Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 2,631

SilverBaretta

Wooperman1 wrote:

@SBT Please go to friend crates to check out my stuff, I need you to!

Okay, sure.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

TKOWL

NEW GAME ADDED:
Wario Boy- A remake of Super Mario Land. Jump over the Spiky Goombas!
NEW RECORD ADDED:
Chai Kingdom- From Super Mario Land. Really happy how it turned out, but I had to cut a couple of sections of the real song.

@Wooperman1- I'm working on responding to your Meme comic, it'll be uploaded in a bit.
@PunnyGuy- Your games are awesome! Your comic especially made me crack up
@JumpMad- I added you, still waiting for you to do the same...

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Punny

Dragoon wrote:

@PunnyGuy- Your games are awesome! Your comic especially made me crack up

Glad you liked them!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Remcooooo

I added:

• PunnyGuy
  • Wooperman
  • SilverBlacktail
  • iphys
  • NintyFan
  • Dragoon

Please add me back.. (My friendcode is in my sig)

WarioWare DIY Friendcode: 0088-7271-5194

dlt656

@Remo I added you back. Go to Distribution Center>Warehouse>Friend Crates and check out my stuff!

dlt656

Punny

I just addedKarakato_001 and Remcooooo. I also listened to Dragoon's Chai Kingdom song and it's great! Now if I could only take the time to compose a really good song....

Remcooooo

@Nintyfan: I can't get into ur warehouse. Are u sure u added me?

@Dragoon: If you add me i'll listen to your song..

Punny

@NintyFan: I like the crazy atmosphere of "Final Fight." It'scool having to defeat Bowser, Ganon, Medusa, and the Duck Hunt Dog all in the same game. No offense, but I don't like the sound that Bowser makes. I also had problems with Medusa, but that is my fault, not yours. In other words, good game!

Edited on by Punny

SilverBaretta

Added Karakato_101, Remcooooo, and PunnyGuy. Added a new game yesterday, too, if anyone wants to check that out.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

Punny

@SilverBlacktail: I'll add you just as soon as I know your Friend Code. What is it?

SilverBaretta

@PunnyGuy: 3009-3021-5981. Guess I should add it to my signature.

Remcooooo

Can u guys please ship my game(s) and tell me what you think of it..?

SilverBaretta

@Remcooooo: Wario Bros. is good, but in Pirahnaattack it's a little hard to tap the plants. Maybe make them slightly bigger?

tripunktoj

Hello, I have re-started this game from scratch, I dont think I will be uploading games soon, but please add me, I'd love to be able to play your games and to share my games in the future, User: Max FC: 4727-2502-9178 See ya!

... Oh, and, right now I can't enter a new contest, Is anyone else having the same issue? Was #7 the last one ever?

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

dlt656

@Max I added you. My Friend Code is in my sig. and yes, Nintendo is 2 lazy 2 upload a new contest.

dlt656

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.