Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Unauthorized Mario Kart 7 Communities

Showing 141 to 160 of 335

AuthorMessage

VincentV

141. Posted:

VincentV wrote:

VincentV wrote:

Elite Racing Crew in 30 minutes. Sound good? Join.

Hey, see all the info on Communities we'll race in here.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

VincentV

142. Posted:

Hey, let's make that 10 minutes.
Order:

• 1. Elite Racing Crew
  • 2. Academy of Thieves
  • 3. Maka Wuhu Madness

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

AuthorMessage

Adam

143. Posted:

If you want to gather people to play, try asking people in chat or announce once on the forum but a day or more in advance, then announce it once more if you feel the need somewhere between an hour or 15 minutes in advance. Spamming the thread to the extent that your posts make up the majority of posts in the past three pages is obviously not working out for you, and it is just irritating to anyone trying to browse this thread.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

144. Posted:

@VincentV: Adam's advice is sound. Please listen to him.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

VincentV

145. Posted:

Ok. Just an announcement, and 5 minute alerts? Is that okay? If I forget to add the community codes, I'll edit.

AWESOME IDEA

AuthorMessage

Adam

146. Posted:

That seems sufficient. My weekday Mario Kart time is sporadic and often non-existent, but if anyone wants to arrange a weekend event, I will make it if I can. Unfortunately, I also can't get to the forum much mid-week, so I can't announce in advance if I'll be joining or not.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

147. Posted:

of course, Adam. if you do join, that's fine, and if you don't, we'll just go ahead and assume you despise us all and scorn our feeble attempts to reach out to you in friendship. does that work for you? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Adam

148. Posted:

I was hoping you'd assume that anyway. I would only join for the chance to humiliate you and remind you that you are all lesser beings.

Duh.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

ChaosTheChao

149. Posted:

Hi everyone! I just got MK7 and it's really good! I made a new community, it's dash mushrooms only. Very fast! The code is 61-8432-3761-0031.

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
\"It's time to speed, Keed!\"

AuthorMessage

jameskart7

150. Posted:

hi im jameskart7 you vs me write this into communits 59-8890-2743-5669 if u want be my friend write this in 1805-2311-3989 but let me know if your adding me

jameskart7

AuthorMessage

craig0rneil3

151. Posted:

Hey guys join my community and add me as a friend. Let me know if you are adding me.

Alias - Everyday Gamer Tweeter/Blogger/Reviewer Please check out my BLOG for in depth reviews!

review

Friend Code - 4811-7045-0311 : Craig0rz

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

152. Posted:

150cc mushrooms only :Mushroom vroom! Lot's of fun and no glitching. If you get a glitcher just quit. 31-0955-9722-8568

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

VincentV

153. Posted:

Elite Racing Crew competition at the scheduled time below! Anyone joining?
EDIT: No Maka Wuhu glitch usage, but voting for it is fine.

Edited on by VincentV

AWESOME IDEA

AuthorMessage

VincentV

154. Posted:

Thanks Clayton for not using the glitch. I had to quit to eat dinner. Good game!
EDIT: Good dinner. You're good. My bro kept playing Resident Evil, so he didn't join.

Edited on by VincentV

AWESOME IDEA

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

155. Posted:

you too! I was kind of wary b/c you picked Maka Wuhu (I hate glitchers) but was glad you didn't use it!

EDIT: I waited to see if you used it, if you did I would have quit!

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

smellslikenato

156. Posted:

I have an idea for membership drives: celebrity mii matches! Charlie Sheen vs Mr T vs Colonel Sanders vs Chris Redfield! respond if u like the idea. I'm working on all new communities since ones identical to mine are already here. I'll post new ones soon!

FC 1848 1674 3595
Tankbuster

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

157. Posted:

@smellslikenato if you want to make this kind of a community would everyone have to be a famous person, or just you?

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

NintendogJesus

158. Posted:

ok i got two
LightinigRacerstm
cc: is 38-8737-5581-5519
Bomb-o-Tastic
cc:42-9153-2004-1257
JOIN pls

Silence Is Golden my friend code is 1590-5157-0117 names dubbajesus

AuthorMessage

VincentV

159. Posted:

Haven't played MK7 in a while. Minecraft is fun. Perhaps I'll do some MK7 replay.

AWESOME IDEA

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

160. Posted:

Since the official races went great, should we make an official community forum?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u