll be available.

well i must still make a piplup for you im working on it right now just made a snivy for you aswell ^^ i will do my best to be in there in 40 min

@crownthe3mpire Awesome thank you. I have a spare shiny Turtwig that you can keep as the fourth Pokemon in the trade.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero i have all 3 shiny starters almost ready to trade i have made them just need to put in on black 2 and then with pokebank on pokemon y they are 100 legit ^^and i just messed aroud with the moves you can always change it

@crownthe3mpire Thanks! Ignore my last post I'll be happy with however you made them. I'll be online in about 40 minutes if you'll be available.

well i must still make a piplup for you im working on it right now just made a snivy for you aswell ^^ i will do my best to be in there in 40 min

@crownthe3mpire Awesome thank you. I have a spare shiny Turtwig that you can keep as the fourth Pokemon in the trade.

i already have it ;p but dont need anything in return ^^ but i have 21 pokemon i have to put on my black 2 so i hope i be online in time

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Did I forget to remove my items? If so, enjoy them and I hope you needed some of whatever they were

MiaB37

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

i already have it ;p but dont need anything in return ^^ but i have 21 pokemon i have to put on my black 2 so i hope i be online in time

@crownthe3mpire Ok cool, I'll throw in something random as the fourth and will still let you borrow Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja. No rush, I'll be on for several hours after I get on. I don't wanna keep you up all night though. Whenever is best for you.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Ok cool, I'll throw in something random as the fourth and will still let you borrow Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja. No rush, I'll be on for several hours after I get on. I don't wanna keep you up all night though. Whenever is best for you.

yeay that would be great but i think i will to the cloning tomoroww cuz its already 2.20 am where i am so after i put the pokemon in my black 2 i will see if they get trough pokebank and trade you in pokemon y i only have 10 pokemon to put on black 2 so i'll be there shortly

CrownThe3mpire

baseballgeek

Hey guys, if anyone has a Pinsar friend safari could you add me?

FC - 2036-8095-6749 Friend Safar - Water
Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

Desteny9552

Hello everyone (^.^)/

• Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero i will clone tomorow and give them back also tomorow if you dont mind i must get some sleep now XD hope you like thoe starters i could not get the HA and i just messed aroud with the moves ;p

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero i will clone tomorow and give them back also tomorow if you dont mind i must get some sleep now XD hope you like thoe starters i could not get the HA and i just messed aroud with the moves ;p

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire No problem, and I know the gen 5 starters HA's aren't released yet. I really appreciate this, you saved me a couple weeks of hatching, thanks!

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire No problem, and I know the gen 5 starters HA's aren't released yet. I really appreciate this, you saved me a couple weeks of hatching, thanks!

no problem at all just took some time but its better then weeks of hatvhing and breeding ;p when they do come out i could change it

CrownThe3mpire

LipBalm0908

Anyone want a Latios?

FC: 1521-3574-0750
Fairy Safari

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic