Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 966

bixente

@GyroZeppeli what if you want to jump online for some races or battle mode? I don't imagine the online scene is very active on the Wii U version

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

thecrazygamer16

i think everyone should try out onigirl for switch im downloading it right now i was playing it on PlayStation not it on switch

i love nintendo switch my switch friend code is
friend code: SW-3975-7409-4680

Switch Friend Code: sw-3975-7409-4680

thecrazygamer16

does anyone know any games for $30 i live in australia

TheAwesomeBowser

@thecrazygamer16 If you didn't own a Wii U, Rayman Legends is constantly on sale. I got it from EB Games for AU$30. On sale, of course.

Check out my Mario Maker troll level! Level code: 4CDF-0000-03CE-3189
Steamed Hams!

thecrazygamer16

@GyroZeppeli are they fun it got to be on eshop

thecrazygamer16

@TheAwesomeBowser it got to be on eshop

TheAwesomeBowser

@thecrazygamer16 But it is on the eShop. Oh wait, you want me to list eShop exclusives. I enjoyed Poly Bridge, though it can be rather frustrating even in the early levels.

Check out my Mario Maker troll level! Level code: 4CDF-0000-03CE-3189
Steamed Hams!

jak1one

Hi, just wanted to ask some recommendations: never played many indies, but on switch i would like to buy someone. I like games with beautiful artstyle, good stories and emotional experiences. For a deep gameplay i have the main switch games, but a good gameplay is, obviously, akways welcome. Indies that i liked are Undertale, Hotline Miami, Limbo, Inside, What Remains Of Edith Finch and Binding Of Isaac (just so you know what i like). Any recommendations? I am currently interested in:
-Hollow Knight
-Gris
-Celeste
Thank you all, and sorry for my very italian english.

jak1one

GyroZeppeli

@jak1one The indies you are interested are all great. I would recommend Hollow Knight and Celeste if you are okay with high difficulty. Other than that, Retro City Rampage DX is a great retro GTA clone if that’s your thing.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

jak1one

@GyroZeppeli I like GTA, but from an indie i am looking for a different experience, a more """artistic""" one. Don't know if i am clear.

jak1one

jak1one

@jak1one That, or a really fun and structured rogue like, with a good feeling of progression, like Binding Of Isaac.

jak1one

GyroZeppeli

@jak1one That’s what I thought you were trying to find, but from what I know, there aren’t many indies like that other than Gris.
Edit: If you’re looking for a rogue-like/lite, Dead Cells and Gonner are both great.

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

jak1one

@GyroZeppeli Don't like gonner, but Dead Cells feels interesting. Does it have a good progression system? Do you power up/ get stronger playing? Can you come back to a precedent area just to kill enemies easily (because you are stronger) and get resources? That is what i am looking in a rogue like.

jak1one

DuskformLycanroc

Monster hunter generations ultimate or diablo 3 for someone looking to try online multiplayer rpg for first time. Currently plays only single player games but likes rpgs. I have played Monster Hunter Stories.

Not usually one for multiplayer games but looking to expand my horizons. Ideally would like a friendly community to get to know.

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic