penn5577

Please add me, no friends yet!
Nika 1349-5995-8166
Rock
Dwebble, Onyx, ???

Edited on by penn5577

penn5577

elbowhead

@leftwingzero you'll beat me don't worry .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

Desteny9552 wrote:

@jm29 fawk... Well i'll try again in two hours. So how is everyone?

Amidst my training, I've finally fallen to my need to organize.....but I've got half of my PC in order of the pokedex so I'll feel better after & once it's done, I'll be able to make teams easier because I'll know where the pokemon are...which makes me wonder why there isn't an option to sort your pokemon automatically.

And how are you?

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Desteny9552

@h1b1esquire yeah i hope they'll decide to organize it automatically or give an option. It's daunting organizing it then it gets so jumbled up quickly. I'm alright, im waiting for the server to be back up. Can someone say something when it is? I was in the middle of transferring pokemon.

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero I hope you beat me . I'll still try my hardest and try to predict you , but I hope your team works . And thank you about thinking I'm strong at pokemon . I'll bring my secret weapon . Remember surprise me !! I hope you don't disappoint .

@elbowhead I'll try, no guarantees that I will win or lose. I do guarantee a surprise or two for you though.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

cherokee00

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

hi im looking for a shiny rayquaza. i am willing to trade my shiny black charizard for him!! my friend code is 4055 3828 5109. please add me and let me know so i can add you!

@cherokee00 What are the stats of the shiny Charizard? I already have one built for the X stone, but am interested in getting one to build for the Y stone. I have a shiny Rayquaza to trade, but for something that valuable I would need amazing stats on that Charizard and a Modest nature.

one of my shiny charizards has modest nature. i think i build him special attack. he has y stone. knows solar beam > lvl 37

Edited on by cherokee00

cherokee00

Leftwingzero

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

hi im looking for a shiny rayquaza. i am willing to trade my shiny black charizard for him!! my friend code is 4055 3828 5109. please add me and let me know so i can add you!

@cherokee00 What are the stats of the shiny Charizard? I already have one built for the X stone, but am interested in getting one to build for the Y stone. I have a shiny Rayquaza to trade, but for something that valuable I would need amazing stats on that Charizard and a Modest nature.

im pretty sure one of my shiny charizards has modest nature. i think i build him special attack. he has y stone. knows solar beam lvl 87

@cherokee00 What are the IV's on it like? If it has 5 or 6 max IV's then I will trade you shiny Rayquaza for it.

1848-2349-2268 - David

elbowhead

@leftwingzero I've seen about everything , soo please don't disappoint . I've seen a physical whimsicott. Yep that's a thing . And I've seen mega physical gengar. And I've seen a quagsire . Yes . These pokemon and the way they were using them , are unusual . I like it though . You throw out a special wall , and get hit with a physical attack . I like surprises , don't disappoint .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

cherokee00

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

im pretty sure one of my shiny charizards has modest nature. i think i build him special attack. he has y stone. knows solar beam lvl 87

@cherokee00 What are the IV's on it like? If it has 5 or 6 max IV's then I will trade you shiny Rayquaza for it.

it has 5 max IVs. if it had 6 i wouldnt trade haha. charizard is my all time favorite shiny

Edited on by cherokee00

cherokee00

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero I've seen about everything , soo please don't disappoint . I've seen a physical whimsicott. Yep that's a thing . And I've seen mega physical gengar. And I've seen a quagsire . Yes . These pokemon and the way they were using them , are unusual . I like it though . You throw out a special wall , and get hit with a physical attack . I like surprises , don't disappoint .

@elbowhead Let's just say I will be surprised if you have seen a couple of the Pokemon I will throw at you.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

it has 5 max IVs. if it had 6 i wouldnt trade haha. charizard is my all time favorite shiny

@cherokee00 Sorry for the 100 questions, but which stat is not max?

1848-2349-2268 - David

elbowhead

@leftwingzero OMG your using lickilicki aren't you , and shuckle. Yay. I have a secret weapon , and he's shiny .

cherokee00

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

its all good! the only stat that isnt is defense

cherokee00

Leftwingzero

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

@cherokee00 You got a deal then. I wish the Rayquaza had more IV's but it's not hacked so it has just average stats. But a shiny black Rayquaza is still amazing.

1848-2349-2268 - David

cherokee00

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

@cherokee00 You got a deal then. I wish the Rayquaza had more IV's but it's not hacked so it has just average stats. But a shiny black Rayquaza is still amazing.

ok thats cool man. whats your friend code and what time should i be on to make the trade?

cherokee00

Leftwingzero

@cherokee00 My friend code is in my signature. I'll be on at around 8:35 or so est. So in about an hour and a half.

1848-2349-2268 - David

cherokee00

Leftwingzero wrote:

@cherokee00 My friend code is in my signature. I'll be on at around 8:35 or so est. So in about an hour and a half.

hmmm i do have things i have to do around that time. will you be on around 11 or able to do it sooner? i have to leave in like 30 minutes and will be gone for about 3 - 4 hours
also would you happen to have a shiny emboar?

Edited on by cherokee00

cherokee00

H1B1Esquire

Desteny9552 wrote:

@h1b1esquire yeah i hope they'll decide to organize it automatically or give an option. It's daunting organizing it then it gets so jumbled up quickly. I'm alright, im waiting for the server to be back up. Can someone say something when it is? I was in the middle of transferring pokemon.

We had to wait almost six generations to get "é" for pokémon.....I think our children/grandchildren will get that option

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

K3DC

0404 7311 4844 add me, i have a technician breloom

K3DC

Leftwingzero

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

hmmm i do have things i have to do around that time. will you be on around 11 or able to do it sooner? i have to leave in like 30 minutes and will be gone for about 3 - 4 hours

@cherokee00 11 is fine. I'm usually up till 1:30-2:00am. Just let me know on here when you get back online. I check the forum frequently.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic