Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Showing 261 to 280 of 703

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

261. Posted:

My starter of choice will be Fennekin (please be a Fire/Psychic type).

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

262. Posted:

I think competing for Gym Leader spots is kinda over kill, no? I say an elite four and people can just challenge them when they feel they're ready is fine.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
[url=http://backloggery.com/r...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

263. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I think competing for Gym Leader spots is kinda over kill, no? I say an elite four and people can just challenge them when they feel they're ready is fine.

I didn't think it work like that, like...Gym Leader spots and Elite 4 would be permanent (unless the guy gets bored or leaves or whatever, lol) and...I dunno, I'm thinking like the games work...only spot you'd be taking is the Champion's whenever you reach that point...xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!

AuthorMessage
TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

264. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I think competing for Gym Leader spots is kinda over kill, no? I say an elite four and people can just challenge them when they feel they're ready is fine.

I didn't think it work like that, like...Gym Leader spots and Elite 4 would be permanent (unless the guy gets bored or leaves or whatever, lol) and...I dunno, I'm thinking like the games work...only spot you'd be taking is the Champion's whenever you reach that point...xD

Yeah, uhh, let's not overdo this.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

265. Posted:

And the rest can have another tournament to be gym trainers and common route trainers.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Sleepingmudkip

Sleepingmudkip

266. Posted:

Can i ask what happens if we have school or church?....is there set times or what?

WiiU
3DS XL
New 3DSXL

Tumblr

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
BadKitty

BadKitty

267. Posted:

I think we should play the game first, learn about it before rules are set so we know actually know what the new stuff is about
We'll need time to get our teams ready anyway. u__u

And I'm sure set times can be worked out with your opponent. :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

268. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

I think we should play the game first, learn about it before rules are set so we know actually know what the new stuff is about
We'll need time to get our teams ready anyway. u__u

And I'm sure set times can be worked out with your opponent. :3

How do we know who we face against?

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
BadKitty

BadKitty

269. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

How do we know who we face against?

Well that can be done randomly once this starts. All the people competing once ready the bracket or whatever gets scrambled randomly and puts who faces who in order. But that is only one of many ways to approach this.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

270. Posted:

^That was the plan. Have the selection be random.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

271. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I think competing for Gym Leader spots is kinda over kill, no? I say an elite four and people can just challenge them when they feel they're ready is fine.

I didn't think it work like that, like...Gym Leader spots and Elite 4 would be permanent (unless the guy gets bored or leaves or whatever, lol) and...I dunno, I'm thinking like the games work...only spot you'd be taking is the Champion's whenever you reach that point...xD

Yeah, uhh, let's not overdo this.

Fiiiiine, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!

AuthorMessage
craiglolxd

craiglolxd

272. Posted:

i want in

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

273. Posted:

List is getting big! Hopefully a majority are still active when this starts.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
[url=http://backloggery.com/r...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
craiglolxd

craiglolxd

274. Posted:

hell yeah!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

AuthorMessage
craiglolxd

craiglolxd

275. Posted:

download pokemon y right now!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

276. Posted:

I can't even access the eshop. Oh cruel destiny, why must you inconvenience me so?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
craiglolxd

craiglolxd

277. Posted:

@Morphtorok there was a 5 min lag for me at first thou lol ... oh btw add mee!!!!! lol

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

AuthorMessage
FriedSquid

FriedSquid

278. Posted:

No offense to others, but if we don't want to add every single person on the list, is it okay to just add a person/people once opponents are determined? Just a suggestion for those of us that may not want to add everyone... Who knows how many contestants this thread could accumulate by Nov. 12th and onward. D: So instead of adding a multitude of people that you may not even battle, just add who you know you'll be battling (once we figure that out).

Edited on by FriedSquid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/darksquid]My Squidloggery[/...

Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

279. Posted:

I just added @craiglolxd, @Yukari_Sendo to the list.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

280. Posted:

Do we start battling now?
I only have one pokemon, but ok.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter: