Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 10,277

razor10000

Can I join your team guys?

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

RoryLee

@Razor, go ahead.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

Man I wish I wasn't the host my internet speed just can't keep up.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Fun bloodbath tonight.

It's so tough play against lifers cause no one stands still. I'm always getting shot in the back or side while shooting someone else.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

damn, one more and we would have had an all nl party. i love how you can tell immediately who the non-nl player is without even seeing his name, because he'll be standing out in the open or camping somewhere stupid.

rory, you get more use out of remote mines than i've ever seen! half the time i don't even know where you're watching them from, they're as hard to avoid as proximity mines.

speaking of i was playing prince luigi the other day and he kept proximity mining all the spawn points, which got really annoying right away. i started beating him in the next match and he left, which he seems to do every time i play him. you'd think after logging 18 days of your life into a game you'd forget about the stats and just play it for fun.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

I think I only played like 2-3 games games with you guys, after that it seemed always full. None of you mess around either. The first game I was just walking around camping alittle bit and I ended up with 6 kills! That's it. Next game I was running everywhere, and seemed to keep up with you guys much better.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

OBI-001

@Tech and Romulux man you 2 are hard to kill especially as a team, roylee and rbd we got destroyed! you guys up for a rematch tomorrow that was alot of fun. this game is so different playing against and with nl crew.

Edited on by OBI-001

OBI-001

OBI-001

guys i havent added anyone in awhile because i dont know where im up to if you want me to add you just let me know

Edited on by OBI-001

OBI-001

razor10000

OBI-001 wrote:

guys i havent added anyone in awhile because i dont now where im up to if you want me to add you just let me now

I'll add you.

OBI-001

@ razor10000 hey a fellow australian add you tomorrow

OBI-001

razor10000

Thanks man.

Spoony_Tech

Hey everyone last night was crazy. Sorry Razor ill add you the next time I'm on and any one else I missed.

To all who played last night. It just keeps getting better and better everynight. I seemed to struggle a bit tonight. Romulux thanks for carrying are team. Going against other lifers is not easy and you guys are all getting better. I almost think it time to step up to Romulux' s setting for even more speed to keep up. To anyone new to our group. Yeah we are crazy when we play. If you think you can't keep up stick with it and you will get better. I already feel like I'm better for it.

@Rorylee @lifesavedave When we stepped into that first fight against that 4 man clan team I thought you might have a good battle. Good job guys we destroyed them and they might have only had one good player. Well at least it seemed that way. I'm sure they thought they would mop the floor with us. Of course they only seen two of up cus livesavedave could have been a random to them. I see you got your system fixed and that was quick. Good job. Was it hard to fix.

@Romulux The only time I've played against prince lugie was with you twice on heroes. We destroyed his team the second time but did barely get beat the first time. I went up against dasiyfan and personally think that person is way better. The one match or two I went up against themhe or she destroyed us but that was like about 6 weeks ago now. I can't seem to remember who was with me for that battle.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Daisy-Fan is a freak. Without a doubt the best player I've gone up against. single handedly took us out. I think I kill him or her once.

MERG said:

RoryLee

That was pretty ridiculous. I'm pretty sure if you or Nerrel had the same load-out you guys would do really well against Daisy. The Masterton is just too crazy, I killed Daisy a few times but it was hard even getting close to her/him.

Spoony_Tech

I don't know. I think he or she uses the fleet foot gadget. Not to mention if you run around you end up running into a proximity mine. That most have got me at least 5 or 6 times.

MERG said:

RoryLee

I got Daisy with a few of my mines, and I ran into a few of hers myself. I was following you when we were playing the station and I could not catch you and I was using the fleet foot gadget. Does it make you walk faster? Or sprint faster?

Spoony_Tech

I think it just allows you to just run for longer periods of time.

MERG said:

ThomasBW84

Tech101 wrote:

Daisy-Fan is a freak. Without a doubt the best player I've gone up against. single handedly took us out. I think I kill him or her once.

At first I thought it was someone using a cheat, and then I saw the lvl 56 in the scores, ouch! I felt pretty much outgunned at lvl 19 but did take Daisy-Fan out once, which was very satisfying. You guys were excellent, and I had a tough time when our team got split and I ended up with some random players, some with really low xp. I wasn't completely humiliated, but I couldn't exactly beat you guys either.

It was a good challenge, though I look forward to picking up some better gadgets/guns at higher levels.

Edited on by ThomasBW84

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

ThomasBW84 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

At first I thought it was someone using a cheat, and then I saw the lvl 56 in the scores, ouch! I felt pretty much outgunned at lvl 19 but did take Daisy-Fan out once, which was very satisfying. You guys were excellent, and I had a tough time when our team got split and I ended up with some random players, some with really low xp. I wasn't completely humiliated, but I couldn't exactly beat you guys either.

It was a good challenge, though I look forward to picking up some better gadgets/guns at higher levels.

Yea, i got 1 time in a game againts Prince-Luigi...
In 1 minute i got 5 times killed on Jungle...
Then i did leave...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.