Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 181 to 200 of 426

MAB

@Flor Great game of mercs my lass yer definitely the best gunslinger in the land of Viel I have the demo now so I can show ye how to play next time.

MAB

florecita

MadAussieBloke, your too kind It was fun playing mercenaries with you .
Thanks for downloading it again. I cant wait to play, but be patient because Im pretty bad at it right now. I have about 28 games left to play in it.

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

Gustoff

I don't have the full retail game of HoR but i still have the demo with about 25 games left to play. I'd like to join you guys if you all let.

@flor
I have you as a friend already.
@MadAussie
I don't know if i have you on in my friends list. I'll have to check when i get home laters. Add me. I'll add you back later.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

florecita

Sounds good Gustoff, you guys just let me know when

florecita

MAB

@Gustoff added ye to my register mate unfortunately even though I downloaded the demo again it doesn't reset the number of plays I have left

@Flor It seems I only just missed ye by 12 mins again my liegess the good news is I still have 1 play left on the demo and I will definitely use that up with yer next time we meet

MAB

florecita

MadAussieBloke, that sucks I'll try to play the demo at least a few times more so I can get better so when I play with you guys.

florecita

MAB

@Flor For some reason I always seem to miss ye by 12 mins I'm on now if yer want to go a few rounds on HoR.

MAB

MAB

@Flor Thanks for having a go at the demo my lass I hope yer will purchase the game so we can chat about lifes trials & tribulations while playing a more laid back type of experience other than RE Mercs... Cheers

MAB

LyIa

gaddangit
Aren't you online now @MadAussieBloke ?
play now
FULL RETAIL HOR NOW
BEFORE I DIE
also, if anyone wants to play the demo, too, add me.

all men are kings 👑

MAB

@sushifreAK sorry dude I tried to join your game 6 times and it kept coming up with a error 610-6 something... I wanted to have a game with ye mate but for some reason it failed

MAB

LyIa

Agh. I'll try to sit nearer to the wifi-zone next time. Sorry. XD

all men are kings 👑

MAB

@sushifreAK Its cool mate hopefully all will be good next time

@Flor I'm waiting for ye now me lass if yer see this

MAB

florecita

MadAussieBloke, Sorry I left so abrupt on yesterday's games I had to do something important. I was really dissapointed too because we had a great combo going on Mercenaries until I died. By the way I dont have too many stages/levels in revelations in raid mode. Im not done witht the game yet and I havent played online too much, but I definetely enjoyed playing with you maybe we can play some more later on. My husband and I are trying to save money to get a new PS3 (our old one broke) and get Resident Evil 6. But after that I think I will get the actual Heroes of Ruin game.

Edited on by florecita

florecita

MAB

@Flor Thats cool my lass it happens to me alot of the time as well reality likes to intervene especially when I'm having a decent online game which in turn is a very rare occurrence lately. Thanks for playing whenever we are able to mate I appreciate it immensely

MAB

MAB

@Flor I have used up my HoR demo now so I won't be able to help ye out anymore, sorry but I'm really enjoying our RE Mercs sessions we are definitely an unbeatable force those plagas have no chance against our team

MAB

florecita

MadAussieBloke, don't worry it was worth playing it at least once with you, your pretty good. Thanks for downloading the demo again.
I agree were pretty good as a team do you have a ps3? Because once I actually buy a new one and get resident evil 6, I would love to play with you on story mode and mercenaries!

florecita

MAB

@Flor yeah I used to have a PS3 but I sold it because of a lack of interest. RE5 I thought was a bit average and RE6 is looking more like something completely not Resident Evil you will have to let me know how it turns out my lass.

MAB

MAB

@Flor ok I have been doing some extensive training on Tekken and I think I'm ready to take yer down me lass

MAB

florecita

Ah pal, I dont think so ; P Keep practicing, I have to do a bunch of housewife stuff like cleaning,cooking,ect...
I'll play in about 2hrs or so.

florecita

MAB

ha ha! I can cook, clean, mow the lawn, repair stuff and change diapers while playing the 3DS in one hand, pal

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.