Forums

Topic: What are your most Anticipated Switch Games for 2018?

Posts 21 to 40 of 79

Fight_Teza_Fight

Bayonetta 1+2, Owlboy, SMT V & Project Octopath Traveler and hopefully a new entry of Ace Attorney or a collection of the older games.
Realistically though I probably won't get to those games till later in the year, as Sony look to be front loading 2018 again.

I like it tbh. The big blockbuster multiplats don't really interest me (exception being RDR2).

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

NaviAndMii

I thought that game 'Fe' looked quite nice - but it's an EA game, so it'll more than likely turn out to be evil. Pure evil. ..with a cherry on top!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

ilikeike

@NaviAndMii EA is the publisher, not the developer, so there's still some hope for the game. EA will probably find some way to ruin it anyway, but let's try and keep hope alive, eh?

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

Grumblevolcano

With my list I'm assuming Bayonetta 3, Pokemon Switch and Prime 4 are 2019 games.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Mr_Humpf

Pikmin 4. We're a small but hopeful army.

Friend code: SW-4624-7969-8089

faint

@iLikeUrAttitude maybe but platinum also has the quickest turnaround I’ve ever seen from a developer their size provided the person funding them doesn’t slow them down.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Ralizah

Oh man, you people expecting SMT V next year are going to be disappointed.

Of CONFIRMED 2018 games, Gal Gun 2 is my most anticipated. That'll probably change once Nintendo reveals its release schedule for 2018.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ralizah

@faint It looked early in development. 2019 is more likely, but still somewhat optimistic. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Heavyarms55

There are a lot of good games to look forward to, FE and Valkaria Chronicles are high on my list to be sure.

But I think more than a game, I am looking forward to finally learning the full details of the Switch "full/paid" online service and/or in what way Nintendo intends to support any sort of Virtual console on the Switch. Right now, the one thing I think the Switch is missing and my biggest want is VC support, specifically for Gamecube and GBA games, but for all of Nintendo's retro library.

Unlike a lot of people, I not only don't mind the online service being paid, I think it is a good move. Maintaining an active regularly updated online service costs a lot of money and us paying for it means Nintendo can do much more with it.

Also hoping Nintendo gives us Netflix and YouTube Apps soon. Because having them is nice and I mean come on, they have them on the 3DS!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Curlynob I don't think we will get it in 2018, but I do think it will happen eventually. Will be interesting to see how they do the controls this time around.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

darkfenrir

for confirmed 2018 releases... Kirby Star Allies and Project Octopath Traveler for Switch games! (And updates for Xenoblade 2's season pass. aaaaaaa I can't wait for the extra story even though I'm not done yet)

Of course this can change the more games are unveiled but so far those two are my favorite (hopefully octopath isn't delayed! I'd rather have it in my hands than to get it delayed...)

darkfenrir

Inertiacreep

I basically bought my switch to play the octopath demo so that is the number 1 game I'm waiting to come out. They said spring 2018 but I'm hoping that [removed] come out like February.. after that the next title i will be waiting for is SMTV which will be a long wait.. but when it comes out the holy switch RPG trinity will be complete.

Edited on by Octane

Inertiacreep

kkslider5552000

This thread is unfair, considering a lot of the best 2018 Switch titles will be announced in 2018.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Anti-Matter

1. Portal Knights
2. Animal Crossing Switch
3. Bokujou Monogatari Switch
4. Pokemon Switch
5. Dance Dance Revolution 20th Anniversary ???

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Inertiacreep Please mind your language, that includes self-censoring profanity. I don't think this is the first time I have to tell you this...

Octane

19Robb92

As of right now I'd say No More Heroes: Travis Stikes Again. We'll see if that changes after the inevitable January Nintendo Direct.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.