Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 841 to 860 of 4,673

JasmineDragon

I just bought Diablo III. And I just want to say, for all the grief Gamestop and its employees get online, my local Gamestop guys have never been anything but good to me. In this case, I went to GS yesterday and was about to buy Diablo when the guy told me, "hey, if you want to buy it I'm happy to sell it, but do you know this is going on sale tomorrow?" Saved me twenty bucks.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Timbox

Yoshi’s crafted world!

Timbox

Jarnoh

Super Dragonball Heroes World Mission

Jarnoh

komodo182

Unepic since it was on sale for $6. Played it back on my wii u, but decided to get it since I am travelling in the next bit.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

SigourneyBeaver

Goken, because it was cheaper than Steam.

Sigourney Beaver.

Lroy

Treated myself to the final solid state Gottlieb Table Pack I needed for THE PINBALL ARCADE. Pack 2. Hoping FarSight can come back and give this game some more support on Switch. Where’s WHOA NELLIE! For starters?

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Magician

Silence
Caveman Warriors

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GeeEmm

Bought Hellblade. Wow, I mean I cant compare it to the PS and XB versions but it looks amazing on Switch. Love the feel of the combat too. Nariko is still my fav Ninja Theory protagonist but the game definitely has me hooked. If only we could get Heavenly Sword on Switch....never gonna happen I know but one can dream.

GeeEmm

Xaritah

I actually had some money and wanted to expand my switch library, so I got a few games, now the problem is getting the time to play them all:
-Ys viii lacrimosa of Dana-7 hours in, loving the game so far!!! I'm a big rpg fan, it's actually hard to put the game down, and give time to the others 😂

• little dragons cafe- 3 hours in, a good game to chill when someone doesn't want to "think too much" when playing a game
  • dragon quest builders - I actually just got this one to have in the collection, it was 20 euros, couldn't resist, but I dunno if I'm going to play it that much I pre ordered the second on Amazon already
  • LA Noire - didn't find the time to try this one yet, but it was 15 euros so I got it already.
    lego worlds - I'm probably not touching it, but my nephews will.

On their way from Amazon.es

• tales of vesperia
  • Lego city
  • moonlighter

I actually dunno when I'm gonna find the time to play all these 😥

Xaritah

SKTTR

@Xaritah: You should probably start up L.A. Noire for the huge update, even if you want to play it later (if you have enough space available on the microSD card that is).

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

RR529

RXN: Raijin - My latest attempt at trying to get into shmups (I do enjoy them, but I absolutely suck at them, so I don't buy them that often).

Unlike the arcade ports you can save in between stages, and your ship levels up (I haven't seen what stats are upgraded, but I'm assuming attack & shield), so maybe I can actually work my way through this one.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mordridakon

Cuphead: I will suck at this game, but I still want to own this work of art!

Mordridakon

Heavyarms55

I bought Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD this past Friday. Since it came out on Friday here in Japan. Little over 3 hours in and liking it so far. Would have played more but I had a major headache for like half the day yesterday and basically was nonfunctional...

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Qwertyninty

Yet another zombie defense HD. It was on sale for 5 dollars so I bit. Fun enough game with a lot of replay ability. You can have local, friends only, or anyone online co-op. Really enjoying it as a pick up and play title.

Qwertyninty

Lroy

Bought PUZZLE BOBBLE 1 from the Hamster Neo Geo arcade series. One of my most fondly remembered arcade games. Terrific puzzler.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Zerocritic

I just bought stardew valley last week

KJ

1UP_MARIO

Pikmin

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

RR529

Just ordered the Nintendo LABO VR Starter Kit.

Mainly got it for the upcoming Mario & Zelda updates, but the blaster game itself is supposed to be really fun, and I'm sure I'll mess around with the 64 minigames at least for a bit, so I'll probably get my money's worth at least.

I don't at all expect it to stand up against my PSVR (it's aiming for something completely different), but I do hope at least they'll add support for VR YouTube eventually.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Untitled

Finally got this yesterday. I explained what came in it in the Dust thread for those who are curious.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Magician

Wasteland 2
Super Bomberman R (60% off)
Trials Rising (50% off)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic