Forums

Topic: The Multiplayer Match Organisation Thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 819

Maxz

I'm off, if that makes playing League any easier. It should mean you have at least a pair going!

Anyway, thanks for the games! I'm sorry I deteriorated a bit at the end, but we didn't do too badly! We so nearly broke 1800, which is firmly in grown up territory, so that's something.

Anyway, thank y'alls for play'alling, and hopefully splat again soon!

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: S+ | TC: S+ | RM: S+ | CB: B+
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly

Spanjard

@Maxz Thanks for playing. It was a lot of fun!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Zyrac

We donesies, then? Was a good time. Hope to play another mode with you guys soon.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Fullblox levels | Mario Maker levels | ACNL Dream Address: 6E00 000F 65D2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

shani

@Zyrac Well if we could find a 4th Squid, I'd be down for more League Battle.
We could also play some TW with @Swoltacular until we find a 4th player.

Or in case you're leaving, we could do some TW and then @Spanjard and I could do a twin squad.

Edited on by shani

My personal game of the year? Legend Of Marina: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant Legend of Zelda: Breath of the SPLATOON2!

My Mario Maker Levels | My Steam Profile | My Collection on NL

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Spanjard

@Zyrac Yeah, me too. We should try to play together at least more than the regular once a month.

SW-7849-9887-2074

shani

@Spanjard Hehe totally! It's almost annoying how little Splatoon I get to play recently. During the week I'm too tired and only play like half an hour of TW in the evening. So that usually only leaves weekends for longer sessions. But I'd be happy to play more than once a month with you guys.

Edited on by shani

My personal game of the year? Legend Of Marina: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant Legend of Zelda: Breath of the SPLATOON2!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Zyrac

Would be cool to get some Zones in while that's open, but I think I'm gonna go eat right now. Hit me up in like half an hour if anyone wants.

It'd be great if we could schedule something for the weekends!

Edited on by Zyrac

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Fullblox levels | Mario Maker levels | ACNL Dream Address: 6E00 000F 65D2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

shani

@Zyrac Ok cool, I'd be up for that. Maybe some of the North American players could join us.

I'd alao be open for scheduling a specific time on weekends. Might not always be able to make it, but it still might help. Maybe we should make a doodle where everyone can put in the times they're available.

In the meantime, @Swoltacular do you still wanna play some TW?

Edited on by shani

Spanjard

@shani I have to admit, although I absolutely love this game, I'm less inclined to play it with just strangers. Although I obviously don't know you guys for real. I do very much enjoy it that much more.

SW-7849-9887-2074

Maxz

@shani @Spanjard @Zyrac The results are up, and we were 65th in the world and 20th in Europe for that session! So that's something.

Edited on by Maxz

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Spanjard

Nice. I think we can do pretty well if we keep at it.

SW-7849-9887-2074

shani

@Maxz Nice, that's way better than I anticipated. I actually think we could do even better than that.
Ah, so it takes the highest Splat Power we reached, not the one we finished with? Awesome, didn't know about that!

Edited on by shani

Zyrac

Don't see Team Sloshing Machine in the rankings, but there's a team of four Aerospray RGs in 24th. And I keep thinking that weapon is no good for ranked modes.

So, Splat Zones, anyone?

Maxz

@shani Yeah, very sensible system K think. I really like how they've treated the Leagues in this game in general. It was basically just another version of Ranked before.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

shani

@Maxz Absolutely, I definitely prefer them to the squad battles in Splatoon 1.
@Zyrac Ah sorry, didn't see you post, I was just playing some BotW on Wii U.
Not sure I'd go back into ranked/league right now (I could, but might get tired soon and also have to eat something ^^). Especially since it's TC again in league mode...

Edited on by shani

Blue_Blur

Anyone interested in doing some league battles?

Edit: Nevermind

Edited on by Blue_Blur

My Mario Maker Levels
Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+
Looking forward to: Sonic Forces!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6605-0630-2814 | 3DS Friend Code: 2406-5324-7258 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicLuigiLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic