Forums

Topic: The Multiplayer Match Organisation Thread

Posts 941 to 960 of 978

OX47

Im looking for a partner in crime for a coop super mario bros 3 playthrough. Thats what ive been looking forward to ever since i heard online play would be added. If anyones interested, add me. Friend code is in my sig.

SW-3252-5596-2904

koaeinferno

@JamieSBB I'll play with you tonight if your still interested.

Wii U is better than Switch/ Don't @me

OX47

waluigifan1 wrote:

@JamieSBB I'll play with you tonight if your still interested.

Sorry i missed your post waluigi. I was off from work that night too. Im gonna be on vacation after monday so maybe i can catch you online then. Thanks for responding to my post.

SW-3252-5596-2904

SonOfVon

if you're over 18 and looking for people to play with, try the adult switch gamers discord (links in my sig). we have a lot of games that are popular among our members, splatoon2, fortnite, mario tennis, paladins, aov, street fighter, capcom beat em ups, fifa, mario kart etc...

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

Jakeheh-

Anyone down for a bit of Mario 3?

Jakeheh-

SwitchplayerJohn

To play online choose play online while in game select screen

Nintendo Network ID: xboxfanuk
Twitter: @xboxfanUK
Switch Friend Code: SW-3726-7117-4602

KarateLuigi

Would anyone be in for a 2vs2 in Overcooked 2 or some Mario Tennis Aces co-op challenge with my buddy and me? Preferably on a Sunday, late afternoon or evening U. K. time.

Currently playing: ACNL, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Art Academy, Minecraft, Mario Tennis Aces
Sidegames: Super Kirby Clash, Overcooked 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Looking forward to: Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokémon Swish
Hyped for: ACNH

MuhBael

If anyone wants to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist Link Evolution feel free to add me

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Shade_Koopa

I just got Torchlight 2 during the last sale a few days ago. Still new to the game but would like to finds some buddies to play this game via online co-op. If your interested, please let me know. Would love to game with ya. ^^

PS: Feel free to send me a message via Discord. I'm almost always online there.
Discord: Shade_Koopa#1523

Edited on by Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

Switch Friend Code: SW-7410-0392-6729 | 3DS Friend Code: 1375-7799-2452 | My Nintendo: Shade | Nintendo Network ID: Shade_Koopa

MuhBael

Im up for any Smash matches

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

ninlemon

if anybody wants to play Friday the 13th hit me up.

ninlemon

Twitter:

ninlemon

@NNGaming900 I have not had a problem finding a match, they're some good players on there seem experienced.

ninlemon

Twitter:

Ishmokin

Looking for people to practice some games with in online PvP for Sega Ages Herzog Zwei Please feel free to add me: SW-6180-8118-8912. thanks!

Ishmokin

Snatcher

Hey Guys I think it would be cool if we did like a smash bros arena event were all nintendolife user who play smash can go hang out and we post the password here, what you yall think?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic