Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU) Conduit 2 Online Matches

Showing 161 to 180 of 199

AuthorMessage

C-195

161. Posted:

Kadabra wrote:

Thread resuscitation! How are you liking the Cyborg?

Didn't buy it, I tricked out the Drone's armor instead. Cowardly n00bs will run from the sight of me now!
Speaking of which, what is the scariest thing you can think of in a C2 match. Me? Hacker with rapid fire PR (unlimited ammo), Invincibility and see through walls power. D:

Edited on by C-195

C-195

AuthorMessage

C-195

162. Posted:

New Patch!
Hi folks, we're releasing a new patch today! We wanted to get these fixes out without delay. Here's what's new.

More fixes to prevent the 'conflicting map' bug, which causes multiple errors as symptoms
Fixed private matches to allow custom load-outs with two primary weapons selected
Fixed the strike rifle to properly award headshot medals
Fixed more weapons that allowed players to work their way through walls and out of bounds
Old 'zombie' lobbies will be automatically closed and reopened to clear out random problems that accumulate and linger
As always, we couldn't do it without you guys. Now go on without me and kill those bastards!

C-195

AuthorMessage

Kadabra

163. Posted:

Yay! new patch!
I like the 'scariest thing' idea, and I have to agree with you, that seems scary as!
Hmm... Maybe if the warp pistol shots never stopped bouncing until they hit? not as scary as infinite pr but would still be pretty tricky to deal with!

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage

C-195

164. Posted:

Hey, I've had this great idea that could prolong the life of the game, GIMMICK CHEATS! You know, like big head mode or a mode were everyone's voices are really high, except for Andromeda, who can have a really deep voice.

C-195

AuthorMessage

Kadabra

165. Posted:

I love it! The different voice one is genius :D I always liked Paintball mode in games that could have it, we could throw that in there too :)

our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.

AuthorMessage

Kadabra

166. Posted:

I got an Awesome Kill yesterday! Yay! I tagged a guy with a rad grenade then shot his friend with the usp, and my Widowmaker killed someone at the same time! I was excited. I love the widowmaker now, it's awesome :D
Only one more piece of armour to get for the trust battle suit! Hooray!

AuthorMessage

3DS

167. Posted:

anyone had a Team Kill?

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

Kadabra

168. Posted:

No, 3 is my best yet :/
BTW I'm off to a festival, be back monday for more C2 :)

AuthorMessage

C-195

169. Posted:

If you mean one team member after another then yes, if not: no.
Just recently, I single-handedly defended my team's generator on Crash Site using my AR-C+ Cap loadout.
I make one very dangerous Spy. Gentlemen?

C-195

AuthorMessage

C-195

170. Posted:

My Broadband has slowed, so no online for me til the tenth, cheers!

C-195

AuthorMessage

3DS

171. Posted:

Nah I think a Team Kill is like Assisting in killing someone and the whole team does a bit of damage to one enemy and kills them.

Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

ImperfectDark

172. Posted:

Hey Nuker, GG's tonight! I really liked your AR-C loadout _ Was that other guy with '64' at the end of their name with you? Sorry about the SMAW nubs on my team :/

After more than a week of testing, I have found my perfect Dark Star loadout.

Dark Star
USP45
Radiation Grenade
Essence Salvage
Stabilizer
Supercharger
Improved Energy Damage

It's quick, efficient and versatile. I love it! I think the Dark Star is best without Armory - weapon switching is faster, and you free up that Primary Perk slot. The USP just rips through people without any damage boosts. Essence Salvage makes it easier to take on multiple enemies, Stabilizer helps me land those DS tags, Supercharger lets me escape quickly to regenerate health, and the Energy Damage boost beefs up the tag damage over time slightly. I've tried a lot of combinations, and this is my favourite.

ImperfectDark

AuthorMessage

C-195

173. Posted:

@ImperfectDark Iratepanda was you? You could've told me! Yea, All those SMAW n00bs are a pain, if I find myself in a tight spot I usually try to hug them and melee like crazy so they either: A Die or b Die with me in the blast if they fire, but really, If you've got an explosive weapon like that you should be forced to switch weapons, not die. SMAW really needs some sort of weakness.
About my Ar-C loadout, I perfer Cap because I allows me to turn invisible a moment's notice and charge up a OHKO with the Deatomizer quickly and if they look at the radar to find me, they are distracted form what's going on around them. That was actually one of the best GB team matches I've ever had, too bad we weren't on the same team with mics, we would have OWNED!
BTW Now that you've seen my (somewhat rusty) skills, could you add me to your list of the best PAL players on the gamefaq forums? Also, What time did I appear in the match for you, I entered the match at about 10-11 AEST.

C-195

AuthorMessage

ImperfectDark

174. Posted:

Of course! I've got a few new players to add _ And I'm not entirely sure, but I think I was on about 11-12 PM GMT.

ImperfectDark

AuthorMessage

C-195

175. Posted:

Great!

C-195

AuthorMessage

3DS

176. Posted:

@Nukerprime64 BTW the SMAW has the weakness of the Aegis Device since it catches everything :)

Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

C-195

177. Posted:

3DS wrote:

@Nukerprime64 BTW the SMAW has the weakness of the Aegis Device since it catches everything :)

You can just fire at the player's feet to kill them and if you try to catch it you'll probably miss and die, the shield is simply too small to counter the SMAW as of now, along with explosions going through the shield.

C-195

AuthorMessage

3DS

178. Posted:

Nukerprime64 wrote:

3DS wrote:

You can just fire at the player's feet to kill them and if you try to catch it you'll probably miss and die, the shield is simply too small to counter the SMAW as of now, along with explosions going through the shield.

Then if they fire at there foot there is a way in which the player with the Aegis Device can move forward and therefore has the Rocket fired at the Shield therefore catching the rocket :)

Edited on by 3DS

Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

3DS

179. Posted:

Right watching War of the Worlds and seeing aliens enter made me think Drudge so that makes me think how is Conduit 2 getting on so now I feel like going online on the game so if i'm not on GoldenEye or Twilight Princess i'm gonna be on :)

Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

ImperfectDark

180. Posted:

Thought I'd bump this up!

Nuker - sorry I haven't updated the PAL player tier list on Faqs yet, but I'm waiting to play some more great players before I do.

Also, you guys may be interested to know that the great Paprika has left us. He's at college now :(

ImperfectDark