Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 4,655

Magician

Truck Racing Championship (50% off Gamestop)
Darksiders Genesis (60% off Gamestop)
Blossom Tales
Dark Devotion
Bubsy Paws on Fire (50% off AmazonNA)
Into the Dead 2 (50% off AmazonNA)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Dusk

Today I finally gave in and purchased the Nintendo Switch version of Dead in Vinland - True Viking Edition.
I bought the game on the PC when it came out, and I can say it's a great RPG with interesting characters and choices, even if requires a bit of micromanagement and looks overwhelming.

I was sold on this version because it contained 3 DLCs that I didn't play yet, including more stories, an endless roguelike mode and the most importantly - A DOGGO! (And really, the sale price for the Switch is basically the same as purhcasing the DLCs on Steam right now for some weird reason)

Afraid to start a game now though, cause if the doggo will die (such is the nature of these kind of survival games) I will murder everyone. :X

Dusk

BinaryMessiah

@urrutiap It's a game you need to dedicate time to. It can easily take 40+ hours just to get through story missions. It's also a difficult game so be patient. Sadly, the Switch version isn't the greatest, but it'll do. The first two games are good, the first is really rough and is only on PC, but The Witcher 2 is also on Xbox 360. Looks like crap, but it's still the full experience. The Witcher 3 was more streamlined to make it easier to get into. While The Witcher 2 solved a lot of issues it was still a pretty hardcore RPG at its core and was very difficult.

BinaryMessiah

Nintendo Network ID: ivory_soul | Twitter:

urrutiap

yeah ive noticed that even at low level 4 I am at, Velen is pretty tough with monsters and humans at level 7 to 10.

I just reached the Inn Crossroads to find info about Ciri.

I got the Moonblade which I found underwater and a good strong Serpent or Viper sword from White Orchard. Im tempted to stick with usig the Moonblade but repairing weapons is expensive in early game and its hard to get money up to 100+ in the game. Might have to sell off some of the ruby, sapphire dust stuff Ive been finding

urrutiap

BruceCM

But it isn't that difficult to get stuff to sell & thereby money, @urrutiap .... Unless you know that you need certain things for, say, crafting or alchemy, sell them!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Heavyarms55

Noticed Disgaea 4 Complete+ was on sale over the weekend, so I grabbed that. Even though I couldn't get into Disgaea 1, I loved Disgaea 5 and the demo of 4 convinced me to give it a go. I was just waiting for a sale.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Ralizah

2064: Read Only Memories (digital)
Owlboy (physical)
Wargroove (physical)
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack (physical)

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Artonide

Dont have so many physical copys so far, only 12-13 i think. Got alot more from eshop. Regret buying so many AAA titles from eshop though 😛 @gcunit

Got today a physical copy of toad treasure tracker 😊

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Magician

SuperEpic: The Entertainment War
Demetrios / Xenon Valkyrie Bundle
Riddled Corpses Ex

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SigourneyBeaver

Q-YO Blaster
Barbarous: Tavern of Emyr
Rally Rock 'N Racing
Dark Burial

Sigourney Beaver.

Tasuki

80's Overdrive. Bought it a few days ago. It's not bad for the price but definitely not Horizon Chase Turbo. Biggest problem I have is the lack of speed.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

jdrocks89

Revenge of the Bird King
Mother Russia Bleeds

jdrocks89

SigourneyBeaver

NBA 2K20 (my SD card weeps...)
Frane: Dragon's Odyssey
Elemental Knights R

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown 2 Pocket Fighting Series
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

Dusk

Got me some loot!

Hard West for 2$ - never played it, looked interesting, love turn based RPGs, don't mind reviews calling it mediocre. Anyone knows it?

Monster Prom XXL - Oh my god, you guys. I cannot stress this enough - perfect party game for a group of a friends to get high with. Played it for the first time yesterday with a bunch of friends, hilarious. LOVE IT.

Dusk

Laoak

Sonic Mania Plus - I have only played a bit of sonic 2 before and most of the 3d titles so this is basically my first experience with 2d sonic. Pretty good so far

{funny quote here}

Heavyarms55

I made sure to pre-order Xenoblade a couple days ago. I waited too long and the special edition was sold out. Figures. But on the plus side, Amazon Japan had the game for only 5000 yen, as opposed to over 6000 for the digital release, and release day shipping so that works out!

I hope if it comes while I'm at work, that they just stick it in my mailbox. They usually do, but last game I ordered from them and wasn't home for, they stuck a note in the box and made me reschedule for the next day. Even though they could easily have just stuck the game in the box like normal...

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

jdrocks89

Night Trap- 25th Anniversary Edition
Double Switch- 25th Anniversary Edition

jdrocks89

Magonigal

Minecraft Dungeons but can only play on my own for the moment

Magonigal