Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 4,618

Lilseb93

I used the voucher for Mario Maker 2 and I still have one that I'll probably use on Astral Chain.

SoFlo Gamer
Currently playing: Bayonetta

Switch Friend Code: SW-7562-0637-3118 | My Nintendo: SebGamer93 | Twitter:

Zerocritic

I bought Dragon quest builders 2 yesterday

KJ

komodo182

My fire emblem game should arrive in the mail tomorrow

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Magician

Fire Emblem Three Houses
R-Type Dimensions EX
Ugly Dolls: An Imperfect Adventure (50% off)
Horizon Chase Turbo
Raiden V

Switch Physical Collection - 1,234 games (as of March 12th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

spuro

I only just got a Switch! Alongside the console purchase, I got Moonlighter and Rayman Legends.
Then got the following digital copies a few days later;
OG Doom 1
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher
Then yesterday also got physical copies of;
Slain - Back from Hell
Child of Light & Valiant Hearts double game cartridge.

Also gave Warframe a go aswell as some other demos.
Demo for Dragon Quest Builders is a bit slow but I love the concept, might wait for a sale or something and pick it up.
Warframe doesn't work too well with the switch controls, perhaps a pro controller or something would be good. But it's a shame because Warframe imo is a great idea for a portable console.

If you guys have any suggestions you reckon I'd like based off of that list, let me know!
I'm of course after the big names, Oddysey, BOTW, SMM2, etc. Just waiting for good sales.

spuro

Lilseb93

I used a voucher for Astral Chain

SoFlo Gamer

Lroy

I’d recently bought the HORI Pokken Pad (to give me a decent D-Pad and offer me an alternative to my drifting Joy-Con). So had a look for prices on POKKEN TOURNAMENT DX, managed to get a new and sealed copy for £29. Happy with that.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

redd214

Just bought some Switch Lite accessories. Cases, screen protectors, a couple 64gb sd cards and a charging stand.

redd214

CurryPowderKeg79

I just bought Dragon Quest Builders 2 from Walmart online for $50.99 +free 2 day shipping.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Lilseb93

I just bought Bayonetta 1 and 2.

SoFlo Gamer

jdrocks89

Pre-Purchased the Vasara Collection.

jdrocks89

Benjoo

@Lroy I just fixed my joy con. Bought a replacement pack on Ebay for £8.95 For 2 analogues and all the tools needed to strip it apart. I'd highly recommend the NL video to show you how to do it. There was no way I was gonna send it back to nintendo (outside warranty now) so I took the plunge/chance.

Edited on by Benjoo

Benjoo

Lroy

jdrocks89 wrote:

Pre-Purchased the Vasara Collection.

Yep, I just did the same. At the current pre-order 50% discount. £4.49 for two arcade shoot-em-ups is a no-brainer. In fact, with the Gold Coins I used, paid like £2. Absolute bargain.

Lroy

@Benjoo Thanks for letting me know buddy. I will keep that in mind. First I’m going to try that (temporary) fix using contact cleaner. This is the non-invasive method but I hear it is hit and miss in terms of long term cure. If and when that fails, I’ll consider opening them up myself.

However, I have taken steps to replace my Joy-Con and Switch Pro Controller due to the irritating drifting. Instead of buying any more of these (inherently faulty) Nintendo branded controllers for Switch, I’ve pre-ordered the upcoming Pro+ pad from 8-Bit Do - I will use this instead of my Switch Pro going forward. I bought the HORI Pokken Pad to replace my Joy-Con and it offers the added benefit of having an excellent D-Pad.

ajm222

Bought the Switch V2 and returned the one bought last week from Wal-Mart

ajm222

redd214

@ajm222 awesome man glad it worked out for you!

@Lroy I bought one of the new 8bitdo controllers as well, should arrive tomorrow!! May get another if it works well since my pro controller is starting to get a bit of drifting in the left stick.

redd214

Magician

Raiden V
Ugly Dolls
Horizon Chase Turbo

This evening I plan to do some window shopping in search of a V2. We'll see how that goes.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,234 games (as of March 12th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SKTTR

Super Mario Maker 2
Dragon Quest Builders 2

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic