Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Nicolai

Apparently I just got:
Untitled

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

JoyBoy

Lol

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Nicolai

Am I allowed in the chat now?

EDIT: Hooray!

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

shani

@Nicolai Yeah you just got unbannend.
The same thing (automatically created Discord account) happened to me, so it seems like it was some kind of misunderstanding.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Nintendo_Nut

(Hi there, I'm new to Nintendo Life so I was't sure where to post this)
I'm an18 year old man looking for people with the same enthusiasm for Nintendo as I have to play games online with, I've recently started a Discord account and server to communicate with my friends while playing the Nintendo Switch. As you know, an actual invite/ messaging system does not exist on the Nintendo Switch so I and many other people find it extremely difficult to organise playing games online with friends on our Switch's, so Discord is a great solution to this problem. Now, instead of just sharing my friend code I thought it would be better to share my Discord name and tag to invite to my Nintendo Switch server where me and a few of my friends play games for the Switch Online and organise them in advance, we all usually play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but I myself love to play games such as Splatoon 2 and Arms so if you have any of these games please consider adding me on Discord! I will then share my Nintendo Switch friend code on Discord. If you're not comfortable with voice chat thats perfectly understandable, sometimes we use it sometimes we don't, regardless you can just use text as a means of communication! my name is Nintendo_Nut and my tag is 2307, once you send me a request please specify you are from Nintendo Life and once I have you as a friend we can exchange friend codes and from there I will invite you to my server and we can get started! the server is always online, at the very least once a week but it more often than not be active more frequently, I am looking for people roughly around my age range, 16 - 22, It's not meant to discriminate, sorry if you take it as such! please join us

Nintendo_Nut

Xibalba710

Splatoon 2, League Battles anyone? Friend code is SW-0180-0824-7141. Email me ([email protected]) or tweet me (@xibalba.710) so we can get on the same page and play some games?

Edited on by Xibalba710

Xibalba710

Nintendo_Nut

Anyone who's interested in joining a growing Nintendo community server to play Switch and 3DS games as well as Nintendo related games please consider joining us, we play games such as Splatoon 2, Arms, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Minecraft, Super Smash Bros for 3DS and more, my Discord name is Nintendo_Nut and my tag is #2307 from there I'll invite you to our server, we have many players from Ireland, the US and Canada and we're growing every day!

Nintendo_Nut

erv

@shani I'm up for a good splatoon room. Is there still a discord room? I'm genetic, id 9487.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Tystian

I have discord as well, I'm in the US. Timezone is central, currently looking for people to play with on the switch. Splatoon, Mario kart, etc.

Friend Code: 0230-3773-8334

Switch Friend Code: SW-0230-3773-8334 | My Nintendo: Tystian

Nintendo_Nut

If anyone's interested you can also find my server in my sig, we play many games including Splatoon 2, Arms, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League and more.

Nintendo_Nut

shani

Hey @TheLZdragon I don't know if you know anything about it, but can you tell us why the old Wii U Multiplayer Match Organisation Thread (the one linked to in the first post) vanished?

@TheXReturns and me were trying to dig up some old info from that thread and were saddened to see that it was deleted.
Why is that and could it be restored? Not just because of the info, but also because it contained a lot forum history that's dear to some of us...

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

TheXReturns

We thought we'd message you, because you were around in the good ol' days, and you're a knowledgeable guy about the forums. I don't even remember how many replies it had, but it was quite a lot.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

Matthew010

Anyone able to play some Splatoon 2 at around 6:40 BST tonight?

Matthew010

LxuryGoods

Looking to join in on Paladins discord servers to team up with! Add me! FC and User in sig.

Switch FC 6582-1968-7876
Discord User: LxuryGoods#6344

bigbankhank

Damn bro, I woulda hooked up with you on Discord for a Paladins playthru but seems it's too late now.

Edited on by bigbankhank

bigbankhank

Dugu

I'm always down for a couple of MK matches! Just shoot me a friend invite

SW-7666-6692-9100

The games that I play are: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Arms, Zelda: BotW, Mario Odyssey, Sonic Mania. I have finally 100%'d all of them!

Please add me! SW-7666-6692-9100

AccessibleDaydream

I'm looking to play Mario Kart with some online friends to test out voice chat.

SW-2307-0614-2423

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic