Showing 161 to 180 of 334
161. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:48 BST
"It is a Bonanza alright"
This is a Community me and some friends made for Mario kart 7 for racers who like good competition!
At the moment we have 50+ players but we hope to get double that
Thank you for your time, and good luck!
♛ Mario Kart 7, New Zealand Champion ♛
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753
162. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:53 BST
@CosmicMii Sign me up! I'll add it in a few minutes Is it race or battle?
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
Nintendo Online Forums
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
(My Beautiful Contridictions........Gone........All........Gone) -Phoenix Wright
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
163. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:55 BST
@Knuckles Oh it is race, cause races has the most competition. If we can get more players it will be more Competitive!
You can be the community deputy founder/ boss if you want has 51 players in its first week!
164. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:57 BST
@knuckles I am at the very top so I will let you give me a good beating online, reason being is because We need more competition, more players in the hundreds
165. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:01 BST
@Cosmic I will decline that position, but I will take you on fair and square. No going easy!
166. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:04 BST
@Knuckles I give you the best of luck then! but perhaps we should wait for more players, an if the timer goes then we will race it out!
167. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:08 BST
@Cosmic 1. I will race you soon, when is a good time for you?
2. Whats your time zone? I'm PST, so that should help you get a better understanding on scheduling races with me
3. Whats your F.C.? Mines in my signature, 3rd line down
168. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:13 BST
1. anytime, cause I am a all day racer
2.Well...it is 3:15pm here in New Zealand
3.here is my Friend Code 0259-0434-4745
169. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:21 BST
@knuckles you may want to get on soon cause I am getting random racers joining.
170. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:22 BST
@Cosmic Its 8:20 PM over here, wow.
Adding you soon. I have a lot I need to do 1st, so please don't mind the wait. Also @Happy_Mask is EST, 3 hours ahead of me, so its 11:20 for him.
171. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:23 BST
@Knuckles that is fine
see if he wants to join as well, later
172. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:24 BST
@Cosmic I'll try, I am currently busy, try to stall 2-3 mins. writing code down
173. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:32 BST
@Cosmic Your FC and Commuity code is wrong. I can't add either
Edited on Sat 8th September, 2012 @ 04:35 by Knuckles_Claus
174. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:37 BST
OK, your FC should be fixed, but I need your Banana Bonanza code fixed. It says its wrong.
175. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 04:40 BST
Got any ideas how we could expand this community?
176. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 05:05 BST
@Knuckles I think the CPU favoured me when picking the course
I almost had you 4 times good racing, hope to see you there soon
177. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 05:06 BST
@CosmicMii Ask @theblackdragon, in contact below, general inquires. Ask if you can make an official thread on NL, and tell her that you already have posted it in here.
Edit: Everything works now, and you lead on to be way better than I thought. Did you go easy on me?
Also I'm coming for your 1st place. Watch out
Edited on Sat 8th September, 2012 @ 05:09 by Knuckles_Claus
178. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 05:18 BST
The communities main goal is to reach 100+ players, that way there will always be a race
179. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 05:31 BST
@Knuckles can you help me ask @theblackdragon about the Bonanza Community?
180. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 06:00 BST
@CosmicMii My email is a little hard to access right now, so I could get back to you on monday. But I will type up something here that might work.