Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 261 to 280 of 282

AtooiJools

We had some great races. I could only log in about 40 mins though. Thanks guys. See you next time!

AtooiJools

Windy

Guys I have had a great time running this event here at Nintendolife. But I also Run a group of people at Phantasy Star World where I also host weekly events for them with contests and such. I'm going to Retire running this event from the forum here. Now that doesn't mean We are stopping the Tuesday Night get together. That will continue on until something new replaces ATV. I just won't be posting results, requests or Contest info from here. It will be Ran through my group page. If your interested in Joining our group your more than welcome. We currently have about 15 people in our group who mainly play Animal Crossing right now. To join our group go to http://www.pso-world.com sign up for an account then private message me my username is Windancer and our group name is The Shining Force. We have our own Message Board which we talk gaming, setup online play and Run Contests from. Yup I usually give away a new game to contest winners. Anyone here is welcome to join

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Windy

@knuckles you are welcome to continue this event if you would like to host races. I will join your races. I'm just tired. I have an illness which prevents me from doing things from time to time which I got while doing chemotherapy 5 years ago. I'm just going to slow down a bit and host games from my message board

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Windy

Sorry knuckles its all going to become group event for people in group. I will let you know if we run a ATV tourney but I'm pretty sure I'm going to run most game give aways through animal crossing. Fishing tourneys and such

Edited on by Windy

Windy

Knuckles our group is Changing ATV Wild Ride to Wednesday Nights at 7pm. We are moving Heroes of Ruin to Tuesdays at 6pm. There just wasn't enough interest in this game online even though we love it. Not enough people played with us. Sorry Knuckles but join our group on wednesdays at 7pm you can solidify your ranking You dont have to join our group but you can join our game

Edited on by Windy

Windy

@Knuckles I will be hosting races tonight at 7pm for my group. Your more than welcome to join us. Anyone is welcome it will start at 7pm pacific time

Windy

No problem my group will be playing ATV every Monday at 7pm pacific time anyone is welcome. It turned out to be just me and Gavin this week

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

Sorry @Windy. I was watching Netflix with my family, and completely forgot about the races and what time it was.

Tonight will be the last ATV get together @Knuckles @ 7pm Pacific time. Try to join us if you can. The Blue Rogues Group is going to start Playing Mariokart on Mondays @ 6pm pacific time I will swapnote you more info for the Mariokart. But hope to see you tonight as we say farewell to ATV Wild Ride. I will open my Gameroom at 7pm sharp for about 10 minutes. Try to join us Knuckles As we say farewell. This has been a great game to play and a very underrated title in the Eshop. I wish more people would have realized that. This also doesn't mean that my group will be quitting the game forever. we just wont have a night anymore that we play it. There will still be a pick up game from time to time.

Edited on by Windy

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

I got a bit tried of playing ATV myself. Looking forward to MK7. If I don't show up, I'm at a family members house without Wi-Fi.

No problem Knuckles If you join great if not see ya on Mariokart

Windy

Last Night was the last get together for ATV Wild Ride. We will start hosting Mariokart on Monday Nights at 6pm. However there were some last minute Fireworks and a Shocking end to this story. Gavin and @OldMan-Tech showed up for the Last 16 races on ATV. At the beginning of the night @Knuckles @Gavin and @Windy were ranked Top 3. When it was all said and done @Oldman-Tech moved into the #1 spot, Gavin #2 ,windy #3 and Knuckles #4. Congratulations Tech it was awesome races all of them close and one of the funnest Nights I had on ATV ever. Several races we crossed the finish line together and that is fun racing! You moving into 1st place was the icing on the cake ATV has been one of the best games ive played on my 3DS so far or I should say Most Played game. I wish there had been more interest for the online play or this event would just keep going on but there seemed to be only 4 or 5 people who wanted to play each week.

Thanks @RenegadeJools for making such a good racer that we could spend some time on and just have some good old fashion fun with. Thats all a game needs to be is good old fashion fun! Then you have something

If anyone would like to pick up where we left off, please let me know I might just join your games

Edited on by Windy

Spoony_Tech

I'm still trying to figure out how I got #1 rank. Does anyone know what factors into rank?

I did have lots of fun last night. I wish I knew the tracks better but still did well for my first time online. Thanks for hosting @Windy!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Windy

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how I got #1 rank. Does anyone know what factors into rank?

I did have lots of fun last night. I wish I knew the tracks better but still did well for my first time online. Thanks for hosting @Windy!

I have no Idea how Rank is Factored Tech but boy did I get a good laugh. When I updated and saw you at the top I must have laughed for a good 10 minutes. That was part of the fun of last night along with some very close racing. I am going to miss playing this. Mariokart im sure will make it up. And... we can always have a pick up game of ATV To be honest it was a fitting end to the weekly ATV get togethers just fun and controversial I loved it!

Edited on by Windy

Knuckles

I know, because you played with people with a huge amount of points, you slingshoted yourself into first.

And I'm happy in the place I have, mainly because we all have the same score.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.