Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Guild

Posts 161 to 169 of 169

dragonslayer92

Will monster hunters ever make it to xbox360 I really wonna play more than anything

dragonslayer92

VoodooTrumpet

Hi guys, I know it's some time later but I'm getting MH3U tomorrow if people here still play together online

NNID: LucienSanchez

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

NewSuperChrist

I have MH3U on my Wii U, but I haven't played it much. Maybe if I have some people to play with, I might get into it more.

NNID: ForeverSpooky

NewSuperChrist

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3764-8577 | Nintendo Network ID: ForeverSpooky | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

dragonslayer92 wrote:

Will monster hunters ever make it to Xbox360 I really wonna play more than anything

So let me get this straight, you're on a Nintendo based fan site, wanting an exclusive Nintendo series (formally only Sony) to come to the Xbox?

Untitled

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

VoodooTrumpet

I think I'm going to probably wait until I finish the Tier 4 quests in Moga before I start doing any of the online ones

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

LaserdiscGal

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

I think I'm going to probably wait until I finish the Tier 4 quests in Moga before I start doing any of the online ones

That would be the best idea.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NewSuperChrist

I made a new character last night and defeated the Great Jaggi twice before going to bed. Now I need some dung for my village lol. Any tips on where to find good dung??

NewSuperChrist

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3764-8577 | Nintendo Network ID: ForeverSpooky | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

I'll be opening a room in the free server #2 in the 10th lobby on Wednesday for my annual Peco Feast Thanksgiving gathering! Not many of my friends login anymore so all of you are welcome to join me! My Username is HASEO and I'm currently HR 20 "lost my save data so had to start over" and the room name for the event/holiday gathering will be Peco Feast! I hope to see some of you there! The room will be open from 12:00 PM Arizona time to 4:00 PM Arizona time and we'll be only hunting Peco's and Crimson Peco's, any rank and both standard and event Peco quests will be fair game!

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Ylbesthecow

Hey I know I'm late the game but I just recently started playing monster hunter and was wondering if thus guild was still up and playing on monster hunter 3 ulitimate.

Ylbesthecow

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.