Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 701 to 703 of 703

BadKitty

firestarter2398 wrote:

You know it seems everybody's left. I say seeing that nobody who's still in can be bothered (except wondermask) we could skip to the final where he faces someone who can be bothered eg me (but I'm eliminated but we could bring me back, just sayin')

You already lost no take backsies. Have patience, the holidays are just getting over, kids have new games to play, adults have work.
But fear not! If this does not progress soon The Pokemanz Mastah Kitten will run this here show! u_u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Why bother? You all would of lost to me anyway! For I am unbeatable! u_u
OP @shingi_70 isn't around to watch over this thread. Perhaps like that rotten Kitty said we can make a new one in time, for me to win. u_u

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Metroidlink

I agree with @EmperorJumpMad this thread is close to dead and most people have either left or is waiting for their next opponent

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.