Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,681 to 4,700 of 5,421

Miadaskate

Check your e-mail for an update from LRG on orders.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Shikhondo has arrived. Still waiting for Golf Story, Furi, and Yooka.

I’ve heard Arigami Signature Edition is coming soon...

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

World of Final Fantasy Maxima is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

$45 with free shipping worldwide, making it arguably the best place to preorder the game.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/world-of...

Unless they flagged your account and froze your points, because they think your buying too many games and it is sketchy. haha Yup that happened to me yesterday.

269 Switch games... and counting...
59 Gamecube games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

SpaceAce13

Is anyone else here still waiting on Saturday morning rpg CE? I’m starting to wonder if I should contact them and ask what’s up.

SpaceAce13

Paraka

Got another Limites Print company coming down the chute. France based Warned Collectors.

https://www.warned-collectors.com

Starting off with Pankapu, Dungeon Rushers and Furi (now with extra PEGI rating).

Paraka

BryanS

Paraka wrote:

Got another Limites Print company coming down the chute. France based Warned Collectors.

https://www.warned-collectors.com

Starting off with Pankapu, Dungeon Rushers and Furi (now with extra PEGI rating).

Beat me to it.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

GrailUK

@Paraka From what I can gather, it sounds like the Furi edition will have some extra content planned for release.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

BryanS wrote:

Paraka wrote:

Got another Limites Print company coming down the chute. France based Warned Collectors. https://www.warned-collectors.com Starting off with Pankapu, Dungeon Rushers and Furi (now with extra PEGI rating).

Beat me to it.

I'm surprised this company is considering offering PS Vita versions. Sony is ceasing production of the Vita cartridge in 2019. Even LRG (and other boutique publishers) will be forced to stop offering PS Vita games soon because of that fact. Regardless, this company is just another avenue for smaller developers to get some money in their pockets.

Which isn't a bad proposition. Although I do wish this company would target games that haven't already been published by someone else. Do I really need a second copy of Furi? No. Do I want a complete collection? Yes.

Switch Physical Collection - 285 games (as of March 19th, 2019)
Currently playing: Steins;Gate Elite (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

Paraka

@Magician - LRG doesn't control their rights within EU in terms of publishing. This is an ultimate boon for the company, the dev team and European gamers who cannot afford imports ultimately.

Though I feel your pain on this, we will have to see if the content varies for that edition of Furi.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

Though I feel your pain on this, we will have to see if the content varies for that edition of Furi.

According to their Twitter account, it will. In any case, we can look forward to Pankapu and Dungeon Rushers preorders opening later this month.

Currently playing: Steins;Gate Elite (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

Paraka

@Magician - Ooof, that is still going to be rough with LRG 3 times this month as well.

Paraka

Miadaskate wrote:

Shikhondo has arrived. Still waiting for Golf Story, Furi, and Yooka.

That sucks. I received Golf Story over a month ago, and Furi arrived late last week. I didn't order Yooka. Where are you located, is it taking longer to get there, maybe customs? I'm in the US.

@Magician

Glad I held off on Dungeon Rushers. Thanks for sharing this, I likely would have missed it.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn
PS3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
PC: Shadowrun Returns
Switch: DS: GBA:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

That sucks. I received Golf Story over a month ago, and Furi arrived late last week. I didn't order Yooka. Where are you located, is it taking longer to get there, maybe customs? I'm in the US.

I’m in the US too. However, I ordered Golf Story, Furi, and Yooka all in the same order together. According to LRG’s recent e-mail, they ship together if they were ordered together. That’s probably why I don’t have them yet.

Currently Playing :

GrailUK

Is Dungeon Rushers any good?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

Bought Steredenn and Count Lucanor, picking up Smash and Katamari today. Over 70 physical releases for me!

Anyone watch the Game Awards last night? Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a Switch exclusive, and out in 2019! Also, Crash Team Racing!

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Anyone watch the Game Awards last night? Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a Switch exclusive, and out in 2019!

Yeah, it was a good show. Although I am curious about how much Nintendo spent to have that MUA3 exclusivity. Developed by Team Ninja at Koei Tecmo. Licensed by Disney. This couldn't have been cheap.

P.S. - well the first batch of the Shantae: Pirate's Curse CE from LRG sure sold out quick.

P.P.S. - I also got a notification from Bandai Namco that Tales of Vesperia Anniversary Edition is being prepped for shipping.

P.P.P.S. - Mortal Kombat 11 is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L69ZV1K

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Pankapu and Dungeon Rushers are open to preorders on Warned Collectors.

6k copies per game, so get one before they're gone.

https://www.warned-collectors.com/games-category/games/

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic