Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,481 to 89,500 of 96,284

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire If it doesn't work this time the only thing I can think of is it either doesn't like the moves I have on it, or it detects that Action Replay codes were used.

it did not work i think its the code's...

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire If it doesn't work this time the only thing I can think of is it either doesn't like the moves I have on it, or it detects that Action Replay codes were used.

I'll have to do more research on it before continuing to try. Or maybe I can look into the program that you used to get the Snivy you gave me brought over.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

I'll have to do more research on it before continuing to try. Or maybe I can look into the program that you used to get the Snivy you gave me brought over.

sure the program is called pokegen on youtube they explaine every single detail of how it works and to put it on my black 2 i use the site pokecheck

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

I just read a recent thread on gamefaqs that said that pokegen works, so that must be the reason. I'll have to look into how to use it. I have used Pokesav before, so it can't be too much harder than that. Anyway, I can let you borrow my shiny Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja to clone and return to me if you could make me those Pokemon I mentioned before.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

I just read a recent thread on gamefaqs that said that pokegen works, so that must be the reason. I'll have to look into how to use it. I have used Pokesav before, so it can't be too much harder than that. Anyway, I can let you borrow my shiny Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja to clone and return to me if you could make me those Pokemon I mentioned before.

sure but can we do it tomoroww or later on ?

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Tomorrow morning for me is fine. I'm usually on from 8am-9:30am est in the US, and then again from 8:30pm-1:30am.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Tomorrow morning for me is fine. I'm usually on from 8am-9:30am est in the US, and then again from 8:30pm-1:30am.

aright i'll be there : D

CrownThe3mpire

vidal

@jm29 can I plz have a clone of the 1st evolution shiny of aggron plz

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

Leftwingzero

@crownthe3mpire I've been thinking about any other reason that that Pokemon didn't go through. I believe it's because the location isn't possible. Snivy is caught legitimately in the players room at the beginning of the game, and I caught that one on route one. Full 6 IV's isn't possible on a caught Pokemon in the wild. What I should try to do is see if I can set up an egg and simply alter it so that the IV's, shininess, and egg moves come out correctly. When the egg hatches, everything should come out correctly number wise for the Bank. Your thoughts?

1848-2349-2268 - David

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 SO far I only have Giratina and Darkrai. Areceus seemed easier than most of the others. Sorry this is taking so long. We're still trying to make one of everything for ourselves and one for each of us to trade. Plus, I'm trying to just play the game at the same time as well. So if you want those two now for whichever two of yours, that's fine with me. It may still take awhile to at least just get one of each of yours. We both work full time over here and I have a set schedule while my fiancée doesn't. Sometimes he has better luck than I do.

MiaB37

MiaB37

@jm29 You wanted a better shiny shaymin than the one you already have, right?

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 It's fine I understand, just tell me which 2 of mine you want to clone first and I'll trade you them.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I've been thinking about any other reason that that Pokemon didn't go through. I believe it's because the location isn't possible. Snivy is caught legitimately in the players room at the beginning of the game, and I caught that one on route one. Full 6 IV's isn't possible on a caught Pokemon in the wild. What I should try to do is see if I can set up an egg and simply alter it so that the IV's, shininess, and egg moves come out correctly. When the egg hatches, everything should come out correctly number wise for the Bank. Your thoughts?

you could try thou but i would put overgrow in case just to see if it it possible se go trou pokebank because with the HA theres really a high chance that it wont go trough

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero i'll try make a shiny tepig shiny snivy and shiny osshawot for you with 6iv and perfect ev aswell need to know with moves you want in those pokemon or can i just put some moves in it ?

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 Ok. What legends you wanted from me, it was either my Regice or Regirock, Rayquaza one more legend and my shiny Mareep.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 I should be online now. Trade request me. I only have 3 and I don't care which 3 you give me first =)

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Rigirice was one. I have both a regular and shiny rayquaza already. I think you had one of the 4 pixies, Azelf? I have Uxie. And yes, the shiny mareep was one

MiaB37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic