Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 4,673

darkfenrir

Finally gathered enough money for Xenoblade Definitive Edition! Definitely super excited for it XD

darkfenrir

User199x

After having to choose between Chess Ultra and Namco Museum, decided to pick the former.

User199x

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger) because it's on sell and i'm craveing a FPS.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

jdrocks89

Mega Man Legacy Collection

jdrocks89

crashcontrol

I have recently purchased Animal Crossing, Links awakening, Pokémon mystery dungeon and Celeste

Currently Playing: Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and whatever else I feel like playing

Switch Friend Code: SW-7941-0589-4299

PixelMist

Golf Story. Reminds me of Earthbound, but with more fairway! It's well written and the golfing has depth in design and controls.

PixelMist

Atomic77

Farming Simulator 20 Switch

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Tyranexx

I ordered The World Ends With You: Final Remix from Best Buy, which arrived today. I noticed it has been on clearance a lot lately and wanted to nab a physical copy before it's gone. No clue when I'll get around to it.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Artonide

Bought a physical copy of donkey kong tropical freeze.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

blueelfshotfood

Trials of Mana arrived this morning
I just finished the demo at the weekend, and despite the terrible voice acting, I was really enjoying it, so ordered the physical release.

blueelfshotfood

Dang69

Trials of Mana for me...it's ok. Some of it looks pretty, some of just ok. Just feels like there are a lot of spaces in the game that could have used some "stuff" in it. Mot houses and rooms and conversations are kind of pointless. Heard the game really kicks in during the halfway point, so I'm going to try to stick with it. Music can be great, but some of the loops are so short it becomes painful to listen to it. Don't understand why a few NPCs could at least have some palette swaps for variety. Feels budgety in spots.

Edited on by Dang69

Dang69

Artonide

Physical copys of kirbys star allies and luigis mansion 3 bought today 😊

SW-4796-1687-6967

Artonide

Bought physical copy of lets sing 2019 inc 2 mics.

SW-4796-1687-6967

gcunit

@DennisNOR You post in this thread with admirable regularity I've noticed - how big is your Switch hoard now? I'm rocking about 70 physical games so far.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ryu_Niiyama

Trials of Mana came in. Very happy with the language options...wish all devs did this. No clue when I'll get to it though. Trying to avoid all the golden week sales. Trying to be good and save money.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ThanosReXXX

Latest purchases: Adrenaline Rush - Miami Drive, Evoland Legendary Edition (parts 1 & 2 in one bundle) and Dark Quest 2.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

jdrocks89

2064: Read Only Memories Integral

jdrocks89

urrutiap

Earlier today while I was out of town since yesterday, I went to the Walmart store and finally bought Witcher III for Nintendo Switch. Its also the very first Witcher game for me to play since I never played the first two previous Witcher games so I dont know a whole lot about the Witcher game series

urrutiap

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic