Forums

Topic: Trials of Mana Remake

Posts 141 to 160 of 175

Quarth

@NintendoByNature Hawkeye as my main, with Riesz and Duran as support. You?

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

NintendoByNature

@Quarth Duran was my main, Hawkeye and Charlotte were my companions. I really liked Hawkeye.

My arch enemy battle was awesome.

I think my next go round is Kevin or reizs

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Quarth

@NintendoByNature Yeah, it's cool that you get a different final boss depending on who you choose as your main. I understand that there are three paths sort of speak, with the following connections: Duran/Angela, Hawkeye/Riesz and Kevin/Chawlotte. I've also heard that the Duran/Angela part has a secret boss.

Edited on by Quarth

Quarth

@NintendoByNature Yeah! But at the moment I'm fine with this first playthrough. In a couple of weeks, Xenoblade Chronicles will eat my gaming time. Might do my second run in the original SNES game found in the Collection of Mana later on though.

BruceCM

Ah ha, so was my boss, for having the 3 girls, different, then, @Quarth .... ?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Quarth

@BruceCM Yeah, the final boss depends on who you choose as your first character. Duran and Angela has the same final boss, Hawkeye and Riesz has the same and Kevin and Chawlotte share the same. At least that's how I understand it. So if you choose Angela first, then Riesz and Chawlotte, the main antagonist will be the one from Angela's storyline.

Edited on by Quarth

BruceCM

Ah, that's OK, then, @Quarth .... I'll probably replay it sometime but I've got too many others at the moment

SW-4357-9287-0699

Quarth

@BruceCM I know the feeling. FFVII Remake?

BruceCM

Nope, since I don't have a PS4, @Quarth .... However, I only got a PC about 6 months ago, so there's a LOT of games there that I've never played

SW-4357-9287-0699

Quarth

@BruceCM Yeah, there's a lot of great stuff on PC. But for now, the Switch is more than enough for me.

Hoping to beat Trials of Mana this evening.

Quarth

Credits roll. The end. Great game! A strong 8/10 for me.

Fujin

I played the demo for the game and I noticed that the graphics are very blurry. Is it just me or is it the same to you guys.

To achieve something it takes more than practice it takes belief and confidence that you will succeed.

Fujin

Wondering why is trials of mana fifty and not sixty dollars new.

To achieve something it takes more than practice it takes belief and confidence that you will succeed.

Chunkboi79

@Fujin realistically square enix kind of sucks at pricing games. In this instance it is nice that its cheaper, but it is a lower budget title. They probably felt they would get more sales with a lower price point. Also yes it is pretty blurry on the switch, which is why I bought it for the ps4.

Edited on by Chunkboi79

Chunkboi79

Don

The menu screen for items and equipment is really awkward to me. Wish they work the same way as in the SNES Final Fantasy games.

Don

Chunkboi79

@Don Man you would cringe at how bad trials of mana's equipment screen was on the snes. Considering how well FF did it, it's actually surprising.

Chunkboi79

Don

@Chunkboi79
Yeah I played about half of the original Trials of Mana In Collection of Mana and still cannot get used to the equipment menu.

Don

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic