Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 821 to 840 of 4,673

SKTTR

Magician wrote:

Switch physical collection at 291 games.

When can we come and play them?

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

gcunit

@SigourneyBeaver I looked at Car Quest but couldn't really see what it had going for it. Have you tried it yet?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

bixente

Earth Wars.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

Harmonie

Decided to buy Final Fantasy VII. Except my Switch can't hold it. Oops. I thought my Switch could hold a 22 year old game. Silly me! Now I'll have to invest in a micro SD card before I can play it. =/

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

mack73

Harmonie wrote:

Decided to buy Final Fantasy VII. Except my Switch can't hold it. Oops. I thought my Switch could hold a 22 year old game. Silly me! Now I'll have to invest in a micro SD card before I can play it. =/

Who doesn't have a couple micro-sd cards lying around. If not, $10 on amazon will get you twice as much storage as you have now

mack73

Harmonie

@mack73 I don't. I have plenty of SD cards around, but not micro ones. Beyond that, if I get one for my Switch, I want to make sure it is a fairly large one so I don't ever have to get to the point of having another one and having to switch them around just to play certain games. That would be so annoying.

Right now, I'm not sure I can really swing getting a good micro SD card with my money as it is right now. =/

Harmonie

mack73

Harmonie wrote:

@mack73 I don't. I have plenty of SD cards around, but not micro ones. Beyond that, if I get one for my Switch, I want to make sure it is a fairly large one so I don't ever have to get to the point of having another one and having to switch them around just to play certain games. That would be so annoying.

Right now, I'm not sure I can really swing getting a good micro SD card with my money as it is right now. =/

Go here and choose the size that matches your budget. I mean you can get 64 GB for $11 and all the way up to 400 GB for $67. Skip a couple coffee's and get to playing that FF7 https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-128GB-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter...

mack73

Harmonie

@mack73 I backed off of buying from Amazon when I saw the reviews warning of fake versions being distributed. Maybe I just shouldn't have read the reviews.

Harmonie

Ralizah

@Harmonie Buy directly from Amazon, and it's very unlikely to be an issue. I wouldn't risk third party sellers or ebay, though.

I always use software to check the authenticity of any new MicroSD card I get, but I've yet to stumble across a fake when buying directly from the stores online.

I mean, I'm sure it does happen on occasion, but it's not worth worrying about.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

SigourneyBeaver

@gcunit Yes, and I don't quite know what to make of it. The game starts and there's a voice telling me he's lost his memories and by collecting some token things and unlocking different parts of the world his memories can be brought back by the collection of other kinds of objects. It's worth looking at a video on Youtube because it's kind of hard to explain.

The good thing is that the car handling is good and braking, going into reverse and proceeding backwards is a quick process, unlike some games. That always bugs me in driving games.

Anyway, it's an oddity but it didn't break the bank so it was bought on sight and I'm sure things will become clearer as I play more.

Sigourney Beaver.

Harmonie

@Ralizah Oh well. I went to Best Buy. I got it for a similar price as on Amazon, plus I got it today as opposed to having to wait a couple of days or more to get it.

Harmonie

SKTTR

April's antidepressants:

Retail: Yoshi's Crafted World (Nintendo), Penny-Punching Princess (NIS America)
Download: Gems of War (505 Games)

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Jimez

Latest purchase was Yoshi's Crafted World.

Next one most likely will be Cuphead.

Jimez

Lroy

Downloaded the free GEMS OF WAR when it dropped and also just took delivery of DARIUS COSMIC COLLECTION although that will be put away and saved for a birthday gift. Amazingly, the game cost £45 including delivery from Japan and arrived in a matter of days. Astounding service from Amazon Japan. So impressed have I been with this reliable and quick turnaround, I may start importing more Switch games via this route.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

RR529

@Lroy, I've been importing Nintendo themed calendars from Amazon JP for a few years now (they just have so much more character to their designs compared to whoever has the license over here in the USA), and they've always delivered them in less than a week. Great service I agree.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magician

The Princess Guide LE
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame (50% off)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

1UP_MARIO

I got yoshi but must finish pikmin 3

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

backinthegame

Darksiders warmastered edition.

It was due to be delivered today from amazon, as I had pre ordered it for delivered on release day.
i got an email this morning saying delivery had been put back 24th April-may 22nd (could this be anything to do with brexit) anyway rather annoyed as this is the first time I have preordered a game on line I cancelled my order. Then proseeded to reserve a copy at a GAME shop for pick up on the way home from work. On arrival the guy told me I was lucky to get it and they are now out of stock. Has getting a copy been an issue for anyone else in the uk?

Gaming in places no other consoles have ever been!

Lroy

Treated myself to another table pack for THE PINBALL ARCADE (Gottlieb table pack 1). I also splurged on the first ‘remake’ table pack for ZACCARIA PINBALL. This one was quite pricey but I actually prefer these ‘as if released today’ iterations over the actual authentic Zaccaria tables.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

backinthegame

This war of mine physical copy

Gaming in places no other consoles have ever been!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic