Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 9,341 to 9,360 of 15,210

Haru17

@jump Speak straight: Was it a joke not gotten by us or were you just posting spoilers?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Maxz

@OorWullie And that's the end of that chapter. Case closed. Phew.

I was a bit surprised to walk in on this thread and discover it had been turned into a Phoenix Wright chapter.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Maxz

@OorWullie I think for the sake of Haru and Jump's relationship it's good that you came clean.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Nicolai

OorWullie wrote:

@Maxz I kind of wish I hadn't come clean now and watched how The Strange Case of the Phantom Spoiler developed.

And here's me reading this first and thinking "The Strange Case of the Phantom" is a BotW spoiler going by that name. Though under further investigation the real thing was funnier. The things you guys get into while I'm asleep, I swear...

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

JoyBoy

Maxz wrote:

@OorWullie And that's the end of that chapter. Case closed. Phew.

I was a bit surprised to walk in on this thread and discover it had been turned into a Phoenix Wright chapter.

We still didn't solve the murder case though!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Maxz

@Spanjard PLOT TWIST:

We're all the murderer!

The real mystery is:

Who did we murder!?

Edited on by Maxz

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Nicolai

Millions of blades of grass.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Octane

@Nicolai That's it! 900 Korok puzzles!? Here's my guess, there are 900 blades of grass that are actually Korok in disguise. You're tasked to find them all in order to find the Master Sword!

Octane

Tyranexx

OorWullie wrote:

@Haru17 That was me.I posted,then edited it with spoilers and then decided nah,it's not fair to those trying to avoid it.

That's what a gentleman does!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Nicolai

@Octane Oh great, I can see it now. An NPC at the top of death mountain says "They're in disguise. But I'll give you a hint for 50 rupees!" You pay him. He says "They're disguised as blades of grass. Good luck!" He disappears. From Death Mountain, you get a clear view of the impossibly vast Hyrule, and you see to your dismay that, outside of icy mount Hebra, there isn't a patch of land that isn't covered in grass. Link drops to his knees in futility.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Tyranexx

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Finding Koroks would be easy if they were blades of grass. Just flush them out by burning a few fields.

But what if you burn them to death instead? No 100% completion on seed puzzles for you!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

TuVictus

This is probably one of the few places on the forum that's just all around general happiness lol its pretty great. Can't believe the game is coming so soon

TuVictus

jump

Tyranexx wrote:

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Finding Koroks would be easy if they were blades of grass. Just flush them out by burning a few fields.

But what if you burn them to death instead? No 100% completion on seed puzzles for you!

Nah, it's slash and burn. An ancient and real farming technique where you burn things down to make it grow better. #themoreyouknow

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

The burnt remains of the old plants help prepare the soil for new plants.

Like adding a nice layer of fertilizer made out of your ancestors. And you'll join them!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

I had forgotten about slash and burn. XD That's a bit dark, though; you (a plant) get to live, but you do so using the charred, twisted remains of your own ancestors.

Eel

If it makes it any better, chances are they're at most your siblings, not your ancestors.

Farmers rarely make seeds for immediate use out of their current harvest. If they produce their own seeds at all.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic