Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,021 to 6,040 of 10,277

grenworthshero

@HD I would say gg, but those were some crappy games tonight. I was not playing very well, and I kept getting pissed off because of that tuber and the guy using the thermal scope all night long. I got kicked offline and decided not to come back because I wasn't helping anyone playing as bad as I did and I wasn't very happy with myself.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

-HD-

grenworthshero wrote:

@HD I would say gg, but those were some crappy games tonight. I was not playing very well, and I kept getting pissed off because of that tuber and the guy using the thermal scope all night long. I got kicked offline and decided not to come back because I wasn't helping anyone playing as bad as I did and I wasn't very happy with myself.

yea the tuber (WIISA) was definitely getting on my nerves. It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't killing himself everytime he got me. he used it on every map from the beginning.
I jumped off after playing another hero match where my team spawned 8 TIMES and the other team didn't even spawn once. I even emptied a few clips into my own heroes after the 5th or 6th one. score 121-35 . IDIOTS!

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

-HD- wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

yea the tuber (WIISA) was definitely getting on my nerves. It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't killing himself everytime he got me. he used it on every map from the beginning.
I jumped off after playing another hero match where my team spawned 8 TIMES and the other team didn't even spawn once. I even emptied a few clips into my own heroes after the 5th or 6th one. score 121-35 . IDIOTS!

I never had a problem with WIISA, it was the guy named "someone else" who was tubing the whole time. Either that or he was always the hero, at least when it was Bond and he immediately spammed all of the proxies and camped in one spot every time. That really pissed me off too, especially with how stupid our team seemed to be.

Dizzy_Boy

Jack2901 wrote:

@my_point_is good few games. I wouldve done better on some of the games but I was trying to max out my p99 (is that right?!). next time we should do some of the different modes. congrats on getting the strata by the way I finally leveled up and got light foot, now got 27k until the Talon..

it was nice to get a few matches in without the quiters, spammers and glitches.
i sae you level up as we were playing. i`ve not quite figured out how light foot is supposed to work, i`ve never noticed any difference when i used it. i don`t know if i`ve got to press something to make it work or what. i`ll have to look that one up.
as for the toros, it`s ok, but i prefer the talon though. personaly i think the talon has the least kick back and best aim. but i have picked up the gambit recently, and that sniper is unbelievably good. so i`ve set my sights for that one.
as for the strata, when i unlocked that one, it felt like all the hard work i put in was made for that moment. it was nice to find it laying around, but now i have it, damn it feels good.
lastly, if you`re trying to level up your pistols, try them out on the licence to kill games. the extra power comes in handy,

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Tommy290

Xkhaoz3D wrote:

Well, seeing as it's finally summer for me, I've started playing again. I'm trying to level up once per day, but I just can't get good xp amounts. How do you guys keep reaching over 600 xp per match? I'm trying to unlock more weapon proficienies, but still.

Hi! I think I played you this past weekend. It was only for one game though that I remember. I'm guessing you quit because I was so awesome. Or because I was spamming proxies everywhere. I do apologize for that, but I just unlocked them and it's like a new toy I need to play with. So, truly, sorry about that. But as for XP, I've always had the best luck in heroes. That also happens to be where I have the most fun playing. Please don't just grind for XP, as you'll just get burned out. Play a mode you like and try not to die. Kill streaks are how to get the most XP. A lot of that comes from better guns, true, but also being smarter about your play. For example, when you are playing Jungle do not run from the underground bunker to the lower opening under the MI6 spawn. You will die because I'm standing above the bunker with a silenced gun shooting everyone running across the wide open space. Unless you know the coast is clear, avoid running where there's no cover. Learning stuff like that will keep you alive much longer.

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

Jack2901

my_point_is wrote:

..but i have picked up the gambit recently, and that sniper is unbelievably good. so i`ve set my sights for that one..

Nice 'sights' pun
i completely forgot about the extra power on licence to kill games if i can get online tonight ill probably be using the torka, unless i start doing really rubbish, dont think ive actually used it before :S so yeah, if your on tonight send me an invite so you can pick what modes we play, i dont mind whatever.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Lun

@Tech, I have readded you, please punch my #s in so we can play
@all just upgraded to 52/mowing people down with my masterton

nerrel thanks for re-adding me

Lun

Lun

@greensworthshero, I now go by WB jaeger for your next list. Had a match sewers match with WB Kamrad last night in conflict and got ousted 30 to 25 in an all out masterton battle. Anyway, he's pretty good player if any of you happen to run into him.

Also good to see DARKSIDE finally made it to level 50, christ he's only a few eliminations shy of 50,000 one and a quarter ratio

Lun

Gameday

no heroes then im leaving the game , cause theres no way to tell the others on our team not spawn. what was that 8 to 2heroes......

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

if its not lagging its hacking if its not those this game freezes lol just cant win dam

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday

@All nice to see u on good games catch u later

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

NiteWingX

LifesaverS1?

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

Jack2901

is it me or is this forum slowly dieing? :/

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

grenworthshero

Jack2901 wrote:

is it me or is this forum slowly dieing? :/

Ha! you should have been here when the thread first started. It's REALLY died since then. But you're right; it is slowly dying. everyone's leaving for other clans and it's more than a little disappointing.

Spoony_Tech

OK I need to get on more often. I only been on once in the last two weeks to level up. Sorry lun I haven't added you cus I haven't been on. I was going to hop on last night but got to tired. I hoped on two nights ago and only Kreegs was on. I invited but right as he join I decided to call it a night. Sorry Kreegs. Your twins are starting to scare me again! Your team is slowly coming back off injuries!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lun

@Gameday, we have had some good games lately. Good to see you on.

summary of my two conflict matchs with < KWAEL > this morning

• first was in jungle, beat him by 3 pts
  • second was archives and as I was up 3 with 29 pts he host quits. I know this because he's the only person who would do it when I'm one point away from winning. Well, no xp for me. Oh! and thats with his proxies killing me at least 5 times

Lun

Matthias

Hello everybody. I'm lev 41 now. Finally.
But ive a problem: i've added the whole of 70 members but the most of them hasnt add me yet. Can everybody do that because i cant add anybody else before i removed someone and i've got 65 free spaces but first must everybody add me. Thx anyways ky name is [NA] N-Agents

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

ForeverWar

Tommy290 wrote:

I'm right outside Detroit. Do you guys get fiber optic Internet where you're at? You'd think I would, but no one offers it that I know of. I've heard that it makes GE awesome.

Dude, I stay in Warren,MI.

What's fiber optic internet?

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.