Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 11,404

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

I really wanted it... but I’m doing my best to stop buying collectors editions. I literally ran out of room on my shelf for all the big boxes. Velocity looks like an amazing game though

I played the first one on Vita. I have 2X for Vita and PS4 but never got around to playing it. Will most likely play on Switch. The touch features worked really well on the Vita (you could touch the screen to teleport your ship).

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

BryanS

Magician wrote:

Preorders for Velocity 2X have opened at SLG.

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/produc...

Forgot to add those to my master switch list. That brings my count to about 418 physical switch games (that includes 3 labo kits) worldwide. And I am sure I have missed some.

P.S. not 418 in my collection, just what is available out there.

Edited on by BryanS

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

SpaceAce13

Knights of pen and paper already shipped! I love SRG

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Battle Chef Brigade is up at Best Buy for those who missed out on the initial LRG run.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

LRG 99 cent Best Buy cover art...$5.50 for shipping. !!!?

I see they have an option for $4.99 that includes a case. If I am going to pay that much for shipping, getting an extra case may be the way to go.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

LRG 99 cent Best Buy cover art...$5.50 for shipping. !!!?

I see they have an option for $4.99 that includes a case. If I am going to pay that much for shipping, getting an extra case may be the way to go.

I’ve just been adding them to my cart with games. That way the shipping doesn’t seem so bad.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

@Miadaskate That's a solid way of doing it. I just needed Yooka and ordered it independently. Eventually I will need Super Meat Boy although thinking about just the Best Buy release for that as it will be out sooner and I have GCU yet.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

I got the adventures pal today! n also got my flipgrip via fangamer lavished with extras. first time ordering through fangamer n Im impressed (love the extras) they even sent a confirmation email to make sure my goods were delivered. thats good biz!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Belexes I bundled the yooka bestbuy cover with danmaku so no extra cost or fuss at all

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Sword Art Online Hollow Realization.

Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/sword-ar...

P.S. - The Walking Dead - A Telltales Series: The Final Season is open to preorders at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/the-walking-de...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

darksiders warmastered coming to switch

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Dead or Alive Xtreme Scarlet Asian version to have English support, Japanese likely. Available via Play-Asia and Amazon Japan.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Dead or Alive Xtreme Scarlet Asian version to have English support, Japanese likely. Available via Play-Asia and Amazon Japan.

I think the Dead or Alive Xtreme series almost shouldn't be classified as games. All fan service, not much offered in terms of gameplay. The collector in me wants a copy of the game, since it's an Asia-only physical release, so every physical copy will hold their value. However, the game itself is complete garbage.

P.S. - If anyone hasn't added Tennis World Tour to their collection yet, shop4megastore currently has a fire sale on their inventory of the game. Currently 64% off, $21.65 shipped worldwide. Just be aware that this is not a good game. Recommended only for collectors looking to fill a gap in their collection.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/tennis-w...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

I think the Dead or Alive Xtreme series almost shouldn't be classified as games. All fan service, not much offered in terms of gameplay. The collector in me wants a copy of the game, since it's an Asia-only physical release, so every physical copy will hold their value. However, the game itself is complete garbage.

Don’t care, want girls in bikinis on Switch.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

How many people signed up for the super rare club? I have no interest and thinks it’s kind of bs, but I’m worried about missing a title

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

@SpaceAce13 I am in the same boat. Think it is a waste of money, didn't join, but am scared to miss a title. However, I think this year we will be fine, perhaps in 2020 if SRG blows up even bigger, maybe then I will join.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

hirokun

@SpaceAce13 @leerafuse depends on how badly you want the games. I've been waiting forever for the knights of pen and paper release. the stock even for the pre-orders sold through like %90. So, seems like if you really want it, you might want to get it. Then again, depends on game. No one wanted N++

@BryanS I'm so sick of SHMUPS on Switch getting physical releases honestly that I just ignore them. Even Stredan Stars from SRG was a hard pass for me despite being good for the collection.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

GrailUK

@SpaceAce13 You aren't missing anything. There is simply no value for money in it. I have never had a problem ordering their games, and I see no reason why it should alter.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic