2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

NEStalgia

@Ralizah don't hesitate to get dig 2..... It's fantastic! The only complaint I have about it is actually that it feels way too short. It's not small, but i blasted through it much faster than i wanted to and was so addicted to it i really wanted it to go on a while longer and seemed like it should have. The ending seems kind of abrupt. Not many games leave me wishing they were longer these days. I didn't 100% it or anything but i found a good amount of hidden stuff and bought most of the major upgrades.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Aozz101x

according to a fact sheet grasshopper (the people who makes nmh and Let it Die) are now consider as Major Client for Nintendo.
https://www.gonintendo.com/stories/325259-grasshopper-s-compa...

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Ralizah

@NEStalgia It's old enough at this point that I'm waiting for a good sale. I'd drop $10 on it with pleasure. But it seems like it never goes on sale.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

IceClimbers

There's a TON of stuff on the US eShop on sale right now. Diablo 3 is one of the most notable - on sale for $39.59. Crash, Banner Saga, Axiom Verge, Rocket League (including the DLC), etc.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

msm2000

I'm thinking of getting a second pro controller. Anybody got any feedback / opinions on the special versions?

I'm thinking probably the smash Bros one, but I kinda also want to wait to see if any new versions are announced in a January direct for example.

Thanks in advance.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

GeoChrome

@msm2000 Edit: Apparently the Splatoon and XC2 Pros were discontinued so price is marked up to $100. This isn’t the case with the Smash Pro, so that would be the best option. However, the regular Pro is considerably cheaper, so it really just depends on your finances.
I wouldn’t bet on another Pro so soon. Nintendo really only produces these for highly anticipated games, making either Joy-Con or Pro variants.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

JaxonH

@msm2000
I have the Xenoblade 2 controller and Smash controller (never got the Splatoon controller though)

I LOVE the Xenoblade one. The colors make a great combination.

I thought the Smash one looked kinda lame, but I got one included in the special edition, and to my surprise it looks wayyy better in person. The logo isnt grey, it's actually silver with a nice sheen to it, and the milk white handles look nice as well.

I think you'll like it alot more in hand.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

msm2000

Thanks for the replies. That's kinda what I thought with the smash Bros version - it looks a bit plain but there's nowhere other than YouTube videos to really see how it is 'in the flesh'.

I think the xenoblade one is the nicer, but it's harder to find in stock at rrp here now. Guess it was popular when released.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

Anti-Matter

Untitled

ARMS Party Crash Event is started today.
Yay...!
I will use Max Brass during the event. 😎

Anti-Matter

GeoChrome

@JaxonH Have you by any chance used one of the Joy-Cons that isn’t Neon Red/Blue or Gray? You seem like you have a lot of experience with different Switch controllers, so it would be helpful if you could give a recommendation.

Edited on by GeoChrome

JaxonH

@PolarExperience
Ya I have all the colors.

My personal fave is one neon green from the Splatoon set, and one neon blue. They make a nice pair together.

The dark red Odyssey joy cons are probably my second favorite.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

GeoChrome

@JaxonH Thanks, that really helped!

HobbitGamer

@IceClimbers Yeah, I saw that last night. Gonna grab Grim Fandango for $4.79 today.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TuVictus

I don't notice anything side by side, doubt I'd notice when it's just the Switch version

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Anti-Matter

@Cobalt
Switch version looked sharper a bit than Wii U version. 🤔
Moreover, you can play as Peachette on Switch version. 🤓

Oh, wait....
You don't like ports ? 🤔
Well, too bad. Enjoy your Wii U version while i will buy the Switch version to use Toadette to become Peachette. 😏

Anti-Matter

Cobalt

@PikPi

I confirm that the Switch side on the video is not smooth compare to the Wii U one. What a shame... :/

Cobalt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic