Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 10,277

Urbanhispanic

I'mmmmm back

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Spoony_Tech

Your back! Where did you go?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheInstantGamer

@xDemon720x
Yeah I remember that match, god that was frustrating. Even with all the noobtubes in the world they were unkillable damn campers ruining my fun. Not as bad as hackers though. Won't be on till Thursday I'll be on all day Saturday.
By the way who here is {NL}Joey{NL}? Crossed paths with him a while ago when I was with RDB

Edited on by TheInstantGamer

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

Urbanhispanic

Tech101 wrote:

Your back! Where did you go?

well when you're in between jobs you have some time to kill. that's why i joined NL and posted on this forum: to play games and meet cool people. Then I found some temp work and wasn't playing or posting as much. But now I got some more free time...this economy blows.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

ultima6605

hey tech my skype name is ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

longtimegamer

@Tech: Hey Tech. I saw this game for about 31 dollars recently, also that Call of Duty: Black ops? Is one better than the other. I played the old golden eye long ago. I'm not sure what army game I've played (whether it was call of duty or some other franchise).
I'm wandering if I should try to get one, although it sounds like there are hackers in THIS game too.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

TheInstantGamer

I don't know why but when I started to Play GE after weeks of not playing I was way better than before. Not as awesome as you guys but I'm getting there

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

Urbanhispanic

TheInstantGamer wrote:

I don't know why but when I started to Play GE after weeks of not playing I was way better than before. Not as awesome as you guys but I'm getting there

that's actually a good thing since some of the guys here can give a challenge to anyone here

Spoony_Tech

longtimegamer wrote:

@Tech: Hey Tech. I saw this game for about 31 dollars recently, also that Call of Duty: Black ops? Is one better than the other. I played the old golden eye long ago. I'm not sure what army game I've played (whether it was call of duty or some other franchise).
I'm wandering if I should try to get one, although it sounds like there are hackers in THIS game too.

Hey longtime. Well if your looking for a better online experience I think most people would say black ops. I havnt played it though but did play the previous two games for the wii and enjoyed then very much. This game has its flaws but is still very fun online experience. Tough choice really but I would say more lifers play goldeneye then black ops. Just look at the difference in posts of the two topics. If its friends you want this is the game to get. It not as serious as black ops problably is. Just my thoughts.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

those were some crazy matches. after the first match where i destroyed the box and you guys had 0 points on it it was clear who the one guy not on skype was! at least it only took me one match to figure it out. we weren't doing the best job of "farming", in fact my kill/death ratio went down, but when you consider that all four of us had near 30 kills a match you realize how much violence we actually committed as a team. makes me wish you could just choose limitless matches from the lobby.

i felt bad for lun for ending up on the other side but at least we weren't as brutal as those guys me and tech fought a while ago, they had mines everywhere. only two of us had proxies tonight and i only laid them on or very near the box to keep it manageable for the other side to get near. if anything letting them get closer to the box made them easier to shoot.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

longtimegamer

Thanks Tech.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Spoony_Tech

Yeah romulux I'm glad you figured it out. However I was no where near 30kills all night. It might have been better if arcanine wasn't there but whenever a high level player is on the other team my lag hosting seems to really hurt usually only against that one guy. Don't get me wrong it was better then the other night against that oboma guy but still not fast enough. Noobs are noobs but any really good players are hard to kill when they kill so fast. I resorted to camping in some matches just to try and get some better kdrs but its not in me to sit in one spot for to long! You were right though we weren't doing a good job of farming.

MERG said:

Revanmann

to play games and meet cool people.

I'm touched.

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

RDB

BB farming last night... um, yea... kind of. With somebody as good as arcanine it's pretty tough to do. And then having a few other good players from time to time (Lun, way to stick it out bro), it kind of worked. I guess I've learned that farming is about being as brutal as possible, so next time launch those proxies all over the place! I know that's not really the NL style though. We're the polite farmers We really need to find some lower lvls if we're really going to truly farm. I'm sure we can try it again soon.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

Farming? How skillful. ._.

Hopefully we can start playing with each other again soon guys. I really want that Strata, just so I can kill faster, the Anova is starting to show its age.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

It might have been better if arcanine wasn't there

i really wanted to go pistol only on the black box, cause the thought of us all trying to take it out with hawksmans seemed really fun, but his mastertoning made that impossible. i had to switch to my own masterton loadout to keep up.

demon, farming sounds lame but it was really just 10 minutes of normal play without a kill limit. it wasn't like we were exploiting a bunch of noobs, the other side put up a pretty good fight with a level 56 guy who stuck around for all of them, so it must have been fun from their end too.

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

Farming? How skillful. ._.

I may have agreed with you a day ago, but now... not so much. It actually requires some specific strategy and can be very difficult at times to keep the process alive. Granted, 3 or 4 lvl 56's vs some teens is a bloodbath, but the same is true in any mode! Like Rom said, it's a match limited by time instead of kills. Don't knock it till you rock it!

@rom, I had no desire to go pistols on the BB. When I'm 56, maybe, but till then if we're farming, I'm going for as many kills as I possibly can within our strategy. Sorry.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

RDB wrote:

@rom, I had no desire to go pistols on the BB.

fair enough, i'll have all the fun plinking the black box to death while you guys are getting your "kills" and "winning".

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

@rom, I had no desire to go pistols on the BB.

fair enough, i'll have all the fun plinking the black box to death while you guys are getting your "kills" and "winning".

Ha ha... hilarious. I don't mind trying it sometime, just wasn't in the mood last night. And I get destroyed when we play pistols.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

ultima6605

wow i just got the chargerbase for the wii remote and it came with a grip on the back of the batterycover and it is awesome easier use when having a wii remote i recommend you guys get it.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.