Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 2,631

dlt656

Did anyone besides Ninty upload my DIY Meme?

dlt656

Punny

NintyFan wrote:

Now thinking about it, you probably don't like all the noise in Abduction do you?

Not really, but it adds to the crazy atmosphere of the microgame. I'm fine with it, though.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Remcooooo

@Max: I added you, please add me back..

In Europe we do have a new design challenge, Theme 8: Food.

Edit: added new game to warehouse

Edited on by Remcooooo

WarioWare DIY Friendcode: 0088-7271-5194

dlt656

@Anybody Can somebody make a game with Super Mario Bros. 3 sprites and UNLOCK it? I need sprites so bad for that game and I suck at making them! The theme game is locked and Jesters game is locked. I NEED SMB3 SPRITES! PLEASE HELP!

dlt656

Remcooooo

I just made my first (real) record =D. The box says it's my second but that's because I made one record before just to get the medal (this song contained one note). I shipped it to my warehouse so could you guys please listen to it and tell me what you think of it?

Edited on by Remcooooo

SpaghettiToastBook

I'm putting up my records to YouTube now! Here is Dungeons:
[youtube:9eZUVuxLXRY]
This one's Electric (which is in my crates):
[youtube:FtbQV8LQB8Q]

Edited on by SpaghettiToastBook

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Punny

SpaghettiToastDinner: Nice music! Now I REALLY need to compose a good song!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Patrick_D

Hi, my name’s Patrick. I know it’s probably a bit late in the game, but I completed a whole set of WarioWare Games, basically an Aqua Bunny pack. The idea was to make games for (re)playability’s sake, not really for reference, especially considering I run a Pokemon (Nido family, specifically) based site so I’m already tied down to a theme.

Still, I worked quite a while trying to get these games to measure up, and it totals to 25 unique games. There’s also a 12 book side comic series. And I’d be happy to share with anyone. =D

There’s a video page for it here:
http://aquabunny.creativeworlds.net/warioware-videos.html

and a distribution page about everything individually…
http://aquabunny.creativeworlds.net/warioware-distribution.html

I had a lot of fun creating these and even playing them myself, hopefully you’ll see something you like, as well. And if you want anything, just let me know with a response, and I can send it to you via DS or Wii. Preferably Wii, though (meaning I hope you have Showcase), seeing as it’s such an ordeal to use Wi-Fi with my DS, but in the long run I’m not picky or anything.

As a final note, even if I’m sending this to your Wii, you should let me know if you primarily play on the Wii or the DS, that way I’ll know which version of some games to send. Oh, and I’m also not really available round the clock, I can ship during my lunch break or when I get home, though (which is after 5:30PM central). So, just let me know when!

Patrick_D

dlt656

@Patrick What is your Wii friend code? Mine is under this post. Please add me! Thanks!

dlt656

dlt656

@Patrick I would like the one where you must answer quiz questions as pokemon and the one where you have to fight mario.

dlt656

dlt656

@Patrick In other words, Nido Quiz, Smash Gal, Carmela's Mystery Dungeon, Sakura Skies and I choose you, Nidorino!

dlt656

Mandew

That's very cool.
Wooperman, I answered the DIY meme and it's now in my crates.

Also these are really professional looking games there Patrick. Spent a lot of them on them all, did ya?

Mandew

dlt656

You gotta send him an email. Check his site. I already did add him on Wii.

dlt656

Patrick_D

Well, it's preferred considering I'm never consistantly around. I have to work and run errands, etc. But I can do it from here, too.

And yes, Mandew, I did spend a long time on those. @_@

Alright, I can put up my Wii code for people who want it, but you'll have to wait for me to get home after work for me to add anyone today.

Wii # 1928 2807 7816 2553 and there's no guarantees any of this will go smoothly. I've never had a reason to use friend codes up until now so, I'm pretty new to this.

Oh, one more thing. If you don't want all games, please let me know ahead of time which ones you do want.

Edited on by Patrick_D

Patrick_D

dlt656

Hey, Patrick can you ship me the games yet?

dlt656

Remcooooo

@iphys: I added you, can you please add me back?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.