Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 701 to 720 of 11,400

Noodles5666

If you are willing to pay a premium I found a site that still has Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax.

Noodles5666

TalonMan

SVTornado wrote:

@TalonMan NIS America offers limited editions of The Longest 5 minutes, Penny punching princess, Fallen legion, Atelier Lydie and Suelle, Snk fighting heroines and Ys 8 Lacrimosa of Dana.
https://store.nisamerica.com/preorders
https://store.nisaeurope.com

Yeah - I've been staying on top of these guys from the start... ...though they're SERIOUSLY starting to impact my wallet now!!!

I already got Nights of Azure from them, and have LFM, PPP, FL:RTG, and AL&S all pre-ordered. Trying to summon the courage to bust the bank account some more for Ys & SNK, but haven't found it within me yet. I will, though...

TalonMan

TalonMan

Noodles5666 wrote:

If you are willing to pay a premium I found a site that still has Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax.

Is that a Japan only thing? That's been the only area I've avoided collecting - mainly due to the language barrier. I've purchased some PAL games because they typically have an English option - whereas Japan games hardly ever do...

TalonMan

link3710

@Noodles5666 Which site is that?

@TalonMan It's Japan/PAL only, but the Japan version has an cart of Bayonetta 1 with English language support. It's the only way to get a cart of that game... Tried to preorder it when it was announced and still missed out cause my order got canceled (twice)

link3710

TalonMan

@link3710 - did you get my PM on VGChartz? I have an extra Let's Sing w/ Mic if you want it - hit me back and let me know...

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan Oh shoot I didn't get an email, and I haven't been on in a few days, I'll jump over.

link3710

leerafuse

I did (EBgames in Canada) notice and I was super close to just importing them on eBay ha. thank you I didn't.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Everygame

Bloodstained for the Switch , is it still available for pre-order? What’s the deal with this game?

Also for those still interested in getting “Indivisible”, email them ASAP ,might take them a day or so to respond but they did and I was able to order the game 👍🏻

Everygame

fatbaldman

Everygame wrote:

Bloodstained for the Switch , is it still available for pre-order? What’s the deal with this game?

Also for those still interested in getting “Indivisible”, email them ASAP ,might take them a day or so to respond but they did and I was able to order the game 👍🏻

what really where did u email them at? i asked them 2-3 times and they said it was to late..

fatbaldman

TalonMan

Everygame wrote:

I hope you're right on this!! I sent them a VERY nasty email on Friday - forwarding the email they had last sent me, telling me I had all the time in the world to pre-order since they didn't see a cut-off in the near future...

...my hope is that, because it's the weekend, I'll get my answer tomorrow!!! And they DAMN WELL better let me pre-order!!!! >

TalonMan

Twoforty

Aqua Moto Racing (BigBen Interactive)
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/aqua-moto-raci...
Snow Moto Racing (BigBen Interactive)
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/snow-moto-raci...

Both have shown up on U.S. Gamestop site so they are now available for pre-order and come out in the U.S. on 2/27/2018.

You have them as UK Exclusives just a friendly helping hand. I use this thread to help me keep up with games coming out on the Switch Thank you for posting it.

Edited on by Twoforty

Twoforty

realshotgun

For those irritated about Indivisible, the Dev made it clear on their reddit and twitter that there will ALSO be a standard retail version of this game available. The pre-orders are for the special "Backer Version" only, which for me, made me very angry as I have no special love for special editions, just like to "catch em all" if you would, so I jumped on Indivisible. Then once the pre-orders were closed, someone linked me to the reddit showing quite clearly that the physical version IS NOT limited to those who pre-ordered it, as the backerkit claimed.

The same is true for Bloodstained. The Pre-Order version comes with Igi as a boss and a few other bonuses that the standard retail version won't have (also the pre-order version has the special slip cover).

Edited on by realshotgun

realshotgun

fatbaldman

indivisble people just got back to me and are letting me order it this time!

fatbaldman

MarioBrickLayer

how many games do you all have on your to owned but not played yet list? I received LA Noire and Mario Odyssey as Christmas gifts, LA Noire is unopened and I'm only 3 worlds into Mario, I've decided to stop playing and go back and finish Mario + Rabbids (around 4-5 levels to go) and Doom (around 50% complete) before going back to Odyssey...I'm thinking about buying Cave Story and Little Barbarian, but I know if I do they won't be played for a while, I also have Axiom Verge coming in a few days after ordering it months ago...I also want the UK exclusive Super Putty Squad and I'm keeping an eye on what limited run are doing...

With Limited Run etc I know I have to buy (I got Retro City Rampage - also hardly played) or I won't be able to get them in the future, but i'm not sure about some of the other titles which look readily available (Nicalis titles) on Amazon.co.uk etc...do I buy now or when I'm ready to play?

MarioBrickLayer

Swordsman83

How to tell a game is brand new or not without shrink wrap ?

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

Paraka

@MarioBrickLayer - I try to make it a goal of mine to play an hour of any new game to at least have a sense of what I got. I want games to play them, not just collect them.

That being said, even with this practice I cannot keep up! Received my import of Syberia 2 on Friday and the day after got Rocket League. It's patching at home as we speak but my Lost Sphear is coming in today as well.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic