Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Guild

Posts 121 to 140 of 169

CerberusAzdin

BenAV wrote:

@CerberusAzdin Added you back.
For future reference, it's probably better to add people from MiiVerse rather than the Friend List because that way it'll send them a request rather than them having to enter in your details too.

Thanks for the tip, not too sure how to do it but ill find a way.

It's great seeing such a vibe here! Keep them coming guys!!

Gaming since 91!

Old School Gamer, Modder and Content Creator. If you love all things gaming and Switch related, please follow me on the Grinning Wolf Games YouTube Channel.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC2qcFswqNbxfJGTqVzjUAIA

Nintendo Network ID: CerberusAzdin | Twitter:

BeeZeroOne1

CerberusAzdin wrote:

BenAV wrote:

For future reference, it's probably better to add people from MiiVerse rather than the Friend List because that way it'll send them a request rather than them having to enter in your details too.

To add from inside MiiVerse, hit "User Menu" on the left of the start screen, there's an option to search for a MiiVerse user. Search the NNID, click "View Profile" assuming you've typed it in correctly, then send them a friend request using the button at the top-right of their profile. Hope this helps

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

Lan

Anybody have any idea when the transfer tool will be available? I don't wanna play until it's out

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

CerberusAzdin

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

CerberusAzdin wrote:

BenAV wrote:

To add from inside MiiVerse, hit "User Menu" on the left of the start screen, there's an option to search for a MiiVerse user. Search the NNID, click "View Profile" assuming you've typed it in correctly, then send them a friend request using the button at the top-right of their profile. Hope this helps

Thanks, forgot about that, doing it now. Thanks mate ^^

Gaming since 91!

Old School Gamer, Modder and Content Creator. If you love all things gaming and Switch related, please follow me on the Grinning Wolf Games YouTube Channel.

TysonOfTime

Just got my copy yesterday;
NID: TysonOfTime
Favorite Weapon: Oh, I dunno... I guess Switch Axes.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

pricybullet

Name: richard
NNID: PricyBullet
Weapons: anything that fits the bill

pricybullet

Mathieran

Hi all, I played MHTri on Wii but never with other people. I'm interested in trying online stuff with others!

NNID: Mathieran
Weapons: Dual Swords, could go switch axe, and was tooling around with the hunting horn for fun. I'd do anything except ranged

PSN ID: Mathieran

pricybullet

im playing now guys in game name is Pricy come play

pricybullet

BeeZeroOne1

Hopped online for the first time earlier on. It was going pretty well with some good randoms, until I got disconnected. I then discovered my Wii U is now experiencing Error Code 102-2128. This is one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had with game consoles and the internet, since I connect just fine to the internet for using the web browser, but anything to do with my NNID seems to be a no-go. Anybody else had this problem?

EDIT: Solved the problem by assigning a static IP to the WiiU. Had a great time online today, high rank here I come!

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

CerberusAzdin

Guys, spread the word with other hunters you meet online. Tell them to join us here on Nintendo Life and our Guild.

Gaming since 91!

Nayr-WaR

Name: Nayr96
Weapon: Hammer, but I'm not bad with most weapons

Decided to post this now as I've almost finished the low rank village quests, should be going online very soon, I'll try to add everyone who has already posted

NNID: Nayr96

dklhs90

Hello people! UK hunter here! Add me so we can play!

Name: Dongkyu
Nintendo ID: dklhs90
3DS FC: 0087-3473-1002
Weapons: Lance (Main), any other weapon I am comfortable with using vs. a particular monster.

dklhs90

3DS Friend Code: 0087-3473-1002 | Nintendo Network ID: dklhs90 | Twitter:

Xilef

Anyone up for some online?

NNID: Xilef151
Weapon: Hunting Horn. The HH i have now can boost Atk, Def, HP and negate wind pressure.

Xilef

Windy

I can host the Las Vegas Venue of Monster Hunter if anyone interested. For Las Vegas Locals we could meet at the West Charleston Library. Email me if interested for some crazy local WiFi. Well how rude I didn't ask to join the Guild. Would love to join and host games at the west Charleston Library on Wednesdays.

Email: [email protected]
If I get more than 4 people I will setup a day and time for our first try out meet. I don't have a Wii-U for online play so local WiFi is it. I hosted a weekly game of Dragon Quest IX a couple years back at the west Charleston library and we had about 8 people for that it was just a blast

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

SethPuddle

hello everyone. love playing online. add me and lets hunt.

name: Sunny
NNID: sunnyshores
Weapon: my main is switch axe. then hammer, then dual blades.

SethPuddle

3DS Friend Code: 0233-2140-8500 | Nintendo Network ID: AbysmalRevulsion

CerberusAzdin

Everyone who can make it to London, Capcom is throwing a Gathering Hall in their offices at Hammersmith this Friday. Bring your 3DS along and get the chance to download upcoming event quests before they are released in the next few months! For detail got to the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/370480653060567/

Edited on by CerberusAzdin

Gaming since 91!

Gavster

Hi All,
Add me if you wanna play online together.
Name: Gavster
NNID: Gavster
Weapons: Switch Axe, long Sword & Bow
Currently HR 157

Gavster

edwincehxd

Looking for some people to play with but no sure if anyone is watching the thread anymore add me ill add back

Monster hunter ultimate
4355 9922 7624

Jakegrump

CerberusAzdin wrote:

Hi guys!

I'm sure that a lot of you are very happy about MH3 Ultimate being released outside Japan. I am trying to create a group for people who are Monster Hunter fans and who are interested in forming a guild(s). Those of you who have played the previous games will probably belong to a guild already, but the idea is to get one started in time for when MH3U is released. We could arrange meetings to hunt together; both online and local play.

On another note:

http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/17/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-to-...

Tri servers are unfortunately going down soon although no exact date has been released. I have hunted along side some great people all this time and I would like to invite all of you who wish to continue your alliance through this forum.

I am also playing 3G at the moment and its an amazing game. If anyone else is playing please contribute to this forum as well.

Any ideas or suggestions welcome ^^

Guild Rules:

1. Same rules apply as with all forums; be respectful, ect.
2. Please add you Nintendo ID/3DS friend code if you are
Interested in joining the guild.
3. Add as much Monster Hunter stuff as you want to this forum:
Videos, pics, you name it.
4. This forum is for people who are looking toward to MHU on both
Wii U and 3DS. Please refrain from talking about anything but
Monster Hunter if possible. Enjoy ^^

Please write your details as follows:

Name:
NNID:

I will add everyone who is interested so add me to your Wii U list.

We have created a London based Facebook group to gather players in places around the capital with their 3DS's and hunt together. We have had a good turn out so if you can check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MH3ULDN/145373512312308/?ref=...

Are you still recieving guild member requests?

Jakegrump

Nintendo Network ID: jakegrump

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.