Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,381 to 7,400 of 11,405

Magician

Looks as though my backerkit for Indivisible was lost in the mail. Awesome! /sarcasm I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm never funding another crowdfunding campaign again, ever. Done it twice, burned both times.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Xeodrifter has arrived! I have to say, Red Art missed out on a great opportunity to have a holographic slipcover for this release. That would’ve looked really awesome.

@Magician sorry to hear that.

Indivisible and the Flip Grip will be the only things I ever back.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Target has a B2G1 deal going.

https://www.target.com/c/video-games/buy-2-get-1-free/-/N-5xt...

Edit: Meh, aside from the licensed kart racers, I already own everything else.

P.S. - Murder By Numbers from Play-Asia.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Been waiting for this one...

Special Reserve will be releasing CARRION!!!

Information coming soon.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Well, does anyone disagree that June has been (and will continue to be) relatively quiet? Personally I'm alright with this month's slow-ish release schedule. July looks particularly rough. Catherine: Full Body, Kingdom Majestic, Void Terrarium, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus, and Streets of Rage 4 are on my radar for pickup. And who knows what the myriad of boutique publishers will offer next month as well? Ooooof.

Paraka

@Magician - I will take it. That weekend with 5 boutique releases and the pay restrictions got me all sorts of disorganized. These last few weeks has been a boon.

Paraka

Anti-Matter

@Magician
But the quiet on June 2020 was something positive for me.
I can focus on older games i haven't own yet.

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate

I’ve enjoyed the calmness.

In other news, Signature Edition / Merge Games will be releasing Cloudpunk.

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Got the murder by numbers CE. Have avoided collectors editions for a while, but at a 2000 print run for only $5 extra it seemed like a no brainer for a game I’m quite excited for

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Special Reserve will also be releasing RUINER.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Preorders for Mad Rat Dead from NIS America are open.

P.S. - According to Amazon JP neither of the Medabot collections support English.

P.P.S. - According to yesterday's Japanese eShop update, The Coma 2 will support English.

P.P.P.S. - Amazon NA has updated the box art for Cris Tales, which now has a release date of November 17th.

@Miadaskate - Ruiner is getting a release in Japan as well.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/RUINER-%E3%83%AB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%8A%E...

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

Yesterday I placed a pre-order on Play-asia for Murder by Numbers (standard edition), Fight Crab, and Rolling Sky Collection.

It turned out that using the SWITCHMANIA discount code saved me slightly more money than this $5 off voucher code would have. It would've saved money if i were buying just two titles rather than the three, though.
So here is it if anyone would like to use it.
48-T8M-VHX
Minimum spend on order is $60, expires 21st June 2020.

RupeeClock

SpaceAce13

@RupeeClock I’m on the fence with fight crab. Is it a limited pre-order or anything?

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

@SpaceAce13
It seems to be a "whilst stocks last" thing with its Asia region release.
Which means it's being released for territories like Hong Kong and Singapore, which typically feature Japanese, Chinese, and English language.

It's something I'm willing to take a chance on for novelty alone, and might be a somewhat rare title due to the region it's being released in.

As far as I'm aware Play-asia might be the only place to order it physically?
It also mentions a pre-order bonus of an "A4 Clear File Fight Crab", whatever that is.
Oh, and Play-asia are also offering double coins on this, which'll save a little money on a future order, so that's something I guess.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Magician

Just a PSA, side-thought. RPG fans may want to keep next month's release of Fairy Tail marked on their calander. It's an rpg published by Koei Tecmo. Did Atelier Ryza ever get a reprint? Google search results suggest it did in Europe but not in Murica.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

Strictly Limited Games have announced that they're doing a western localised and content complete release of Space Invaders Invincible Collection.
This is nice considering that the Japanese versions of the title are either really expensive or lacking some titles, depending on the version you buy.

It's a little frustrating for me since I'd already bought the Japanese version, so I guess I'll be buying the SLG version.

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock

I've been waiting for SLG's release of Space Invaders in the west. But after Space Invaders release, I believe ININ has burned through most of the recent Taito catalogue. What does Taito have left? Castle of Shikigami? Battle Fantasia?

P.S. AmazonNA recently opened preorders for an uber-edition of Re:Zero. I appreciate how Spike Chunsoft has been supporting the Switch, and the appeal of the vn genre is steadily increasing for me, so I'm in. However, I still would like a Switch port for Fire Pro Wrestling World, Spike Chunsoft. Pretty please?
https://www.amazon.com/Re-Prophecy-Throne-Collectors-Nintendo...

P.P.S. - And I missed Crysis Remastered being rated for a physical release in Murica.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Anyone having problems receiving Hotline Miami from Special Reserve? It was estimated to arrived last Wednesday and was transferred from UPS to USPS last week. Definitely should have arrived by now...

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

@Miadaskate same exact situation for me. Their support told me to sit tight and let them know if there's no updates by the end of the week.

rumandgore

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic