Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,461 to 7,480 of 10,277

-HD-

ahhhhh! i couldn't find the remote to change the brightness on that sewer match, lmao. I couldnt see sh**!

Edited on by -HD-

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RoryLee

@HD Join my game while I go get LTG gamer.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RoryLee

@HD are you gonna use Skype?

Game Froze. Sorry Rom, I know you had a killer score too.

Edited on by RoryLee

Gameday

Vigo i mean Gamedays Here lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lun

@vigo, glad to see you could join our game and your wireless was back online

Saw [rdb] join our game in docks, but then he left after i payed him back even. ONE kill, I'm satisfied.

good pistols match all, I'm glad I did well in the first few games with rory, nerrel, and link, cause I stank it up royaly shortly after. some epic classic conflict. I noticed that rorylee had oddjob towards the end. love those hat elim's.

@HD, you showed tonight that you have talent, keep it up.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Xkhaoz

Wow, I just had an amazing kill earlier. It was Heroes on the Docks, and the enemies hero was out in the shipyard (whatever you call it), so, I climbed up the ladder to the balcony, and when i got to where i could see the roof, I threw a grenade, and got the hero with an explosion. Amazing. But what sucks is, my game froze

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

romulux

rory, that's funny cause i actually turned snap on after a few matches, it's too hard to use a pistol manually on the really big maps. i was hip firing most of the time anyway though. it was a lot of fun, we won most of the team matches and i even got dominations on a few guys. i think more people picked up on the pistols than any other night we've done this, only a few shotgunners and that noob tuber in archives weren't using one.

the classic conflict matches where i had to host got really weird, my internet was overloaded. people kept getting dropped or freezing and whenever someone left i'd see all the other players frozen like statues, i could get easy headshots and still kill them! it looked like RDB got dropped 30 seconds after he joined in. i don't know why it kept making me the host when everyone else in the party had better internet, it had been choosing rory in all the other matches.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Gameday

SNARF SNARF SNNNNNARF

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

When I was Oddjob I tried getting those hat kills, but only a few of them were succesful. I'm pretty sure that Rom was Jaws for most of those matches. For some reason it always picks him, lol.
@Rom I'm starting to get back in the groove with the hip firing. It seems that after I came back from that long break that I was just struggling against everyone so I switched to snap out of frustration. I got my controls just the way I want it now.

@Everyone we had a lot of great matches tonight! Pistol matches are always fun, and we need to set these up more.
We had some good matches in Team and Golden Gun. A lot of friendly fire and steal killing, but always fun as hell. I was laughing pretty hard on those wacky conversations that I had tears rolling down my cheek. Have a good night and keep Snarfen!

Gameday

@All GG , ive added some of you guys. Funny shit tonight.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

-HD-

GG to everyone.
@rom freaking surgeon with the pistol
@lun thanks man. i've been practicing a lil. It must be my gold CCP, lol
i've added TROLLMAN, PIKMANIAC, 3DS, AND RE-ADDED FOREVERWAR.....ADD ME BACK

if you're on skype you need to add me, rorylee, gameday, viper, lou lou. we alway have a good time skyping and snarfen.
but..if you have window 2000....no skype for you!

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Jack2901

Damn. Seems I always miss out on the good matches
With my sniper loadout, I decide against using the kunura, I just think the other handguns are a lot more fun to use.
I dont have a laptop that I can use when on goldeneye, so I have to use my ipod for skype, and it kinda sucks so if I'm not on skype while playing you know why.

Edited on by Jack2901

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

joemick

cool vid

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Lun

hawk w/HH, snap or w/armor, snap worked best for me.
mostly I had hi cap, but on big maps like outpost I went with light foot. I actually made up a few different loadouts just for pistol night.
As a primary weapon I just had a sigmus. You can switch guns fast.

good games Rom. You are quite effective with the handgun. We should do this again, but with a different weapon. Maybe a P99. Also maybe a Pavlov night would be cool, or any gun.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

longtimegamer

Man. I was tired after those matches last night. It was like 3:30am here when I stopped playing.

@Everyone: Those were some cool games and those pistol matches were fun. By the way....I didn't know we had friendly fire on at first. Also sorry to any teammates I may have killed, especially poor Rory. He got shot alot from me. I still had to laugh though had I kept getting my teammates. It was like OOPS! I think I got better at it after awhile.
Also I think I had a few kills with Oddjob's hat. Plus, in the pistol matches, I had to resort to hand to hand killings quite a bit.

@- HD -: It was fun when I got to chase YOU down. lol.
@HD: I See what you did there.

@Ateveryone using addsnap: (Waggles figure) Naughty, naughty people.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.