Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 4,673

BruceCM

I only said I personally didn't get on with it, @Dusk .... Most people seemed to, so it's probably just me If you already own it, might as well try it, at least

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

WaffleKnight

Haha, look at me posting a bunch of times in the span of 15 minutes!

Oh yeah I also bought Thumper.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Atomic77

I just downloaded Super Mario Odyssey. Having a blast with it so far.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

WoomyNNYes

@Atomic77 I was so skeptical of Odyssey, especially at the beginning of Hat Kingdom. But after Hat Kingdom (the first kingdom), I think the game really takes off. I played the game at least twice.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Sega Genesis Classics). It's on sell on Eshop for $11.99 (U.S.)

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magonigal

Pre-ordered Moving Out but can't play till the 28th and unfortunately can't see my family at the moment, because of Coronavirus, to play it with. Also got Banner Saga for about £5

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

Shadeon_Koopa

Purchased Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Ni No Kuni last week.

Camera issues aside, Spyro seems pretty solid thus far (about 5 hours in at the moment).
I haven't started Ni No Kuni yet, probably won't be for a while yet.

Playing: Picross S+ (Switch), Balatro (Steam)
Next: Logiart Grimoire (1.0 release, Steam; I backed this on Kickstarter!)

My Nintendo: *Lola* | Nintendo Network ID: Shadeon_Koopa

Tyranexx

I picked up Batman - The Telltale Series in the sale. I haven't started it yet, but I'm a huge fan of the caped crusader and hope to get around to it before long.

I also pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition from Best Buy. I don't pre-order often, so this MIGHT mean that I'm kinda excited about the game.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BongoBongo123

Just picked up Castlevania: Anniversary Collection. I think bloodlines is the best best out of the games in there. Just wish it had some of the metroidvania castlevanias.

BongoBongo123

RR529

Just bought Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum N' Fun since it was sale for $20 in the eShop.

Figured it'd be time to transition over to something else now that I've hit the "endgame" in AC (and there aren't any events going on right now), though I'll probably still do a town run through once a day (which honestly could still take an hour).

Didn't think I'd grab Taiko though. I've been thinking a lot recently about either Grandia HD Collection or REmake, but then I noticed the former was on sale & I remember I enjoyed the Japanese demo, so I decided I'd chance it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (The Sexy Brutale)&(World of Goo) from Super Rare Games.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

gcunit

My copy of Metro Redux was delivered today, just got to see if I can remove the cellophane wrap without touching it and without damaging what's underneath.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

My Friend Pedro
Disney Tsum Tsum Festival (60% off AmazonNA)
Contra: Rogue Corps (50% off AmazonNA)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Beaucine

Doom 64. What a game. Can't believe I missed this during the Nintendo 64 era.

Beaucine

jdrocks89

Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove

jdrocks89

BinaryMessiah

Diablo III when it was 50% off. Runner 3 wound up being free with Nintendo coins. I loved the first two Runner games. Bought physical versions of Rune Factory 4, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, Undertale, and Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair.

BinaryMessiah

Nintendo Network ID: ivory_soul | Twitter:

RR529

Final Fantasy IX

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Beaucine

@ivory_soul

Yeah, I passed on it back then because I had the wrong idea about Doom in general. These past few months, going through all the classics on the Switch, have been most instructive.

Beaucine

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic