Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,041 to 5,060 of 11,396

SpaceAce13

Anyone know what the next LRG release is supposed to be?

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Katamari is back in stock at GameStop for those who didn’t buy it already.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate I think srg stating "our fastest selling game to date" is there marketing strategy to pursued anybody sitting on the fence to buy there product

yeayeanaynay

JaxonH

So, Child of Light Valiant Hearts physical is coming to NA after all, as a BestBuy exclusive.

Also, are we taking into account English Asian and English JP releases for import? I think these games should be accounted for or given they are physical versions of games in the English language.

The Ace Attorney Trilogy JP version will include English, so in case they go digital only for the west we can always import that.

Also, Chocobo’s Dungeon is getting an English Asian physical release as well. Both of these games are available to pre-order on Play-Asia.

And I’m sure everyone already knows about World of Final Fantasy English Asian release, and the complete Final Fantasy X/X-2 English Asian release. And of course, Onimusha Warlords JP just released with English included.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Paraka

@JaxonH - So full confirmation that Onimusha is supportive of English support, then?

Also, curious why FFX has such a problem in the West than it does in SEA.

Paraka

@JaxonH
I agree with this, I import games that have English support, and got burned with the Atalier Arland trilogy, so taking those into account would be very helpful to me.
Also, I think I'll just keep my shop4megastore pre-order of Child of Light Valiant Hearts. Best Buy wants $10 more for it. They also say it releases on Feb 26th while shop4 lists an estimated date of Feb 1st.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@JaxonH - So full confirmation that Onimusha is supportive of English support, then?

I check the Japanese eShop every other day just to see which games have English support. If you or anyone have questions about any particular game supporting English I can have a look. Most Japanese releases do not support English, although a good portion of games from a big publisher like Capcom do. Right now, the biggest upcoming Japan-only release with confirmed English support is the Phoenix Wright trilogy.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Katamari is back in stock at GameStop for those who didn’t buy it already.

Thanks for the heads up and grabbing it this time. Still ashamed I got Bendy on Ebay when now it is back in stock.

Belexes

hirokun

Hi guys its me, after all this time. Just wanted to pop in and say hello again. Things are going swimingly for me and 2019 is shaping up to be a good year. I decided to keep collecting switch I think. I just find it fun I guess.

I missed the Celeste CE because I was very busy that day, pisses me off I REALLY wanted that one. But I'm going to grab some other games too.

I tried to catch up a bit, and it seems I haven't missed too much. I kept my eye on SRG and LRG mostly. The whole SRG thing seemed sketch, but I signed up soley for the one time discount thing and free premium packaging. After Adventure Pals though, seems I was wise to jump on that! LRG continues to disappoint me however.

At @miadaskate 's warning I bought bendy and katamary. I didn't know that those games got releases and I've always wanted to play katamary. Those ebay prices are no joke.

Looks like I got back just in time for Velocity 2x. A Cool and unique looking game for sure! I didn't care for the fox game, even if I knew it would be uber hyper rare, I just couldn't bring myself to buy a game that is horribly mediocre at the time. Kind of wish I at least got the standard one though for collection's sake. Does anyone know if they enforce order limits?

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

GrailUK

@hirokun I don't know mate, I haven't ordered from them. But man, V2x is really tempting!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

hirokun

@GrailUK yeah I hope there are. the problem is without an order limit one person might buy like 20 to flip, and if just enough people do that, it can sell out fast. I mean, remember how fast "Galf" sold out on LRG? Under a minute.

JaxonH

Magician wrote:

Paraka wrote:

I check the Japanese eShop every other day just to see which games have English support. If you or anyone have questions about any particular game supporting English I can have a look. Most Japanese releases do not support English, although a good portion of games from a big publisher like Capcom do. Right now, the biggest upcoming Japan-only release with confirmed English support is the Phoenix Wright trilogy.

Confirmed. I own the retail release. Can always check Play-Asia and filter by English language Switch titles.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Thanks for the heads up and grabbing it this time. Still ashamed I got Bendy on Ebay when now it is back in stock.

You’re welcome!

Currently Playing :

Magician

Preorders for Velocity 2X have opened at SLG.

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/produc...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Using Fox N Forests as an example of how long it took to sell out, I hope that remains the same for Strictly Limited, but somehow I doubt it...

Geez; already at 23% for the Collector’s Edition.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

hirokun

heck, the count down timer was way off. Anyhow I got it. And yeah both the CE and normal versions are limit 2 per person, which is good.

Edited on by hirokun

Miadaskate

I don’t normally order collector’s editions besides Signature Editions, but I totally got the one for Velocity2X. Such an awesome game and the collector’s Edition comes with everything I’m looking for. The cover and art is awesome. Hardcover art book? Count me in. I don’t see any mention of manuals with these releases though...

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I don’t normally order collector’s editions besides Signature Editions, but I totally got the one for Velocity2X. Such an awesome game and the collector’s Edition comes with everything I’m looking for. The cover and art is awesome. Hardcover art book? Count me in. I don’t see any mention of manuals with these releases though...

I really wanted it... but I’m doing my best to stop buying collectors editions. I literally ran out of room on my shelf for all the big boxes. Velocity looks like an amazing game though

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic