Forums

Topic: (EU) Conduit 2 Online Matches

Posts 181 to 199 of 199

C-195

ImperfectDark wrote:

Thought I'd bump this up!

Nuker - sorry I haven't updated the PAL player tier list on Faqs yet, but I'm waiting to play some more great players before I do.

Also, you guys may be interested to know that the great Paprika has left us. He's at college now

That's ok. I wish him good luck in his studies.

C-195

3DS

Anyone else here up or a match or two tomorrow?

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Kadabra

Nukerprime64 wrote:

ImperfectDark wrote:

Thought I'd bump this up!

Nuker - sorry I haven't updated the PAL player tier list on Faqs yet, but I'm waiting to play some more great players before I do.

Also, you guys may be interested to know that the great Paprika has left us. He's at college now

That's ok. I wish him good luck in his studies.

Cheers NukerPrime I'm sorry I never got a chance to play you. I'll check back in here every so often, and I'll let you know if I'll be able to get some C2 in if I come home for a weekend or something. I'm at the University of Surrey studyin Microbiology, if you're interested.
All the best,
Paprika/Kadabra

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

ImperfectDark

Buuu-ummp!

Any of you guys played recently? I won't have my Wii again until December as I've just moved out to New Zealand, so how's the game? Many people still play? Is it easy to find a match?

ImperfectDark

C-195

No idea, I haven't even turned my Wii on at all lately, and I don't plan to until Skyward Sword come out.

C-195

C-195

I've finally gotten back into this game! I've recently had some splitscreen matches with my brother and grinded Invasion Mode until I got enough for the Cyborg!

So apart from me, who else here still plays online?

C-195

Urbanhispanic

I still have the first one and play it every once in a while. Is it worth getting the sequel? I'd consider it if the answer is yes and I can add a bunch of people to play with or against.

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

C-195

Urbanhispanic wrote:

I still have the first one and play it every once in a while. Is it worth getting the sequel? I'd consider it if the answer is yes and I can add a bunch of people to play with or against.

Yes, the campaign is short but fun, the split-screen is good along with Invasion Mode (think zombies, endless zombies.......with guns) and the online has been patched to perfection. I'll add you if you get it.

C-195

Kadabra

Wow, I'm glad I checked back here! I'll be back from uni for easter in April, I intend to reacquaint myself with C2 at some point, hopefully I'll finally get to play you at it! How active is the online? Is it pretty hard to find any games?

our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.

C-195

Kadabra wrote:

Wow, I'm glad I checked back here! I'll be back from uni for easter in April, I intend to reacquaint myself with C2 at some point, hopefully I'll finally get to play you at it! How active is the online? Is it pretty hard to find any games?

You can still find games pretty well, the community is fairly stable but most people still go to Big Team Grab Bag.
It's good to hear from you mate, how is uni? I've only just gotten back into C2 and the wii in general, I decided to revive this thread to see how many NL people still play, It's nice to see I'm not the only one.

C-195

Kadabra

Uni's great thanks, pretty coursework heavy right about now but it's still great fun. I've been reminiscing about C2, I miss all the loadout and character fun. Help me, my mandibles are broken!

C-195

So much for reviving the thread......

Seriously, does anyone, PAL or NSTC, play online any more? I'm not going to bump this tread if no one even plays the game.

Edited on by C-195

C-195

Kadabra

There's a healthy community over on gamefaqs I think, think they're mainly ntsc but there might be the odd pal there. Might get some C2 time in over the next few days, I'm back with my wii now!

BulbasaurusRex

I still play, but I'm NTSC.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

C-195

Fantastic! People are actually replying! If you think about it, us three (me, Rex and Kadabra) are the C2 veterans of Nintendo Life!

C-195

Kadabra

I think IratePanda still plays too, I'll get him to post here more I started a new game yesterday, working through the story atm, just finished the DC mission. Forgotten how good this game is! Love it.

C-195

I think IratePanda is more of a GameFAQs veteran than a NL one.

C-195

Boo77

Hey, is there a topic like this for Conduit 2 players in America? I've been looking all over for a Conduit 2 forum, and finally found one(here), then learn its guys from Europe. The only European I know I've played is AndyInTheUK. I've played him maybe once or twice.

Boo77

C-195

Boo77 wrote:

Hey, is there a topic like this for Conduit 2 players in America? I've been looking all over for a Conduit 2 forum, and finally found one(here), then learn its guys from Europe. The only European I know I've played is AndyInTheUK. I've played him maybe once or twice.

There was, but good luck finding it. This is pretty much the de facto C2 thread here on NL, so your welcome to chat any time.

C-195

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.