Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 401 to 420 of 426

WUMBOWHALE

I found Nibe. What do I do now?

We don't have guestbooks or anything like that, do we. Hi then, I guess. darkSpyro is currently in mourning.

Edited on by WUMBOWHALE

NIBELILTS NEVER DIE

MAB

@Nibelilt I think this one is for you... maybe

MAB

WUMBOWHALE

DARK TO NIBELILT
DO YOU READ?

NIBELILTS NEVER DIE

MAB

@Nibelilt LOL how's the Guild Master Quest going... Here is a tankard of DB to calm yer woes

MAB

Drawdler

It's going okay, I have preogressed but I haven't been playing much in general due to school and generally choosing other titles to play. sips

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

MAB

@Nibelilt I added you to the WiiU You have the 'MiiVerse' user add-on locked so I just did it through the 'Friend List'.

Bloody Fantastic Gaming (^_^)

MAB

FarukoSH

Does anyone still play this game online (can i find people playing online) ? im about to buy Code of Princess or Heroes of Ruin, but that depends if the community its still alive for anyone of those games...

3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473 // Games: RE: Revelations, MK7, Kid Icarus: U, MGS3D, SM3DLand, EO4, Donkey Kong CR3D, Fire Emblem Awakening, Castlevania: LoS MoF, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Monster Hunter 3U and Pokemon Y
Steam: Farukool
PM me if you add

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0256-4473

MAB

@FarukoSH I think Nibelilt might need help with her Guild Master Quest me matey

Unfortunately this Guild Master is getting too old to carry on the fight within the Land of Viel my liege... Some sort of wicked mage delivered me a 'Black Non-portable Mirror of U' so now my 'Magik Pocket Mirror' just gathers dust. All I can do is serve ale to the weary travellers willing to pickup where I left off to continue thine quest and defeat the Ruin Lord many times over for all eternity.

Here's a Dragons Breath on the house cobber

Edited on by MAB

MAB

mcjsmith

ill b on here n there today, checking for my peeps. should ne1 catch me on, get ahold of me so we can play, time allowing.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

MAB

@Josh yer new job must be a bit demanding mate

MAB

MAB

@Josh Sorry champ I went on me 'Magic Pocket Mirror' just to checkout the eShop then had to hit the hay for an early start on the grind tomorrow me matey Keep in touch on the guild whenever you have free time bro because I'm always on the 'Black Non-portable Mirror of U' now whenever I check-out NL. I would rather have a couple of hours up my tattered old sleeve so we can get back into our Guild Master Quest... Cheers my liege

MAB

roman59

Could you add me as well please, only just started playing the game though

3ds ID Username marksmagic 3DS Friends code 0018-0347-0004
Pokemon White 2 Friend code 3010-7246-3381
Feel free to add me :)
Owner of a premium Wii U too, username marksmagic

MAB

@roman59 sure thing mate I will add yer to me Magik Pocket Mirror and Black Non-portable Mirror of U.

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick- allow me to apolergize. since me last couple visits here, ive been downing abominable foes n the lands surrounding me here on earth. it took me a bit, but finally, i be right back where i want to. all day long, i ride around in a horseless carriage that make an aweful loud noise whence it gain the speed to pass up the others. a man n a small black box i carry on me hip discloses the newfound location of the grim reaper. and tis my job to journey to these locations and fight him off or keep him at bay the best i can. tis not very often i fail to pull a victim back from the brink of eternal slumber- or at least get him/her to sum1 who can- but those battles, more often than not, be lost before me arrival.
how have yer been guildmaster? and how goes yer new adventures on yer BNPM of U?
@roman59 ill also add yer number to me pocket mirror. fer when the time comes that i may take some time to use it, i may need someone to join or join me during me gametime. lookin forward to playin wit ye.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh ha ha! I guess that means you see dead people all day like that kid on 'The Sixth Sense'

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick lol. not rele. maybe 2 deaths a week if that. and the battle is ALWAYS (almost always) lost b4 we get there anyways. i love my job as an EMT. its so rewarding and satisfying. ive practically been doing this line of work since i graduated high school. it used to b a big rush for me, but now its all commonplace. except when children are involved. i cant stand to think of the ONE i lost a loooong time ago. anyways, children always get me on the brink of bn emotionally involved. its a glorious, fun job, but has its moments
what 'bout u? i aint heard from ya n a long time. I'll b on some more l8r f u wanna play. no GMQ tho. my son played it an distributed my points n stuff.

The name's Josh.

LyIa

Hello, mah friends, we meet again.
If it's not so obvious, I was sushifreAk, aka GianSushi. my friend told my to change my name. If you don't like it, it's going away in 90 days, lol.
So, I'm getting Fiber Optic connection in 1-2 months, and I will finally be able to play online without so much lag (coming from me.) I decided to re-join you guys. My characters have not advanced a bit since my last visit, since I wanted them to grow with yours (and I had better things to play), but I'm pretty sure yours are better now.

So what's been goin' on since I was away?

all men are kings 👑

MAB

@Cyb3rnite hey bro I have been using my BNPM of U (see above posts) obviously I wouldn't mind starting HoR again... Maybe yer wanna try out my rather difficult Guild Master Quest sometime my liege.

MAB

mcjsmith

@Cyb3rnite & @mick i would like to start the game over with a different charachter type, perhaps alchitect, and i would enjoy doing it GMQ style. Hit me up if were ever online simultaneously and we'll play some. ive only got 2 other ppl besides u (mick) in my alliance that i have accrued any time with.
@ERVRY1 i wish there was a minecraft for the 3DS. a full version with multiplayer, guildsets, and everything. even if there wasnt all the extra stuff, i would still play the crap out of it. its like playing with legos, and actually bn a lego man that can use the stuff u build. i love minecraft and i play it on xbox a lot... when i am at home- thats not too often- lol. cant wait for the nxtupdate! anyways, if ne1 has it for xbox, hit me up. my GT is SonOfDuke87.

Edited on by mcjsmith

The name's Josh.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.