Online Gaming Forum

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Showing 181 to 200 of 426

AuthorMessage

MAB

181. Posted:

@Flor Great game of mercs my lass yer definitely the best gunslinger in the land of Viel ;) I have the demo now so I can show ye how to play next time.

MAB

AuthorMessage

florecita

182. Posted:

MadAussieBloke, your too kind :) It was fun playing mercenaries with you .
Thanks for downloading it again. I cant wait to play, but be patient because Im pretty bad at it right now. I have about 28 games left to play in it.

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

183. Posted:

I don't have the full retail game of HoR but i still have the demo with about 25 games left to play. I'd like to join you guys if you all let.

@flor
I have you as a friend already.
@MadAussie
I don't know if i have you on in my friends list. I'll have to check when i get home laters. Add me. I'll add you back later.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

florecita

184. Posted:

Sounds good Gustoff, you guys just let me know when :)

florecita

AuthorMessage

MAB

185. Posted:

@Gustoff added ye to my register mate :) unfortunately even though I downloaded the demo again it doesn't reset the number of plays I have left :(

@Flor It seems I only just missed ye by 12 mins again my liegess :( the good news is I still have 1 play left on the demo and I will definitely use that up with yer next time we meet ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

florecita

186. Posted:

MadAussieBloke, that sucks I'll try to play the demo at least a few times more so I can get better so when I play with you guys.

florecita

AuthorMessage

MAB

187. Posted:

@Flor For some reason I always seem to miss ye by 12 mins :( I'm on now if yer want to go a few rounds on HoR.

MAB

AuthorMessage

MAB

188. Posted:

@Flor Thanks for having a go at the demo my lass :) I hope yer will purchase the game so we can chat about lifes trials & tribulations while playing a more laid back type of experience other than RE Mercs... Cheers ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

189. Posted:

gaddangit
Aren't you online now @MadAussieBloke ?
play now
FULL RETAIL HOR NOW
BEFORE I DIE
also, if anyone wants to play the demo, too, add me.

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS + Wii U), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

MAB

190. Posted:

@sushifreAK sorry dude I tried to join your game 6 times and it kept coming up with a error 610-6 something... I wanted to have a game with ye mate but for some reason it failed :(

MAB

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

191. Posted:

Agh. I'll try to sit nearer to the wifi-zone next time. Sorry. XD

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS + Wii U), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

MAB

192. Posted:

@sushifreAK Its cool mate hopefully all will be good next time :)

@Flor I'm waiting for ye now me lass if yer see this ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

florecita

193. Posted:

MadAussieBloke, Sorry I left so abrupt on yesterday's games I had to do something important. I was really dissapointed too because we had a great combo going on Mercenaries until I died. By the way I dont have too many stages/levels in revelations in raid mode. Im not done witht the game yet and I havent played online too much, but I definetely enjoyed playing with you :) maybe we can play some more later on. My husband and I are trying to save money to get a new PS3 (our old one broke) and get Resident Evil 6. But after that I think I will get the actual Heroes of Ruin game.

Edited on by florecita

florecita

AuthorMessage

MAB

194. Posted:

@Flor Thats cool my lass it happens to me alot of the time as well ;) reality likes to intervene especially when I'm having a decent online game which in turn is a very rare occurrence lately. Thanks for playing whenever we are able to mate I appreciate it immensely :)

Edited on by MAB

MAB

AuthorMessage

MAB

195. Posted:

@Flor I have used up my HoR demo now so I won't be able to help ye out anymore, sorry :( but I'm really enjoying our RE Mercs sessions we are definitely an unbeatable force ;) those plagas have no chance against our team :)

MAB

AuthorMessage

florecita

196. Posted:

MadAussieBloke, don't worry it was worth playing it at least once with you, your pretty good. Thanks for downloading the demo again.
I agree were pretty good as a team :) do you have a ps3? Because once I actually buy a new one and get resident evil 6, I would love to play with you on story mode and mercenaries!

florecita

AuthorMessage

MAB

197. Posted:

@Flor yeah I used to have a PS3 but I sold it because of a lack of interest. RE5 I thought was a bit average and RE6 is looking more like something completely not Resident Evil ;) you will have to let me know how it turns out my lass.

MAB

AuthorMessage

MAB

198. Posted:

@Flor ok I have been doing some extensive training on Tekken and I think I'm ready to take yer down me lass :)

MAB

AuthorMessage

florecita

199. Posted:

Ah pal, I dont think so ; P Keep practicing, I have to do a bunch of housewife stuff like cleaning,cooking,ect...
I'll play in about 2hrs or so.

florecita

AuthorMessage

MAB

200. Posted:

ha ha! I can cook, clean, mow the lawn, repair stuff and change diapers while playing the 3DS in one hand, pal :P

MAB