Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 721 to 740 of 11,365

Barnes87

Swordsman83 by any chance did you buy from the Game store in the UK? They've been taking the wrappers off all the 3rd party Switch games. Almost as if they wore attempting to put people off buying 3rd party Switch games.

Barnes87

link3710

I have it on my list, but that's the first time I've seen news of it since... I think last September? Good to have a release date (hopefully).

link3710

Kskitty

@link3710 Not sure of a date TBH, a lot of titles coming out later have the same date on that site... but I think we're closer haha

Kskitty

Polan18

Today's announcement from Rising Star Games:

Hello Kitty Kruisers is published by Rising Star Games and will be exclusively distributed in the USA by Crescent Marketing. The title will be available for Nintendo Switch™ at selected physical retailers in the USA and across Europe in Spring 2018. For more information follow Rising Star Games on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.

Polan18

Polan18

From Limited Run Games: Announcing our next Switch game with @TheSwitchEffect at 12 PM EST on Twitter! We will also be announcing some other goodies at 12 PM EST as well!

Make sure to follow both!

Polan18

link3710

Can't say I've ever heard of either of those? They don't look very exciting either. Thought LRG would have led with a bang. Securing something like Golf Story for their first spot would have been huge news.

link3710

Paraka

@link3710 - Flinthook was very revered last year as a PC indie hit to shine from the muck that is Steam.

Also, MK looks like a Metal Slug. I am mildly okay with this.

Paraka

link3710

@Paraka I'm just burned on Roguelikes admittedly, as soon as I saw the genre I was turned off.

link3710

Paraka

@link3710 - I am starting to see the expansion of what defines a roguelike as of late too. Seems like things such as lives and the punishment for failure is starting over, as was traditional retro games, seems to fall into Roguelike as well.

Thematically I am feeling pixel fatigue from all the Indies out there. The game, to me, would be 20 times more appealing if they had that sharp art style of their promo art reflected in the game.

Paraka

link3710

De Blob port would be wonderful. I have the original still of course, but if we can get it and the sequel for Switch I'd rebuy the first one and get the second in a heartbeat. Legend of Kay Anniversary is take it or leave it for me. Gotta love THQ Nordic's constant output though for those people who haven't had an opportunity to play these games though.

link3710

MulderYuffie

Have we got anything on Redout is ever coming out?

MulderYuffie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic