Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 6,616

Belexes

Is anyone looking for an overseas version of Toki? I bought the domestic GS version and do not need both. Cellophane is off the box and the game. Otherwise, it is mint including the box for any of you OCD folks.

Belexes

Aurumonado

Does anyone know whether special reserve games sell out fast like LRG or is it more like a super rare games situation where the games are available for weeks? I really want the messenger but it just has a '2019' date right now.

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Magician

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon has been rated for a physical release.

P.S. - Publisher Merge Games announces a physical release for Bomber Crew: Complete Edition.

I assume we'll see a s Signature Edition version next year.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Paraka

@Aurumonado - No one knows entirely, due to some handling Switch games differently. And since they haven't made a single Switch game yet, it remains a mystery.

But if their inventory of PS4 games have an influence, they usually have them for a couple weeks. Seems like LRG is the only one that consistently sells through predetermined allotments so quickly.

Paraka

Magician

The Europe-only, Unreal Engine 4 remake of Descent is open to preorders on Play-Asia.

https://www.play-asia.com/descent/13/70cgml

P.S. - Hunting Simulator has hit the magical 50% off price point via Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CGWPYRW

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

WILL: A Wonderful World is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Will-Wonderful-World-Nintendo-Switch/d...

OPUS: Collection is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Opus-Collection-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07...

Solomon18

@Magician thanks. I keep checking back here frequently to see what new info you have dug up..

Solomon18

Solomon18

fyi all megaman jp versions come with full english ops n interior box art. Im a sucker for art inside the box. the box it feels so soulless when it has only white insides..

Solomon18

Solomon18

have to wait for DUST in order to play Yooka. lrg should provide free postage to all combine-delayed orders. they could afford to.

Solomon18

Beedrill4Smash

That reminds me, does any got news for Dust? Is it still being held up, or have I simply not received the game yet?

Beedrill4Smash

Paraka

@Beedrill4Smash - According to their site it's still in production, Looking at a mid December ship.

Paraka

hirokun

Celeste finally getting a physical release. That and Aragami. I'm excited to get both. I know Aragami is getting a signature edition release, but what about standard release for NA? I got a bit pissed with them for ruining every order I made with them through shoddy packaging, so I'd rather just get standard and pick it up locally or have it shipped domestically.

But yeah good to finally see Celeste getting a release. Should have been one of the first, still baffles me that it took this long. I also picked up dead cells and played a bunch of that. Really fun, much like Rogue Legacy and I loved that game.

I also got axiom verge at bestbuy on a whim when getting a ridley amiibo, so that may be another fun platformer for me.

Also, is anyone else kind of frustrated with the BS stages in smash bros. new story mode? I keep getting cheesed by the stupidest stuff.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

I’ve had Aragami standard pre-ordered from Amazon since September. According to that, which could be wrong, the release date is June 30, 2019. I’m just going to get the Signature Edition instead.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

I got Asterix and Obelix xxl 2 in the mail yesterday! Woooo haha

382 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page indicating that a Child of Light and Valiant Hearts double pack is coming. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/child-of...

hirokun wrote:

Also, is anyone else kind of frustrated with the BS stages in smash bros. new story mode? I keep getting cheesed by the stupidest stuff.

Yesssssssss
I want to find whoever thought battling 8 Metal Megamen in a Stamina battle was fun and give them a piece of my mind...
And some of the stuff in story mode... I'm no slouch at Smash, I'd say I'm an Average player, and some of these I turn down to easy and still can't handle. It's crazy. I could beat a lvl 50 amiibo in Smash WIIU if I got lucky...

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS4: Code Vein
PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Paraka

So made an update to the December visual omnibus. Hope this all helps you guys.

Untitled

Paraka

Solomon18

@Magician I only wanted child of light. hope they release them as individual titles too..

Solomon18

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic