Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 10,277

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I almost think it time to step up to Romulux' s setting for even more speed to keep up.

if you want to try the trick is to get the right distance from your tv and keep your hands very still. i put my feet up on a stool and rest my hands in my lap so it's stable enough, but usually when i first start i have to scoot back and forth until i find the sweet spot of the sensor bar, otherwise the cursor will seem too high or low. the sensitivity is something you have to grow into, i got used to it from advanced mode in metroid corruption.

Rorylee wrote:

I'm pretty sure if you or Nerrel had the same load-out you guys would do really well against Daisy.

i haven't seen daisy in a while, but i remember him/her being really good. prince luigi more or less abuses proximity mines (2 free kills each life) and high level weapons to get his kills. me and him were both using the strata when we fought and i won most head on fights, not so tough when you even the playing field.

cyber is another guy that's really good, i know i've gone up against him a few times before. i saw a video of his where he was targeting people crazily fast with down sight snap and got a 15+ killstreak within two minutes, almost makes me want to turn it on (it's cheating, i tell you!)

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Z_Bone

I've unlocked the Drumhead and now there's not much left that's encouraging me to continue to play. It just takes too long to level up. I mean, it's a lot of fun, but with all the best weapons far, far away, I don't see me ever attaining them.

Do the Mario!

Z_Bone

Tech101 wrote:

I think it just allows you to just run for longer periods of time.

It says it makes you move faster. Apparently Bond has it when you become him in heroes and I can barely notice a difference.

Do the Mario!

Revanmann

anybody up for a go?

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

romulux

i finally got the 'world is not enough' accolade after a few weeks of trying. it was really hard because i knew that i had played every mode on every map but with the host quits it was hard remembering which ones i'd actually finished. you get a nice xp bonus for it, it's worth going out of your way for. i've heard you also get a 500xp bonus if you go 30-0 in conflict, which i'd like to do but probably never will unless i get a fine assortment of noobs together.

RoryLee

I think I'm close to unlocking "The World is not enough". I wrote a list down and I think I need 1 level in Conflict and 2 levels in Classic Conflict. It was usually the sewer and the memorial that I got last. No one seems to like those levels.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux there was no one on the other day so I got bored and did some conflict. Went 90 for 24 and thought that was very good. I can't image myself ever good 30 and 0 with my play style. If I see a fire fight I run out and kill knowing that someone could be behind me to finish what I started. It also has to be the right map and change your playing style a bit to survive that long. Not to mention you would have to pick up at least two different weapons to finish that job. Its definitely doable but very hard for me to even think about it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Alright, people, I'll be getting on in a few, probably. I've been playing Sakura Wars a lot, but it keeps freezing up so I have to go return it soon. Unfortunately, I'm snowed in, but that means more video games, less work.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RoryLee

@Romulux, did you get the improvised accolade? I've tried working on it a few games but it's pretty tough to get.

I tried the CCP today to see if it would help my game but I find that hard to control.

composerzane

just finished adding the new friend codes - game on people, game on

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Spoony_Tech

grenworthshero wrote:

Alright, people, I'll be getting on in a few, probably. I've been playing Sakura Wars a lot, but it keeps freezing up so I have to go return it soon. Unfortunately, I'm snowed in, but that means more video games, less work.

You need to go on a 10 hour Marathon and be on when I get home in about 3 hours or so.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TLink9

I had a cheap game once in goldeneye mode, everyone left on my team so I was solo and failed.
FC: 318406336572

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

all fc's updated... game on

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

@Romulux, did you get the improvised accolade?

i know i have, but i forget what i did. i think i threw a grenade and actually killed a guy with it (the grenade itself, not the explosion). i don't know if shooting a mine counts, but i've done that a lot by accident when someone i was shooting started throwing one.

has anyone gotten a hat kill with oddjob? i've yet to play as him and i wonder if you get more xp for it.

OBI-001

@rbd be back in 10 my wii froze then i went to change batteries dont have any charged

OBI-001

lifesavedave

@tech. Yeah the part came early and it was pretty easy except for one part. I broke off the plastic peace that keeps the bar in place. The bar the laser rides on. Anyway I stuck one of the rubber feet off the wii at the end of the bar to keep it in place. Hopefully that holds up.
I've played daisy for a couple team conflict matches, he was teamed up with dan Tangino? level 47. It was a complete annilation. The masterdon is def awesome. My only stratigy was try to kill him and then go strait for his gun everytime I respawned. At least then I could muster up a "killed the player who has been owning you" message.
I think 30/0 would be impossible just due to Host killing the game. That happens to me EVERYTIME I go on a rampage with high kill streaks. Oh has everyone gotten all the flash grenade occulades? I'm so sick of trying to get kills with them and even flashing myself before trying to kill people.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

OBI-001 wrote:

@rbd be back in 10 my wii froze then i went to change batteries dont have any charged

sounds good... I should be on for a while tonight.

@Viper... a few good games. that "ns" clan was stupid. they just sat around and sniped all day, which is a pain when there is 3 or more. glad we smoked them the last game... and of course they quit and moved on. Our team was terrible too, other than us of course.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

Holy crap, RDB, we were stuck with some pretty horrible teams this time around. I don't think any of them ever got over 4 kills, except for that last match when we were playing against each other. "Thebomb" was annoying the crap out of me that last match, with his constant noobtubing. I'm glad we showed that ns clan what's up, they were pretty annoying. I died way too much because I was only using the sniper rifle, and our team certainly wasn't helping at all. Even though we managed to dominate them, we still lost because our teams were so bad.

I'll probably be back on in a couple hours and hopefully more of you all will be on.

I FINALLY REACHED LEVEL 25! The Terralite is pretty much amazing. I haven't used it much yet, because I'm still shotgunning and sniper rifling my way through the proficiencies, but it's definitely better than the Stauger, and now I can take on people above me without feeling cheated.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RoryLee

@Romulux, I've gotten a few hat kills with Odd Job but I dont think you get anything for it.

@lifesavedave, try playing Black Box or Heroes. Once everyone huddles up throw some flash bangs in and then go to town. This works good on Heroes in the nightclub.
Tips for shooting mines- The outpost is a good level. Look for snipers in the towers and throw a mine up there then shoot it right away. Make sure to stick the mine to the top of the tower, they wont even see it coming.

lifesavedave

Dang it komicturtle I was 13/0 when you killed me inthe last sec on the memorial!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.