Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 86,581 to 86,600 of 96,284

cherokee00

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@cherokee00 My friend code is in my signature. I'll be on at around 8:35 or so est. So in about an hour and a half.

hmmm i do have things i have to do around that time. will you be on around 11 or able to do it sooner? i have to leave in like 30 minutes and will be gone for about 3 - 4 hours

@cherokee00 11 is fine. I'm usually up till 1:30-2:00am. Just let me know on here when you get back online. I check the forum frequently.

ok cool thanks man. would you happen to have a shiny emboar you would be willing to trade?

Edited on by cherokee00

cherokee00

Leftwingzero

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@cherokee00 My friend code is in my signature. I'll be on at around 8:35 or so est. So in about an hour and a half.

hmmm i do have things i have to do around that time. will you be on around 11 or able to do it sooner? i have to leave in like 30 minutes and will be gone for about 3 - 4 hours

@cherokee00 11 is fine. I'm usually up till 1:30-2:00am. Just let me know on here when you get back online. I check the forum frequently.

ok cool thanks man. would you happen to have a shiny emboar you would be willing to trade?

@cherokee00 Not yet, I will eventually. I'm Masuda hatching for all the shiny starters, but I took a very short break to make a singles team.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

@leftwingzero I don't get it . Sewadle is soo CUTE !!!! And swadloon is just sad . And levaanny is back cute again . I think game freak is trying to make them match us . When were young were cute , and at adolescence , we ugly . Then when we turn into adults we beautiful . Nice job gamefreak . Nice job .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Desteny9552

@h1besquire progress lol i hope we still get a free month of pokebank when it does finally come out. Damn it nintendo .

Are the servers back up for trading?

Edited on by Desteny9552

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

elbowhead

@everyone server is alright now , I just wonder traded something away . It's all good .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero I don't get it . Sewadle is soo CUTE !!!! And swadloon is just sad . And levaanny is back cute again . I think game freak is trying to make them match us . When were young were cute , and at adolescence , we ugly . Then when we turn into adults we beautiful . Nice job gamefreak . Nice job .

Nice analogy @elbowhead

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

Desteny9552 wrote:

@h1besquire progress lol i hope we still get a free month of pokebank when it does finally come out. Damn it nintendo .
Are the servers back up for trading?

We'll probably get a ridiculous poke like a Machop wearing a green Speedo and his ability will be GTL; does your laundry while he tans at the gym...then Jynx becomes snooki while Smoochum gets a TV show

Have you watched any of the videos? Better idea of what you want to make a reality?

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Desteny9552

@h1b1esquire i don't wanna live in that world
I watched like two videos

Edited on by Desteny9552

[+] ONLINE

elbowhead

@leftwingzero see not all 13 year olds are fat and lazy and dumb . I figured all that out by myself . And how is your team coming along ? I hope it's suprising , and spontaneous . I hope I have to use every bit of my skill to beat you . I like close battles .

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero see not all 13 year olds are fat and lazy and dumb . I figured all that out by myself . And how is your team coming along ? I hope it's suprising , and spontaneous . I hope I have to use every bit of my skill to beat you . I like close battles .

@elbowhead Haven't touched them since this morning. If I play before the twins go to bed at 8:30, I will be a dead man, and won't be alive to battle you. I hope it's close as well. It gets my heart racing. Technology is helping make kids a lot smarter as they go through school. The internet wasn't even available and popular until I was 13 back in 1994.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

elbowhead

I don't want my secret weapon to just come out and wreck your entire team .

elbowhead

@leftwingzero I know how that feels , and it's tempting . I wanna battle , but I'll be punished . And I wanna do the right thing but , I wanna battle 8 years olds more .

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

elbowhead wrote:

@ leftwingzero see not all 13 year olds are fat and lazy and dumb . I figured all that out by myself . And how is your team coming along ? I hope it's suprising , and spontaneous . I hope I have to use every bit of my skill to beat you . I like close battles .

@ elbowhead Haven't touched them since this morning. If I play before the twins go to bed at 8:30, I will be a dead man, and won't be alive to battle you. I hope it's close as well. It gets my heart racing. Technology is helping make kids a lot smarter as they go through school. The internet wasn't even available and popular until I was 13 back in 1994.

@Leftwingzero Your right but we had to deal with dial up and get off online to let people use the phone and that was not fun

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

H1B1Esquire

Desteny9552 wrote:

That's a start. Feel like testing your knowledge in a while/bit?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@jm29 you lost me ! What is dial-up ? And why do you have to get off the phone to use it ?

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

elbowhead wrote:

@ leftwingzero see not all 13 year olds are fat and lazy and dumb . I figured all that out by myself . And how is your team coming along ? I hope it's suprising , and spontaneous . I hope I have to use every bit of my skill to beat you . I like close battles .

@ elbowhead Haven't touched them since this morning. If I play before the twins go to bed at 8:30, I will be a dead man, and won't be alive to battle you. I hope it's close as well. It gets my heart racing. Technology is helping make kids a lot smarter as they go through school. The internet wasn't even available and popular until I was 13 back in 1994.

@Leftwingzero Your right but we had to deal with dial up and get off online to let people use the phone and that was not fun

@jm29 Yeah, that was terrible! I had 56k dial up forever. My company was Blastnet, I remember cause I was always saying BLAST!! I remember IM'ing girls and the conversation would get kinda hot, and then I would lose connection!!!

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero , @jm29
So you guys remember the beginning of dubstep (dial-up modem...dialing up) LOL

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@jm29 you lost me ! What is dial-up ? And why do you have to get off the phone to use it ?

@elbowhead Back in my day (dang that makes me seem so old), the internet was hooked up directly to the phone line so you could either use the internet or the phone. You were basically "on the phone" while you were on the internet. There was a horrible noise you heard every time you logged on too.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

Desteny9552

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Desteny9552 wrote:

That's a start. Feel like testing your knowledge in a while/bit?

Sure i have to finish grabbing my team from my trading partner.

[+] ONLINE

jm29

elbowhead wrote:

dial-up was how you get online back in the 90's and it was by the phone line so your phone was your way on to the net then and if you had to make a call you had to get off the net to make it that why

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic