Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 381 to 400 of 426

mcjsmith

@all i am soooo sorry guys. my life has been so demanding lately. i got a job, picked up all the extra hours possible, and basically havent even been home to play 3ds or had the time really. i am an emt. been spending all hours of every day treating n transporting sick n injured. when ii get well off n can take a couple days, ill play a lot. but till then i can only play during down time @ work. i hope im still considered a regular here at the tavern. lol. hows about i buy the first round o' dragonsbreath when i return. ttyl guys. hope to c u soon.... or hear from ya.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

MAB

@Josh Welcome back mate and congrats on getting a new job don't worry bro the Dragons Breath's on me

MAB

florecita

Hi guys !
mcjsmith, happy for you, just hang in there it will get easier
I hope to play with you again soon, I want to hurry up and unlock some Revelation stages so I can play with you but school has been keeping me bussy. And also Resident evil 6
Mick, I had fun playing merc with you last time. I think ex9 is getting to be too easy for us and by the way you kicked my butt on Tekken! Awesome game mate!
But trust me I wont let that happen again , so you better keep practicing haha,. jk

On a completely different note, i woke up this morning exhausted from my stupid weight training class from yesterday, I was like a freakin zombie so I didnt realize what I was doing. My cofee was cold so I put he mug of cofee ( that is made of plastic and rubber) in the microwave for a minute then came back to the kitcken and the microwave was in flames! I freaked out and just stand there and looked! lol. Until my cousin in law turned the flames out. The microwave still works Ijust hope when Nana comes home she doesnt realize or Im done for!

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

@Flor Yeah I was gonna say hurry up and get those raid stages so we can play something different we might play some of the other EX stages next time hey senorita

I can top your moment of stupidity as I have left a metal spoon in my glass blender then when I turned it on ice-cream/coffee/milk/glass and metal went everywhere lol almost death by exploding mixing apparatus

MAB

florecita

Omg Mick! that is crazy. Im glad nothing crazy happened.

florecita

MAB

Nah! but apparently I tasted like a really awesome ice coffee thickshake

Thanks for playing mercs today senorita it is always a pleasure to game with you. I hope you can find someone to play RE6 with mate, cheers

MAB

florecita

yeah, I had fun too mick! I wish you had ps3 so we could kick zombie hiny on Res6 merc!
I play with people online but most spaces get filled up too quickly or there isnt any at all at moments, so Im really trying to find friends who like to play with me.
Anyways, see you next time Mick

florecita

MAB

Maybe I can go back in time to that point just before my past self walks into the pawn shop and say 'Gday Mick I have come to tell you to keep that PS3 because Flor wants to play RE6 with yer in the future'

Sorry Flor I have let you down again

There will always be plenty of next times senorita, mate

MAB

florecita

Don't worry about it Mick
I still enjoy our 3ds fighting/teamwork

florecita

MAB

Definitely Florey you need to get those Raid missions so we can play through the Ghost Ship special stage on Revelations (my favourite part of Raid mode) I would like Capcom to make another Mercs game on 3DS too

MAB

florecita

Yeah, that would be awesome! if they made a new Mercenaries. OMG! but I would definetely would want to see more improvements, not just another copy of the same one now. Like more characters to start with and make it more challenging. Like do not give endless ammo and have zombies and guns ect.. really affect your health. I still love this game but compare to other Mercenaries games out there its' the easiest.

Everytime I play Revelations I usally do in my brake between classes so when my class starts I have to quit so it restarts me at the beginning of the chapter all over again! ahh so annoying. I dont remember much from res5 because I didnt like it that much and res6 is pretty good, but overall I think that res4 is still my favorite (Although I havent played the old ones ). You know I didnt have too much trouble with the saving and checkpoints in res4. I missed the typewriter and merchant

Edited on by florecita

florecita

MAB

The creepy atmosphere and the feeling of being trapped in Raccoon City with the old-school Resi Evils has not been replicated in the new games which makes this AussieBloke very Mad ›: so I'm hoping this new rumoured 3DS game (RE: Downfall) is gonna be good and have a Mercs mode in it too

Edited on by MAB

MAB

MAB

Hey Florey how is Style Savvy RPG Fighting Fashions

MAB

florecita

lol, i love it. Its a good change from all the ugly zombies and fighting. of course i still love those games. Now the perfect game would be a fashion-zombie game where you dress up zombies before they go bite you Lol jk I really hope that never happens, but seeing how popular zombies have become there's a slight chance. I got the style savvy game for my b-day (just so you dont think Im a spolied brat) I turned 22 this past sunday. When's your b-day by the way?

florecita

MAB

Happy B'day Flor did you have an over-the-top party and drink plenty of Dragons Breath

My B'day is 3rd of November so this Saturday coming up, gonna be a big 33... That means we're both Scorpions and only a week + 11 years separates our births senorita lol

MAB

MAB

@Florey Thanks for the datelocked swapnote B'day message you are awesome babe.

MAB

florecita

no problem mate, sorry I have been to consumed with my dummy style savvy game. my husband and I are moving in with my parents so you know how that is so annoying. Moving stuff back and forth, but as soon as I get internet I'll go back to playing with my 3ds buddies

florecita

MAB

Sweet chica! looking forward to your return mate now all we need to do is work on those Raid missions.

MAB

Drawdler

/mysterious reappearance
How many people are still playing? I have neglected the game recently because of schoolwork.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

MAB

Now that everyone will be playing their WiiU I think the good old 'Magik Pocket Mirror' will be neglected for a while my liegess

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.