lol , do you think you can teach my husband? jk

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

Yeah a cattle prod or just a really big whip usually does the trick

MAB

florecita

haha your funny Mick.
Great game of Tekken, your getting to be really good too fast, slow down!
Also is it kind of laggy, like really slow when we played online for tekken? it is for me a lot. I was wondering if it was for you too. I really wish it was at the normal speed, but i heard that was one of the downsides of tekken. The online games are really slow if its not in the same country. oh well. See you later.

florecita

MAB

I'm a bit of a fighting game veteran from back in the day from playing the Virtua Fighter series in arcades and on Sega Saturn/Dreamcast so it wasn't going to take me too long to get back into the swing of things
Yes it is a lag fest for me too but I thought it marginally improved when I was the host you and your damn annoying wheelie kicks
Sorry I missed you before I crashed out still holding the 3DS and just woke up and seen that you were on an hour ago (last night must have caught up with me) I'm on now if yer want to have a game of anything.

Edited on by MAB

MAB

MAB

All good things come to an end...
Back at bloody work as of today so I won't be on the 3DS as much through the week, only at night when alot of you champs aren't doh!
Thanks to everyone that I had some great online games with especially @Flor you would have to be the best at everything my liegess and one of these days I might actually get a decent winning streak against yer on Tekken but somehow I don't like my chances as you are the goddess of gaming. Cheers for the awesome times and for putting up with the MadAussieBloke the last 2 weeks and hopefully I shall see yer on sometime soon.

MAB

florecita

MadAussieBloke, thank you very much for the great games we had, I had fun as well. Don't worry we'll manage to play sometime. I'm going to be on less as well because college, especially later through the semester. This biology courses are tough. It's either I keep the title the Goddes of Gaming or I get an A on Evolution
Unfortunately, I cant do both(guess that makes me a crappy godess), but what matters is that we play sometimes. I wont have school on Tuesdays,Fridays, and on weekends. so I might be able to stay up on those days and play with you if Im not cramming for a test.
I'll miss playing with you pal, take care!

florecita

MAB

Thanks Flor and remember no matter what you do ye will always be 'the goddess' lol

MAB

MAB

Looks like extended night duties have befallen this weary Guild Master so if anyone wants a Dragons Breath Ale on the house and a game of HoR or Resi Evil Mercs/Revelations I shall be on call until dawn

MAB

Dr-Rockzo

I just got the game today im looking for a good guild/clan, I'm all about team work. P.s. The game looks beautiful on the XL.

3DS Friend code 1762-2797-2969User name on online Pink Floyd" The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three distinct and recognizable phase, those of survival, inquiry and Sophistication otherwise known as the How, Why and Where phase."

MAB

@Dethklok216 Welcome to the Guild my liege. Glad to have a member of the Insane Clown Posse aboard for the ride to thine wretched path to defeat the unholy RuinLord I shall be receiving my XL Magik Pocket Mirror in 2 days because I lost my other one somewhere in the Frost Reaches if anybody comes upon it while adventuring in that region can ye please return it to the Tavern and yer will receive 10 kegs of Dragons Breath for the trouble. CHEERS!

@Dethklok216 added yer to me register mate, here's a DB on the house

MAB

Dr-Rockzo

Hoping to add you soon

3DS Friend code 1762-2797-2969User name on online Pink Floyd" The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three distinct and recognizable phase, those of survival, inquiry and Sophistication otherwise known as the How, Why and Where phase."

MAB

@Dethklok216 No worries mate, looking forward to checking out how HoR goes on the XL

MAB

MAB

HoR & the Resident Evils look bloody fantastic on me XL Magik Pocket Mirror all the folks that were whining about this upgrade need to get their heads examined looking forward to some online mayhem.

MAB

Dr-Rockzo

Did you do a system transfer? im looking forward to some online RE

mcjsmith

How is everything guys. i would like to join the guild should the guildmaster see fit. i have had this game a while and play at least an hour or 2 a day. I am the only one of my current friends that plays this game tho, so i am at a loss for companions. add me or message me here for a confirmation and ill add you. btw, i am currently a lvl. 18 gunslinger. i play other games too.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

MAB

@Dethklok Yeah my system transfer went smooth as it only took about 20 minutes and everything remained intact always up for some HoR and Resi Evil Mercs/Revelations anytime mate.

MAB

MAB

@mcjsmith welcome to the fray fellow gunslinger ye have been penned into the register my liege I would like to start another Guild Masters Quest, so if Dethklok and yer are up for a challenge just leave me a note on the Tavern quest board and I shall fill yer in on thar details... Cheers! here have a Dragons Breath on the house cobber

MAB

MAB

@mcjsmith It would be better to use our Guild to communicate instead of swapnote. Sometimes I don't receive letters until the next day on that thing and I'm always working this Tavern when I'm not adventuring the land of Viel

MAB

mcjsmith

my apologies. my home net is messing up. tried to fix it, but gave up, called the company and switched to my fone net. i plan on playing a few minutes here b4 i go out with my wife. i will leave a slot open for u to join me if u like. it may not last long tho.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

MAB

@Josh yer mitheral spider web of inter connection seems to be on the blink my liege thats the first time I have had 'waiting for network' rear its head multiple times whilst in the middle of a quest. I shall try again another time

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.