Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 5,450

rumandgore

Darkest Dungeon is getting a Signature Edition. Preorders open on December 14th.

rumandgore

leerafuse

I jumped on the warned collector train. not happy about it. haha Also grabbed Smash today, although, never been a big fan so we will see how that goes. ha

272 Switch games... and counting...
59 Gamecube games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

Paraka

@leerafuse - you are not the only one. But that Pankapu... it's fitting.

Paraka

Belexes

Smash is a button-masher. Never got the appeal of those games.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Windjammers coming to Switch via LRG on December 21st.

AND 2018 INDIE GAME OF THE YEAR, CELESTE JANUARY 1ST 2019!!!!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Windjammers coming to Switch via LRG on December 21st.

AND 2018 INDIE GAME OF THE YEAR, CELESTE JANUARY 1ST 2019!!!!

Awesome! Both are excellent games.

P.S. - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-Black-Nintend...

Switch Physical Collection - 288 games (as of March 21st, 2019)
Currently playing: World of Final Fantasy (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

Magician

Kinda Funny Games Showcase has ended.

Looks like a bunch of good physical releases are headed to Switch in 2019.

Rival Megagun, Project Hardcore, Lapis Labyrinth, etc.

Currently playing: World of Final Fantasy (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

Aurumonado

Does anybody know when super rare games is going to announce their third mystery title? I want to grab n++ and sterdenn but unsure if I should go for the triple pack

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Does anybody know when super rare games is going to announce their third mystery title? I want to grab n++ and sterdenn but unsure if I should go for the triple pack

I believe the assumed third game is Adventure Pals.

SKTTR

Belexes wrote:

Smash is a button-masher. Never got the appeal of those games.

I can sometimes win in just about every fighting game by mashing buttons randomly.
From Street Fighter to Tekken, newbies can be lucky, and win by mashing buttons. It's part of the appeal - because occasionally even your Grandma and your baby brother could win a match.
I personally get frustrated by fighting games where a noob can just press random buttons fast without any sense and still occasionally wins.

In Smash Bros. though, you can never win by just mashing buttons.
If you only mashed buttons I see why you don't like it. You cannot win a match with this strategy.

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Miadaskate

Super Rare Games announces potential membership / subscription plan called the Super Rare Club, states 5 games are in production.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

BryanS

NEO Atlas 1469 coming.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

SKTTR

NeoATLAS seems amazing. It's such a popular series in Japan.

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Miadaskate

My copy of Salt & Sanctuary : Drowned Tome Edition has shipped and will arrive tomorrow. Can’t believe I got this one for $14.22!

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

My copy of Salt & Sanctuary : Drowned Tome Edition has shipped and will arrive tomorrow. Can’t believe I got this one for $14.22!

Where did you get that one so cheap? I pre-ordered, but likely paid full retail.

Meijer has Dark Souls on sale this week for $30. I am going to see if Best Buy will price match or I will make my way to a Meijer store in town.

Belexes

Magician

BryanS wrote:

NEO Atlas 1469 coming.

Unless there's a limited edition, this is the only release from NIS America I'll probably skip since I already have a Japanese/English copy of the game. Speaking of which, preorders for NEO Atlas 1469 are open on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Neo-Atlas-1469-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07L...

P.S. - I received my order of Yooka-Laylee from LRG today.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Where did you get that one so cheap? I pre-ordered, but likely paid full retail.

Amazon; I pre-ordered back in August. Perhaps I got the 20% off while it was still around? It’s $25 right now. I have no idea. 🤷‍♂️

Edit : I ordered at $23, and a $10.00 courtesy credit was used / applied. Perhaps from a damaged return or something.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

Do you all obsess over tiny defects? I just realized that my copy of The Flame in the Flood (one of my favorite indie titles) has a tiny nick on the back cover and just knowing it’s there drives me absolutely insane and I can’t help but stare at it and think about getting a new copy.

Do I have issues?

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Do you all obsess over tiny defects? I just realized that my copy of The Flame in the Flood (one of my favorite indie titles) has a tiny nick on the back cover and just knowing it’s there drives me absolutely insane and I can’t help but stare at it and think about getting a new copy.

Do I have issues?

Occasionally. For example, when Shantae 1/2 Genie came out, my first copy was all dented and messed up. I ordered a replacement, and the second one arrived better, but still a little dented. I’m a big fan of video game art books / coffee table books, and occasionally the hardbacks will arrive a bit dented or messed up. However, the pages are always fine. It’s been my experience that it’s not worth the stress in returning just to have another copy arrive that may or may not be dented.

The only other OCD thing I have a problem with, besides collecting lol, is box flaps on games. Like for Let’s Go Pikachu and the Signature Edition games. Those boxes / box flaps are made of a material that is not meant to stand the test of time. They begin to make fold and crease marks upon one opening! Maybe I need to find a new way to open them? I don’t know, but I hate that. Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

In your case, I would send them an e-mail. Perhaps they can send you a new cover!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic