Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 421 to 440 of 11,397

McGruber

Longshot, but if anyone wants to trade their purple 2nd print case for Has-Been Heroes for the orangey 1st print one, let me know! I also have an extra case for Breath of the Wild.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Reginald

Polan18 wrote:

Hi - does anybody know how to order games coming out in Canada (ex. Clever Learning) and have it ship to the U.S.? Amazon Canada won’t ship games to the U.S. 😥😥😥

I don't see why not. I've ordered things from Amazon US and had them shipped here (I live in Canada). It could simply be because that not all items offered are available for shipping elsewhere, but that shouldn't be for all items.

The only thing I could possibly suggest is to get someone you know and trust who lives in Canada to buy the game for you, and then ship it to you.

Reginald

Everygame

You can add Aqua Moto Racing Utopia and Snow Moto Racing Freedom , those two games just came out and are in English. Prolly considered shovelware lol.

Great news on Overcooked though can't wait to get that game.

Everygame

Paraka

@Everygame - Take it that's EU? I have not heard much about their retail releases here.

Lumo and RE I just received today... Just have to wait till I get home now.

Paraka

link3710

@Paraka @Everygame They're only available through EBGames.AU. That said, they aren't releasing til the 30th, so we still might see them in the wild elsewhere in the world. They don't claim to be exclusives either, for whatever that's worth.

EDIT: Oh and if steam is anything to go by, they're more B level releases than shovelware, most people seemed to enjoy them.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

Paraka

@link3710 - that seems to be a common thing with games now, especially on Nintendo systems. If it is not well established and looks "rough," it is practically shovelware. Even when it is just simply a poorly managed and coded game like Rime.

Paraka

link3710

@Paraka Yeah, I've noticed, still irks me. Like, anyone who really wants to play a watersports game should probably actually check the game out, but if they look they'll just see everyone decry it as shovelware because it's a game that doesn't have mass appeal or a huge budget.

link3710

Everygame

The Aqua and Snow Moto games I just ordered online , just seems like most people have said they are shovelware games like Chicken Range and Vegas Party. I'll check them out when they arrive. You can look the games up online though.

Everygame

link3710

@Everygame May I ask where you did that? I can't find any place that ships them internationally.

link3710

revolutionika

I seen the two Aqua Moto games on EBay. Either UK or Italy and they shipped internationally.

revolutionika

revolutionika

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miketendo64.com/2017/11/01/press...

Overcooked Special Edition
Worms WMD
Yoku’s Island Express

According to this, Team 7 will release 3 physical games in 2018:

“Since Overcooked: Special Edition released on Switch, it was one of those games where fans demanded a physical version of it, and guess what? A physical version is on the way, and so is a physical version of Yoku’s Island Express and Worms W.M.D thanks to a new partnership between Team17 and Sold Out.”

revolutionika

Paraka

So I finally got around to making the omnibus again. Skipped through November right into updating with what we currently KNOW is coming out for December. Just been pretty busy keeping work motivated and keeping tabs on what's coming. So if I missed one let me know.

Untitled

I also made a visual checklist of which ones I am personally missing. That gap is getting pretty big (hopefully the used game sales start kicking in).

Untitled

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic