Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 10,277

UnderlingXIII

nice, lose connection with 10s left in the game

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

romulux

nice having you back ultima. it felt like we were really hitting hard tonight, even when we lost it felt like we decimated the other team. i've got to hand it to that 'to the one guy' for not quitting but i kind of wanted him to so we could get a better connection. those last few matches with him where not a single person joined were weird.

ultima6605 wrote:

i have to go there anyway to buy a charger for wii remote since i been using batteries this whole time to play

don't get a wii specific charger. i messed around with a couple and the lesson is that regular rechargeables work more reliably, last longer, and cost less money. i've been using sanyo eneloops and they're perfect, they last near 20 hours on one charge and never cause trouble.

if i bought a headset i'd be worried about controlling my bursts of profanity... i yell at the tv a lot.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

SaviSD

My post was intended to be admonishing, yet humorous.

SaviSD

Spoony_Tech

Nice set of matches last night romulux Nd Ultima. I was doing great till I became the host. Man it was bad tonight. On the facility run it was weird. Three of the opposing team were moving just like me slow and stuck in the mud but that oboma guy was not and killed me almost every time. Weird how only one person was moving alongside a lightning speed and three weren't. At least you guys picked up my lag slack!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

yeah i'm noticing that selective lag thing more and more. before you got on i was doing some matches where everyone was going down easy except this guy named 'god', i'd be lucky to kill him on a full clip. usually the game itself starts running bad and the framerate drops when you get near someone like that, which doesn't make them any easier to deal with.

ultima6605

@Neo yea those were some nice gg games,in the first one i thought you had that won for sure but i dont how i came back and won probably just luck

@Rom,Tech, thanks it feels good to be back again rom good games last night even tho some were frustrating like when we played against to'o onetool guy he was annoying with his noobtube and him hiding in the noob room(boat room at docks)while he was camping at the stairs caught me off guard couple of times but besides that pretty good night overall.also rom the game we played against the & clan in archives i dont wanna brag or anything but we beat them so badly that they just quit after one match haha i thought it was hilarious.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

@rom, your language will fit right in with TestSVR...

It's amazing how much host lag seems to have become an issue lately. I never really noticed it until the last couple of weeks, but now it's consistantly a real drag to have to host. Playing the other night with DS folks, maxpower was hosting and, wow, it was running really smooth. That was nice!!!

BTW, only 22Kxp till the WA2000. Don't spoil my anticipation. It's something new!!! And then nothing for a REALLY LONG TIME! Not looking forward to that grind so much.

@Dave, our saturday marathon resulted in over 26Kxp for me in that night!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

the game we played against the & clan in archives i dont wanna brag or anything but we beat them so badly that they just quit after one match

yeah, that was kind of brutal! to their credit some of the members weren't as highly leveled as others and going up against guys with proxies, stratas and mastertons with just a stauger is pretty rough... but that was still a bloodbath. i don't know how you get the killcounts you do in some of those matches, you regularly double my count with the same number of deaths. i guess you're just better at finding the action, lately i've been doing a lot of 'running around, no one here, no one here, no o- BOOM... shot in the back'.

oh, and RDB, the wa200 sucks... but not as much as the gambit! or polarized contact lenses. or even the ivana spec. how's that for ruining the rest of the game for you?

Edited on by romulux

Chris720

@RDB I'll just have to grim and bear it when an NL guy ain't hosting I 'spose. But when I'm the host I feel like I'm at such a disadvantage, it took 30 bullets to down this guy... jeez man.

Then the snipers are the worst, because apparently, the host deals with the lag shooting and makes it null and void, so it can be almost IMPOSSIBLE to miss a sniper bullet if you're the host... I found that out the hard way. People camping in the train and sniping me over and over. D:

I don't mind hosting, but I'd rather not put up with that bull. :/

@Rom
WA2000 - BO version rocks my socks!
Gambit - Like a crappier version of the M40A3
Polarized Contact Lenses - Neutralizes flash grenades, wait... does anyone actually use them...?
Ivana Spec R - Its a gun that kills... what else can I say?

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

romulux wrote:

oh, and RDB, the wa200 sucks... but not as much as the gambit! or polarized contact lenses. or even the ivana spec. how's that for ruining the rest of the game for you?

Well thanks for that!

P.S. I'm still excited Maybe it'll be like lightfoot... nobody likes it at first, but we come back later and really appreciate it?

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Lun

@Demon, when are you palying again? Haven't seen you in a while

@Tech, congrats on 50! Doing a little "last act" on some guys are ya?

Lun

Chris720

@Neo I've been on here and there...

@RDB Nope, it really is god awful. It blurs after you fire, forcing you to wait 10-15 seconds later to refocus. By that time, you're probably dead yourself.

Now, about Arcanine. InstantGamer should back me up on this, Arcanine was camping like a pro (as usual) in Docks spraying Mastertons and Proxys. If that's skill, I'd LOVE to see unskillful!

To me, Arcanine remains a T W A T!

Obviously it was payback for his loss on Station. If you're gonna get back at me for spanking your butt, put some skill behind it you dumba...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

ultima6605 wrote:

@NL hey i just wanted to let you all know that i miss my old teamates and its just not the same without out you guys i actually had more fun when we were playing together and just posting up on this form chatting i think i made big mistake joining clan SD

Welcome back, Ultima! No one hates you, SD may be one of the best clans, but you can't have as much fun there as with NL.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

romulux

RDB wrote:

P.S. I'm still excited Maybe it'll be like lightfoot... nobody likes it at first, but we come back later and really appreciate it?

in all honesty the wa isn't that bad, i got an 18 killstreak with it in outpost once (no silencer, you were there, we were winning bad, the host quit!). some people like it because it kicks back wildly kind of like a real rifle.

UnderlingXIII

nice games Lun and RDB, one of those hero kills you walked right past a guy I was shooting and pretty much killed yourself

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

RDB

yea, i was a bit frantic as trev in the jungle. I wasn't going to camp and i turned a corner... BOOM 3 guys. And I felt bad too cause our team wouldn't spawn heroes and the other team was so bad they were too easy to kill. I guess I shouldn't feel bad about that though And how bout the station match they hq... i was actually bummed on that one. Station is not my fav board and I had like 16 or 17 kills by 2 mins in with a 10 streak. It was going to be a good match. Oh well...

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

ultima6605

@RDB hey whats your skype name user or whatever?

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

Ultima its in his signature. Don't forget mine its tech1019. Hit me up I'm logged on and should receive it. Also so is RDB I believe.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

yep, just signed out of GE for a bit... might be back on tonight though, we'll see.

On a side note, I was just with hot lunch, kwiz, and crispy c. We teamed up and did some BB farming. Wow, talk about quick xp. Not one match below 650. I got over 10Kxp in under 2.5 hours. In the last match, outpost, I actually ran out of toros ammo and had to run'n'gun my strata for a while till I died... then back to the toros, 21-1. Can't remember all the boards, but I haven't ever counted that many 10 doms and killstreaks in one night. It works really well with some 53 or highers for the proxies and mastersons. Lifesave, Rom, Ultima... not sure if you've ever tried it, but it worked great. The last match hot lunch dropped out and we did just fine with only 3 on our team also. Much fun for a change. Not sure I'd want to do it all the time, but it was fun.

So i checked some stats after this and my marksmanship went up .02, which may not seem like much, but I've shot over 812K rounds, so .02 is pretty good for a couple hours. My kdr went up .11. Also quite a bit for how many kills/deaths I've had. Cool stuff. I've never been much of a stat counter, but this was fun.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.