Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 4,636

Captain_Toad

Cook Serve Delicious 2! I barely got through the first order on classic mode...oh this outta be fun....
Blazeblue CrossTag Battle.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Lroy

@redd214 According to Amazon UK the new Pro+ pad from 8-Bit Do has been delayed into late September. Congrats if you got yours early.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

redd214

@Lroy ahh man that sucks for you guys. Still showing up on US Amazon but I'm sure shipping may be painful. Hopefully it's worth the wait for you!

redd214

CurryPowderKeg79

I just bought both Turok 1&2 games which are on sell now on the U.S Eshop.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

Oniken + Odallus
Guacamelee 1-2 Punch Collection

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

gcunit

Steamworld Dig 2
Civilization VI
Virtua Racing

And my absolute pride and joy (when it arrives)...

Untitled

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

@gcunit The Diamond Dream Edition for SNK Heroines is a fantastic CE for the asking price. Arguably the best CE to come from NIS. I can only hope that Samurai Shodown gets an equally impressive CE when it arrives on Switch.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magonigal

Snooker 19 and Heave Ho which looks like a very fun multiplayer game. There are so many good local multiplayer games on Switch. Cant play either of them yet though as pre-ordered

Magonigal

RR529

Blaster Master Zero - Not big on indies, but I just finished up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and am going to wait until my next paycheck in 2 weeks to buy my next big game (probably Astral Chain), so I got this to tide me over.

I've enjoyed the other games I've played from Inti Creates (Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon & Mighty Gunvolt Burst), and am glad to say I'm enjoying this so far as well. Just picked up the map for the second area (the residential zone).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Laoak

Just bought Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy Of The Duelist Link Evolution. Loving it so far!

{funny quote here}

YANDMAN

Umihara Kawasi Fresh, Horizon chase Turbo and Ninja Saviours

YANDMAN

Magician

Raging Justice
Dragons Dawn of New Riders
Red Faction Guerrilla Remarstered
Aegis Defenders
Stay

jdrocks89

Got SEGA Ages Virtua Racing and Crayola Scoot off the eShop

jdrocks89

carlos82

Not a game but my latest purchase is the Hori Hayabusa arcade stick as I managed to find it in my local CEX for £75. Now I'm not the biggest fighting game fan or at least not since the 90's, I do however have Mortal Kombat 11 on order so we'll see how I get in with that, I have had a little play on Street Fighter 2 with varying success as I get used to it. Where it really has shined is the plethora of arcade archives games I have plus the Namco stuff and beat em ups and has somehow made those games even more fun, then all the vertical/horizontal shooters and this are a match made in heaven. Highly recommended for arcade fans

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

Diddy64

Megaman Legacy Collection 1 and Final Fantasy VII. I'm thankful for the rewind feature of the former, as the first and third Megaman are a bit difficult.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic