Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,681 to 4,700 of 11,365

Miadaskate wrote:

Shikhondo has arrived. Still waiting for Golf Story, Furi, and Yooka.

That sucks. I received Golf Story over a month ago, and Furi arrived late last week. I didn't order Yooka. Where are you located, is it taking longer to get there, maybe customs? I'm in the US.

@Magician

Glad I held off on Dungeon Rushers. Thanks for sharing this, I likely would have missed it.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

That sucks. I received Golf Story over a month ago, and Furi arrived late last week. I didn't order Yooka. Where are you located, is it taking longer to get there, maybe customs? I'm in the US.

I’m in the US too. However, I ordered Golf Story, Furi, and Yooka all in the same order together. According to LRG’s recent e-mail, they ship together if they were ordered together. That’s probably why I don’t have them yet.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

GrailUK

Is Dungeon Rushers any good?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

Bought Steredenn and Count Lucanor, picking up Smash and Katamari today. Over 70 physical releases for me!

Anyone watch the Game Awards last night? Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a Switch exclusive, and out in 2019! Also, Crash Team Racing!

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Anyone watch the Game Awards last night? Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a Switch exclusive, and out in 2019!

Yeah, it was a good show. Although I am curious about how much Nintendo spent to have that MUA3 exclusivity. Developed by Team Ninja at Koei Tecmo. Licensed by Disney. This couldn't have been cheap.

P.S. - well the first batch of the Shantae: Pirate's Curse CE from LRG sure sold out quick.

P.P.S. - I also got a notification from Bandai Namco that Tales of Vesperia Anniversary Edition is being prepped for shipping.

P.P.P.S. - Mortal Kombat 11 is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L69ZV1K

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Pankapu and Dungeon Rushers are open to preorders on Warned Collectors.

6k copies per game, so get one before they're gone.

https://www.warned-collectors.com/games-category/games/

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

rumandgore

Darkest Dungeon is getting a Signature Edition. Preorders open on December 14th.

rumandgore

leerafuse

I jumped on the warned collector train. not happy about it. haha Also grabbed Smash today, although, never been a big fan so we will see how that goes. ha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Paraka

@leerafuse - you are not the only one. But that Pankapu... it's fitting.

Paraka

Belexes

Smash is a button-masher. Never got the appeal of those games.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Windjammers coming to Switch via LRG on December 21st.

AND 2018 INDIE GAME OF THE YEAR, CELESTE JANUARY 1ST 2019!!!!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Windjammers coming to Switch via LRG on December 21st.

AND 2018 INDIE GAME OF THE YEAR, CELESTE JANUARY 1ST 2019!!!!

Awesome! Both are excellent games.

P.S. - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-Black-Nintend...

Magician

Kinda Funny Games Showcase has ended.

Looks like a bunch of good physical releases are headed to Switch in 2019.

Rival Megagun, Project Hardcore, Lapis Labyrinth, etc.

Aurumonado

Does anybody know when super rare games is going to announce their third mystery title? I want to grab n++ and sterdenn but unsure if I should go for the triple pack

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Does anybody know when super rare games is going to announce their third mystery title? I want to grab n++ and sterdenn but unsure if I should go for the triple pack

I believe the assumed third game is Adventure Pals.

Magician

Lapis Labyrinth is open to preorders on NIS America.

https://store.nisamerica.com/lapis-x-labyrinth-x-limited-edit...

SKTTR

Belexes wrote:

Smash is a button-masher. Never got the appeal of those games.

I can sometimes win in just about every fighting game by mashing buttons randomly.
From Street Fighter to Tekken, newbies can be lucky, and win by mashing buttons. It's part of the appeal - because occasionally even your Grandma and your baby brother could win a match.
I personally get frustrated by fighting games where a noob can just press random buttons fast without any sense and still occasionally wins.

In Smash Bros. though, you can never win by just mashing buttons.
If you only mashed buttons I see why you don't like it. You cannot win a match with this strategy.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Miadaskate

Super Rare Games announces potential membership / subscription plan called the Super Rare Club, states 5 games are in production.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

BryanS

NEO Atlas 1469 coming.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

SKTTR

NeoATLAS seems amazing. It's such a popular series in Japan.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic