Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 221 to 240 of 426

mcjsmith

@ftkdude what is ur online name so i can add u? if ne1 else can tell me, thats cool too. i just dont see it n the signature...

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

mcjsmith

i have fixed my home net btw, and hope to get in some good games with my shieldbrothers/sisters. i am adding as many ppl from here as i can in hopes of one day having an epic group of us online. im pretty anxious to start plunderin' so here's the online names of those i have added so far. a dash beside it means im not sure i got it right:
-rick
pink floyd
flor
gustoff
gian

thats it so far. ill be playing for a couple hrs now if ne1 wants to join.

The name's Josh.

mcjsmith

I have been playing online w/ strangers, and i may never do it again. why, one may ask? because u r lucky to run n2 sum1 over the age of 9, and if ur that lucky, the person is incompitent as a 6 year old. lol. i tell no tales. i just played a couple hrs or so with multiple ppl ducking n and out of gameplay. maybe 2 out of 15 spoke english or spoke at all. which is fine b'cuz i speak spanish too. some just took up all the air-time screaming and making fart sounds. haha! but i just had to boot them. there was these 2 english speaking kids [or dumb adults] that kept holding in thier L button at random. mostly when they were n a fight, but it was like all the time. i could tell cuz he was clicking his buttons rele loud. lol. i asked them to stop but one was like "my mom lets me do whatever i want." i booted him and his buddy.
they rush through everything, grab any item they see. even if its too high level for them [like MY level] or if it isnt even for thier charactar. i missed out on several special items due to thier ignorance.when they see a chest, its like pirhannas in a feeding frenzy. they dont even pay attention to the storyline. i have missed out on EVERYTHING! since ppl started joining in. sorry to bore u with these details, but i HAD to vent to someone who would understand. neither my wife or kid care too much 'bout games.
mostly, i just wanted to give reason for saying this: thank GOD this guild exists b'cuz playing with ne1 besides ppl u know r cool with games is a gamble. All hail the A-Guild! lol.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh Yeah I know what yer talking about mate the few times I played with randoms in worldwide mode was a waste of time. I had a game with a british chick and all she did was constantly chat about the weather and her boyfriend and this n that even complained about the loading screens, lol I said 'ALL GAMES HAVE BLOODY LOAD SCREENS THESE DAYS AND CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP PLEASE IT'S RUINING MY GAME' then bid her farewell

MAB

mcjsmith

haha! thats great... so a bit of bad news. :[ someone close to me has decided to borrow my game- without asking. at least i know where it is, but i wont b able to get it back for quite a while. :[ like 2 weeks. however, i still have RE Rev. which is and always has been my favorite 3DS game so far. :] hopefully by the time i get it back, the guild will still have interested members, but until then, my game time will be occupied by RE and dare i say "skyrim?" i may b on for a good while tomorrow arond 1730 my time. ill leave a note on the guild b4 i do.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh A member of the band of thieves has stolen yer maps tis not good my liege... Maybe we should plan a quest to thwart this group of brigands I shall aim my Stormbolter at his head and demand the safe return of yer property and if not... The requirement of a Charge shot maybe initiatory

MAB

mcjsmith

i need to know how to contact the ppl who monitor the online gaming. my stepson is the one who borrowed my game, and now he has run me n2 a bigger problem. his cousin lives with him at his nana's house and was blasting his punk rap music [not all rap is for punks] in the other room. Caleb [my step son] was using voice chat with another player at just the right time to catch a string of words, unworthy of innocent ears, coming from the other room. some teenage sounding guy interrupted thier game, banned Caleb from the online game, deleted all his existing files [my game included], and disabled caleb's voice chat capabilities. as a father, i believe this is unfair and that my son should not have been punished for something beyond his control. i d0nt even care about my deleted game- none of my concern. my crying 11 year old, with all the cool parts of his freshly borrowed video game, is. if ne1 has ne ideas or info that could benefit me, please let me know. this teenage guy with too much power and not enough brains is bn hunted down by papa bear! >:[
disclaimer: that is not meant as a threat. just meant that he is about to deal with an angry and protective parent.

The name's Josh.

theblackdragon

@mcjsmith: idk how things work with in-game banning and stuff, but perhaps seeking help via Square-Enix would be in order. They've got a HoR website and forum here if you'd like to give it a shot.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

mcjsmith

@theblackdragon thank you for the help/advice. i wish there was a way i could return the favor.

The name's Josh.

mcjsmith

yar! i be trackin down a mighty elusive foe. but with me band o' brothers at me back fer info n support, no foe be too mighty. :] yar, but what a pain. methinks i'll buy a few rounds o' dragon's breath if ye have it to spare. ill pay over top doller fer it at this point. hahar!

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh I see theblackdragon has already pointed yer down the right path my liege... But be warned... yer may enter a treacherous tomb us locals have given the name of 'Catacomb of the Silenced' it has been foretold that once a query is spoken within those hallowed walls it shall forever remain trapped... Just another echo... A vibration against the stone pillars for all eternity

Now that ye have to restart yer quest I would like to recommend my Guild Master Quest me matey

MAB

mcjsmith

@MadOz i accept yer challenge, guild master. as soon as me maps be returned, regardless of me memory notes bn warshed away, i shall prove me valor an' worthiness under the egis of me fearless harbinger. :] aside from that, i'll b commencin' ta' venture cross tha maps of a ship riddled with the living corpses of her former crew. should ye not b bound ta prior duties, i'd like ta extend me invitation to fight alongside yers truely n "RE Rev."

The name's Josh.

MAB

@MCJHammer Ships riddled with living corpses be my middle name captain invitation has been RSVP'd

MAB

mcjsmith

@MadOz trying to hurry. i'll at least take 1 more hour. hope i dont miss yer window o' opportunity.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh plenty of time bro I will be on for another 3 hours

MAB

mcjsmith

@mickdundee right on... i mean ahem* arrr. lol. me lovely wench b takin her time- and mine. hahar!

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh ARRRH! I know what yer mean dude they don't realize us blokes have a short life expectancy so we have to try and grab onto every last drop of gaming time like its gonna be our last... ha har!

MAB

LyIa

Sorry I haven't been on lately! I kind of.. Lost interest in HoR. If anyone would like to team up with me, I'll check back to this thread this weekend.

all men are kings 👑

MAB

@sushifreAk cool bro yer should have a quest with Josh and me on the weekend

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.