Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 833

GyroZeppeli

EvilLucario wrote:

@BigMac1204 Hollow Knight is a bit of a slow burn, especially compared to other Metroidvanias, but it's filled with a bunch of awesome combat and enemies. Lots of places to explore, lots of enemies to beat up, it's all there. All for $15.

You can't get a better mix of Zelda II and Dark Souls than Hollow Knight.

Seconded. Hollow Knight is an amazing game and has really appropriate difficulty spikes. I consider myself a mostly casual gamer, but the difficulty isn’t really off-putting, it’s a “easy to learn but hard to master” game that forces you to learn from your mistakes. It’s one of the best indies I’ve ever played.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Change My Mind: Johnny is the best JoJo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704 | Twitter:

AURIYATZ

Filth_Element wrote:

@FGPackers thanks man looks like I'll get it in the not too distant future.
I've just bought a WiiU finally and catching up on that.
One last question are you playing one player or two player.

Anyone play NBA Playgrounds yet. I'm not a basketball fan but always looking for two player fun. The reviews I've read haven't been great but it's only $26 AUS which seems really reasonable.

AURIYATZ

thecrazygamer16

what is better Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or super smash bros ultimate

i love nintendo switch my switch friend code is
friend code: SW-3975-7409-4680

Switch Friend Code: sw-3975-7409-4680

ReaderRagfihs

@thecrazygamer16 It's hard to say because both are good, but personally I prefer Smash Ultimate.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread
Wii/DS games online post shutdown

CurryPowderKeg79

If you play your Switch mainly in handheld than i highly recommend the Mumba Rugged Hybrid Protective Case. If you also add a screen protector your Switch will be almost indestructible. The Mumba Protective Hard Shell Travel Carrying Case is also highly recommended. It has room for the Switch and case and also the AC charger, 2 joy cons, and small power bank(I have the Anker 13400mah) and even a little more room to fit a couple micro sd cards with cases. It also has pockets for 20 game carts. (Sold on Amazon)

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

..............(FAVORITE)...............
Game: Killer Instinct (Arcade)
Quote: Stupid is as stupid does.
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.
Food & Drink: Sirloin Steak & Light Beer.
Band: Green Day

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

bixente

@GyroZeppeli what if you want to jump online for some races or battle mode? I don't imagine the online scene is very active on the Wii U version

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

thecrazygamer16

i think everyone should try out onigirl for switch im downloading it right now i was playing it on PlayStation not it on switch

thecrazygamer16

does anyone know any games for $30 i live in australia

GyroZeppeli

@thecrazygamer16 Do you want something very close to that amount or would you like to get several cheap games? If you are okay with the latter, I recommend Hollow Knight and Golf Story. If not, then Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

TheAwesomeBowser

@thecrazygamer16 If you didn't own a Wii U, Rayman Legends is constantly on sale. I got it from EB Games for AU$30. On sale, of course.

Check out my Mario Maker troll level! Level code: 4CDF-0000-03CE-3189
Steamed Hams!

thecrazygamer16

@GyroZeppeli are they fun it got to be on eshop

thecrazygamer16

@TheAwesomeBowser it got to be on eshop

TheAwesomeBowser

@thecrazygamer16 But it is on the eShop. Oh wait, you want me to list eShop exclusives. I enjoyed Poly Bridge, though it can be rather frustrating even in the early levels.

Check out my Mario Maker troll level! Level code: 4CDF-0000-03CE-3189
Steamed Hams!

jak1one

Hi, just wanted to ask some recommendations: never played many indies, but on switch i would like to buy someone. I like games with beautiful artstyle, good stories and emotional experiences. For a deep gameplay i have the main switch games, but a good gameplay is, obviously, akways welcome. Indies that i liked are Undertale, Hotline Miami, Limbo, Inside, What Remains Of Edith Finch and Binding Of Isaac (just so you know what i like). Any recommendations? I am currently interested in:
-Hollow Knight
-Gris
-Celeste
Thank you all, and sorry for my very italian english.

jak1one

GyroZeppeli

@jak1one The indies you are interested are all great. I would recommend Hollow Knight and Celeste if you are okay with high difficulty. Other than that, Retro City Rampage DX is a great retro GTA clone if that’s your thing.

jak1one

@GyroZeppeli I like GTA, but from an indie i am looking for a different experience, a more """artistic""" one. Don't know if i am clear.

jak1one

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic